Jump to topic:

I am back

stargate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 11:14:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello I have come back aging after taking a long breack due to personal reasons. That was mainly due to school and realizing that I really didn't have the time for this site. But I am glad I am back and I hope everyone is to.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 11:18:07 PM
At 5/5/2016 11:14:25 PM, stargate wrote:
Hello I have come back aging after taking a long breack due to personal reasons. That was mainly due to school and realizing that I really didn't have the time for this site. But I am glad I am back and I hope everyone is to.

Welcome back :D
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 11:39:03 PM

Welcome back :3
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 3:29:34 AM

Awesome! Welcome back!
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:06:50 AM
Welcome back!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:20:40 PM

Welcome back.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:41:55 PM

Welcome back! (Even though I don't know who you are :D)