Jump to topic:

Should I?

Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 3:43:01 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
For many years I have wanted to create my own blog. Why? Because I like to talk. I used to do that in the forums but it hurts my brain to rationalize certain supporters of certain candidates.

Digging back into my old workbooks I find these futile attempts. It saddens my heart. Not really. Usually I don't have enough energy or will power to do them but I always feel the urge to express my thoughts and feelings to the world, however, since my "friends" are incapable of talking about anything, expect maybe about how they are so sick and video games and eat pu**y all day every day.

This is my goal. Everyday, even if nobody reads this sh!t, I will still post it anyways. If y'all will enjoy this type of stuff, I'll put a great deal more effort into this and have fun with it. But right now I think this will help me cope with myself. It'll give me something to look forward too.

What I mean by all this is I'll make observations of the day, reflections, funny anecdotes, frustrations, anything. It'll be labeled "Should I"? because I'm always questioning myself. I'm trying to decide whether to make a seperate one each time or just make it into one thread.

I should end with a question each time:

Should I capitalize on the fact that there are many hot Muslim singles in my area, according to the plentiful ads?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 3:45:23 AM
At 5/7/2016 3:43:01 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
For many years I have wanted to create my own blog. Why? Because I like to talk. I used to do that in the forums but it hurts my brain to rationalize certain supporters of certain candidates.

Digging back into my old workbooks I find these futile attempts. It saddens my heart. Not really. Usually I don't have enough energy or will power to do them but I always feel the urge to express my thoughts and feelings to the world, however, since my "friends" are incapable of talking about anything, expect maybe about how they are so sick and video games and eat pu**y all day every day.

This is my goal. Everyday, even if nobody reads this sh!t, I will still post it anyways. If y'all will enjoy this type of stuff, I'll put a great deal more effort into this and have fun with it. But right now I think this will help me cope with myself. It'll give me something to look forward too.

What I mean by all this is I'll make observations of the day, reflections, funny anecdotes, frustrations, anything. It'll be labeled "Should I"? because I'm always questioning myself. I'm trying to decide whether to make a seperate one each time or just make it into one thread.

Should I capitalize on the fact that there are many hot Muslim singles in my area, according to the plentiful ads?

Yes, you should start a blog. You literally have nothing to lose except for haters attacking you.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 3:54:38 AM
At 5/7/2016 3:45:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Yes, you should start a blog. You literally have nothing to lose except for haters attacking you.

Well we'll so how this goes. I'll start tomorrow because I'm already falling asleep typing this
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:03:23 AM

What ever boats your float. Have fun while doing so too!
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:09:19 AM
At 5/7/2016 4:03:23 AM, SamStevens wrote:

What ever boats your float.
lol
Have fun while doing so too!
I will try
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:23:19 AM
At 5/7/2016 4:09:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

lol
I will try

You should.
Please be brutally honest.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 4:28:35 AM
At 5/7/2016 4:23:19 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 5/7/2016 4:09:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

lol
I will try

You should.
Please be brutally honest.

Ok....how about I saw your reply immediately come up on the notifications when I was skimming around, but I waited 1 min to seem slightly less desperate.

Your username is not really sly

If the damn set designers of Titanic had made the raft a foot or two smaller the whole debate and sh!tstorm would've never happened
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:01:17 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/7/2016 4:28:35 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

Lol, didn't know you sigged me on that. :P

And, you should start a blog. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW