Jump to topic:

Thread Against Humanity

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:43:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
This thread is basically for ranting about, expressing annoyances about, complain about, cry about, whine about, female dog about, and a bout about the sheer stupidity, depravity, insensitivity, ignorancity (to make it rhyme), and voracity of humans that you witness in real life.

So basically, post about stupid things that people say (in real life, or this thread will turn into a flaming warzone) for everyone else's entertainment. That is all.
Have no regrets.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:50:46 PM
At 5/2/2016 1:43:55 PM, Opsianos wrote:
This thread is basically for ranting about, expressing annoyances about, complain about, cry about, whine about, female dog about, and a bout about the sheer stupidity, depravity, insensitivity, ignorancity (to make it rhyme), and voracity of humans that you witness in real life.

So basically, post about stupid things that people say (in real life, or this thread will turn into a flaming warzone) for everyone else's entertainment. That is all.

There's a kid in my scout troop, about 12 or 13, an idiot with a short fuse. We went backpacking, and he would fall every half mile, cry about it, and then ask someone to carry his stuff. He ended up stopping at one point because we had 3 miles left to go, and he didn't want to do it...so he showed up to the camping site two hours after we did.
Now, that was already stupid, but what he says is even more stupid usually.
I'll quote something he said that night: "Yeah, go ahead and legalize gay marriage. That way they'll all get married and won't have kids, and then they'll die off."
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:00:06 PM
Here's one:

Some kids at my school (sophomores, I think, and most, if not all other sophomores, are fucking older than I am) were laughing about an incident where a handicapped old man got trampled to death at a supermarket a few months ago. Just having a fucked up sense of humor is understandable, I suppose, but then they started making fun of the man for being trampled, saying that he was "retarded" for being there in the first place, so it was "totally" his fault and that he deserved to die "a stupid death like trampling", as well as asserting that since he was old, "no one probably ever cared about him, anyway."

Some of this, regrettably, may be actually true to some extent, and I probably wouldn't be nearly as annoyed if not for personal reasons, but I find this ridiculous from kids who evidently don't understand the significance of or what they are talking about. I can respect someone who says controversial opinions and ideas who can actually support them, but I really don't have much faith in high school students, who belittle dead people when they have better things to do, to be able to do that.
Have no regrets.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:06:28 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:00:06 PM, Opsianos wrote:
Here's one:

Some kids at my school (sophomores, I think, and most, if not all other sophomores, are fucking older than I am) were laughing about an incident where a handicapped old man got trampled to death at a supermarket a few months ago. Just having a fucked up sense of humor is understandable, I suppose, but then they started making fun of the man for being trampled, saying that he was "retarded" for being there in the first place, so it was "totally" his fault and that he deserved to die "a stupid death like trampling", as well as asserting that since he was old, "no one probably ever cared about him, anyway."

Some of this, regrettably, may be actually true to some extent, and I probably wouldn't be nearly as annoyed if not for personal reasons, but I find this ridiculous from kids who evidently don't understand the significance of or what they are talking about. I can respect someone who says controversial opinions and ideas who can actually support them, but I really don't have much faith in high school students, who belittle dead people when they have better things to do, to be able to do that.

I know some people who would joke like that. Hell, a few of my friends sometimes joke about dumb stuff that shouldn't be joked about, but we don't go as far as your sophomores. We'd actually feel bad about something like that, probably.

Sure, we may joke about things that involve death, but when it actually happens, we don't laugh.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:08:36 PM
People who make fun of disable people should really just shoot themselves in the foot with a harpoon gun.

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:15:16 PM
Here's one:

Some kids at my school (sophomores, I think, and most, if not all other sophomores, are fucking older than I am)

what ungodly sorcery did you use to bypass the swear filter?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:19:45 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:15:16 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Here's one:

Some kids at my school (sophomores, I think, and most, if not all other sophomores, are fucking older than I am)

It's because he's a Jamaican transgender communistic vegan who's voting for Clinton's second cousin, who's actually half Sardine. Because of this, the filter can't block his swearing because it would be oppressive towards his Indian heritage from West Virginia. Did I mention he was a vegan? Can't forget that he's a vegan.

The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:21:02 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:19:45 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Here's one:

It's because he's a Jamaican transgender communistic vegan who's voting for Clinton's second cousin, who's actually half Sardine. Because of this, the filter can't block his swearing because it would be oppressive towards his Indian heritage from West Virginia. Did I mention he was a vegan? Can't forget that he's a vegan.

I feel like you should go more in depth into the meat of this.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:23:38 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:21:02 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
Here's one:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAhe'saveganHAHAHA GREAT PUN AMAL he's a vegan! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Did I mention he was a vegan? Also, he's an atheist, who's a vegan. He's also half black, but asian and white and finnick, but still orange and a vegan who's an atheist. Did I mention he's also vegan? I think he's Muslim, too, and a vegan.

Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:25:33 PM
Humanity.

That's my rant.

The end.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:28:01 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:23:38 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Here's one:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAhe'saveganHAHAHA GREAT PUN AMAL he's a vegan! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Did I mention he was a vegan? Also, he's an atheist, who's a vegan. He's also half black, but asian and white and finnick, but still orange and a vegan who's an atheist. Did I mention he's also vegan? I think he's Muslim, too, and a vegan.

It was quite a well done pun, wasn't it?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:44:17 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:28:01 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:23:38 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Here's one:

It was quite a well done pun, wasn't it?

Yes it was (he's a vegan).

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:05:26 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:08:36 PM, Vaarka wrote:
People who make fun of disable people should really just shoot themselves in the foot with a harpoon gun.

And thus becoming disabled themselves.
Perfect.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:06:38 PM
At 5/2/2016 1:50:46 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I'll quote something he said that night: "Yeah, go ahead and legalize gay marriage. That way they'll all get married and won't have kids, and then they'll die off."

How do you guys even handle someone so dumb, lol
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:09:54 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:06:38 PM, Valkrin wrote:

We try to avoid him. On backpacking trips, it's not that hard. He's gonna be in the back, and possibly far behind with some poor adult who has to stick with him. My group is in the front.

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:49:16 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:09:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:

We try to avoid him. On backpacking trips, it's not that hard. He's gonna be in the back, and possibly far behind with some poor adult who has to stick with him. My group is in the front.

Thank God.
I could never stand someone like that.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:52:34 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:49:16 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 5/2/2016 5:09:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Thank God.
I could never stand someone like that.

I respect his dad for putting up for him. He's that kid who tries to act mature and like he knows everything. We can be talking about an inside joke, or something that he clearly wouldn't know about, and he'll try and join the conversation like he was there, and say "yeah I know". He basically tries to act like he's really mature and politically correct, but whines and complains like a 5 year old.

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:20:17 PM
Here's one:

I'm macrobiotic too.
Have no regrets.
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:24:19 PM
At 5/2/2016 7:20:17 PM, Opsianos wrote:
Here's one:

I'm macrobiotic too.

That's pretty rare.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:31:45 PM
At 5/2/2016 7:24:19 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
Here's one:

I'm macrobiotic too.

That's pretty rare.

I like it well-done, actually.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:32:22 PM
Here's one:

For me, there is no filter.
Have no regrets.
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:34:33 PM
At 5/2/2016 7:31:45 PM, Opsianos wrote:
Here's one:

I'm macrobiotic too.

That's pretty rare.

Let's not be overdone on these puns. We'll butcher them soon enough.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:56:04 PM
At 5/2/2016 7:34:33 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 5/2/2016 7:31:45 PM, Opsianos wrote:
Here's one:

I'm macrobiotic too.

That's pretty rare.

Let's not be overdone on these puns. We'll butcher them soon enough.

There is too much at stake, though.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:00:44 PM

There's a kid in my scout troop, about 12 or 13, an idiot with a short fuse. We went backpacking, and he would fall every half mile, cry about it, and then ask someone to carry his stuff. He ended up stopping at one point because we had 3 miles left to go, and he didn't want to do it...so he showed up to the camping site two hours after we did.

That's kind of sad, but not everyone's athletic, and some people give up too easily. It can't be helped, in my opinion.

(Plot twist: He's a closet homosexual)
Have no regrets.
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:10:16 PM
At 5/2/2016 7:57:05 PM, Opsianos wrote:
These puns are against humanity.

Hold that thought.

But we haven't even gotten to the juicy puns yet!
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:33:56 PM
At 5/2/2016 8:10:16 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 5/2/2016 7:57:05 PM, Opsianos wrote:
These puns are against humanity.

Hold that thought.

But we haven't even gotten to the juicy puns yet!

Hey this is the first time we've come across each other. It's nice to meat you.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 9:00:12 PM

There actually is some truth to that. Homosexuality may still be induced by society and environmental factors, but the only thing keeping the genes for homosexuality around is sexual reproduction by carriers of the gene.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 9:41:29 PM
One of my roommates eats peanut butter and butter sandwiches... it's weird.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:03:00 PM
Work worshipers suck to work near. I hate the way work worshipers rake leaves and grass - VERY NOISILY - so you can hear how hard they are working to continue to move the huge pile of leaves they are creating without tarping it up as they go. When I rake, I stand and place the rake as far as I can reach and graze the loose leaves and grass toward me, using circular wrist motion to roll the leaves in, turn a step - repeat, until I have raked a 360* 12' circle of leaves and grass. Then i rake it unto a tarp in about 4 or 5 swoops and place it aside.

Then I clean the 12' area with the rake more thoroughly, without having to continue moving a huge pile of leaves as I'm raking. My way makes a rythmic rustling sound, and is the most efficient way to rake an area. I then rake the small pile unto the tarp and empty it into the trailer, and start another 12' area. The work worshipers rake huge piles of leaves and then scurry to rake it onto tarps all the while working noisily so everyone knows how hard they are working. They look shocked to see I am actually cleaning larger areas without ever straining.