Jump to topic:

I am back

stargate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 11:14:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Hello I have come back aging after taking a long breack due to personal reasons. That was mainly due to school and realizing that I really didn't have the time for this site. But I am glad I am back and I hope everyone is to.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 11:18:07 PM
At 5/5/2016 11:14:25 PM, stargate wrote:
Hello I have come back aging after taking a long breack due to personal reasons. That was mainly due to school and realizing that I really didn't have the time for this site. But I am glad I am back and I hope everyone is to.

Welcome back :D
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 11:39:03 PM

Welcome back :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 3:29:34 AM

Awesome! Welcome back!
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:06:50 AM
Welcome back!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:20:40 PM

Welcome back.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 6:41:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago

Welcome back! (Even though I don't know who you are :D)
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka