Jump to topic:

Satisfaction

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 5:09:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
What are some things that when you see it, or watch it, or experience it, it's just satisfying? Things like BSing an essay and getting a 97, or watching someone mow the grass in rows after not mowing their lawn in a few months (watching those few inch tall blades just disappear). Things like getting something to fit perfectly in place, or trying to tear a piece of paper out of a notebook and getting it perfect on try one.

What are some things in life that when it happens, you just think "ah...that was satisfying"?

For me, one of those is when you're shuffling cards, and do that bridge thing, and you can hear the cards make that "trhrrrriiiiiiiiiffft" sound.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 5:18:19 PM
At 5/5/2016 5:09:06 PM, Vaarka wrote:
What are some things that when you see it, or watch it, or experience it, it's just satisfying? Things like BSing an essay and getting a 97, or watching someone mow the grass in rows after not mowing their lawn in a few months (watching those few inch tall blades just disappear). Things like getting something to fit perfectly in place, or trying to tear a piece of paper out of a notebook and getting it perfect on try one.

What are some things in life that when it happens, you just think "ah...that was satisfying"?

For me, one of those is when you're shuffling cards, and do that bridge thing, and you can hear the cards make that "trhrrrriiiiiiiiiffft" sound.

All of that!

Also there's a page on instagram that posts satisfying videos. One that is my favorite is when they take a knife and cleanly cut the corners of a few thousand pages.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 5:19:06 PM
At 5/5/2016 5:18:19 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:

All of that!

Also there's a page on instagram that posts satisfying videos. One that is my favorite is when they take a knife and cleanly cut the corners of a few thousand pages.

...holy sh*t
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 5:19:55 PM
At 5/5/2016 5:19:06 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/5/2016 5:18:19 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:

All of that!

...holy sh*t

sooooooo satisfying
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 5:53:25 PM

Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 6:22:48 PM

When i finish a obsessive compulsion.

Locking the door behind me when i get home immediately.
When i scratch one side of myself i have to scratch the mirror spot on my body.
I have to be as comfortable as possible at all times, i will shuffle and shift until i am so.
I cannot be in the middle of a room or have my back turned to it or a door. I must be in a corner or by an edge. Unless there is a lot of people in it. At least over about 6.
And much, much more.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 7:04:18 PM
I think that you're going to get a few dodgy answers in response to this.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 7:18:59 PM
At 5/5/2016 7:04:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:

I know... ;_;

The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 7:20:53 PM

When I successfully Rick Roll someone, get someone to listen to Taking the Hobbits to Isengard, or get someone to listen to the Corey in the House Theme.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 8:01:39 PM
At 5/5/2016 7:18:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/5/2016 7:04:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:

I know... ;_;

I was satisfied just now.
Have no regrets.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:06:44 AM
The sound of the net when you swish a jump shot in basketball is one of the most satisfying things i will ever hear in life. It was such a huge part of my life for so long that i dont think that will ever change.

When i'm working on a verse for a rap, and it flows perfectly first try, is another just absolutely satisfying feeling

the first swig of a beer after a long day of work is another

cuddling with someone i love or really like is just serene and peaceful

listening to certain musicians or bands puts me in a euphoric state known as ASMR, certain fabrics will also on occassion do so as well.

there is honestly a whole lot more too but i dont feel like listing it all
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:24:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com...
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:27:29 PM
At 5/6/2016 12:24:21 PM, Valkrin wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

................holy sh*t

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:13:02 PM

Hearing the sound of water or a fan.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:13:49 PM
At 5/6/2016 1:13:02 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Or when you talk into the fan, and sound like a robot.

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:14:42 PM
At 5/6/2016 1:13:49 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I... AM... BLAZRO... I CAME TO INVADE EARTH!!!!
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:15:45 PM
At 5/6/2016 1:14:42 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Doing that when I was younger was the best, and it doesn't matter how old you get...speaking into a fan to get the robot voice is fun.

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:16:57 PM
At 5/6/2016 1:15:45 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Doing that when I was younger was the best, and it doesn't matter how old you get...speaking into a fan to get the robot voice is fun.

I still like to punch balloons.

When I was younger I beat the hell put of balloons for fun.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:19:04 PM
At 5/6/2016 1:16:57 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

XD I never liked popping balloons. I still don't. I like to keep them, and when I do, everyone else tries to pop them. I once got stabbed in the arm with a pen because some kid was trying to pop my balloon, and I turned away as he went for it.
Don't worry. There wasn't too much blood, and I got to keep the balloon.

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:21:33 PM
At 5/6/2016 1:19:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:

XD I never liked popping balloons. I still don't. I like to keep them, and when I do, everyone else tries to pop them. I once got stabbed in the arm with a pen because some kid was trying to pop my balloon, and I turned away as he went for it.

I loved going near kids who had birthdays and punching their balloons.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:22:23 PM
At 5/6/2016 1:21:33 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

You are evil

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:25:42 PM
At 5/6/2016 1:22:23 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/6/2016 1:21:33 PM, BlazingRodent wrote:

You are evil

Yup