Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Funny stories from your life.

Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 10:11:54 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
One time my feelings were seriously hurt and i went home and punched the floor of my room (short carpet).

It hurt and felt like my knuckles were pulled apart.

But in like 10 seconds i passed the pain.

Two minutes later it was sore somewhere on my wrist.

I looked and there was a white lump bulging from inside me.

Stupidly i tried squeezing it which made it hurt a lot more.

In fact i wint the whole school day squeezing it.

When i got home i convinced myself it wasn't internal bleeding and that it was just a goose egg.

I was right.

There was nothing to worry about.

Lessons Learned: Think idiot, it probably isn't as bad as you think. Don't punch hard stuff you freakin' idiot. It usually hurts and your wrists aren't really strong.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:08:14 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 10:11:54 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
One time my feelings were seriously hurt and i went home and punched the floor of my room (short carpet).

It hurt and felt like my knuckles were pulled apart.

But in like 10 seconds i passed the pain.

Two minutes later it was sore somewhere on my wrist.

I looked and there was a white lump bulging from inside me.

Stupidly i tried squeezing it which made it hurt a lot more.

In fact i wint the whole school day squeezing it.

When i got home i convinced myself it wasn't internal bleeding and that it was just a goose egg.

I was right.

There was nothing to worry about.

Lessons Learned: Think idiot, it probably isn't as bad as you think. Don't punch hard stuff you freakin' idiot. It usually hurts and your wrists aren't really strong.

This is a really sad story ;(.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Vaarka
Posts: 7,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:15:12 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
One time I was running backwards for some reason at school. We were doing laps in PE, and I'd already finished mine.

Now, two of my friends wouldn't run, so I tried to challenge them by saying I'd beat them even when running backwards. They told me they'd laugh when I fell. So they continued walking and I gave up and began heading back down towards the gym. Then, two people start racing. One cuts a corner.

As they pass me, I start running backwards, telling the corner cutter (as a joke) to "stop in the name of the law". I threw my arm out to point at him, but it threw me off balance. I fell back, trying to roll so I wouldn't hurt myself. Unfortunately, I still landed hard on my left palm, and I knew I'd broken it. I just got up and went back inside, laughing at myself as I poured cold water on it.

So while holding my left hand with my right hand...my right wrist started to hurt. To this day, idk what happened to my right hand, because I didn't land on it...but I did something.

So for four weeks, I had a cast on my left wrist, and for two of those weeks, I had a splint running up my thumb on my right hand XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:15:49 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:08:14 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/11/2016 10:11:54 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
One time my feelings were seriously hurt and i went home and punched the floor of my room (short carpet).

It hurt and felt like my knuckles were pulled apart.

But in like 10 seconds i passed the pain.

Two minutes later it was sore somewhere on my wrist.

I looked and there was a white lump bulging from inside me.

Stupidly i tried squeezing it which made it hurt a lot more.

In fact i wint the whole school day squeezing it.

When i got home i convinced myself it wasn't internal bleeding and that it was just a goose egg.

I was right.

There was nothing to worry about.

Lessons Learned: Think idiot, it probably isn't as bad as you think. Don't punch hard stuff you freakin' idiot. It usually hurts and your wrists aren't really strong.

This is a really sad story ;(.

I find it hilarious how i tried to deal with it at first. XD
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:16:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
But the thing the person said still hurts, thats the only sad part.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:18:12 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:16:50 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
But the thing the person said still hurts, thats the only sad part.
Pain makes us better people.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:18:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:15:12 AM, Vaarka wrote:
One time I was running backwards for some reason at school. We were doing laps in PE, and I'd already finished mine.

Now, two of my friends wouldn't run, so I tried to challenge them by saying I'd beat them even when running backwards. They told me they'd laugh when I fell. So they continued walking and I gave up and began heading back down towards the gym. Then, two people start racing. One cuts a corner.

As they pass me, I start running backwards, telling the corner cutter (as a joke) to "stop in the name of the law". I threw my arm out to point at him, but it threw me off balance. I fell back, trying to roll so I wouldn't hurt myself. Unfortunately, I still landed hard on my left palm, and I knew I'd broken it. I just got up and went back inside, laughing at myself as I poured cold water on it.

So while holding my left hand with my right hand...my right wrist started to hurt. To this day, idk what happened to my right hand, because I didn't land on it...but I did something.

So for four weeks, I had a cast on my left wrist, and for two of those weeks, I had a splint running up my thumb on my right hand XD

Owch. :o
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:19:17 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:15:12 AM, Vaarka wrote:
One time I was running backwards for some reason at school. We were doing laps in PE, and I'd already finished mine.

Now, two of my friends wouldn't run, so I tried to challenge them by saying I'd beat them even when running backwards. They told me they'd laugh when I fell. So they continued walking and I gave up and began heading back down towards the gym. Then, two people start racing. One cuts a corner.

As they pass me, I start running backwards, telling the corner cutter (as a joke) to "stop in the name of the law". I threw my arm out to point at him, but it threw me off balance. I fell back, trying to roll so I wouldn't hurt myself. Unfortunately, I still landed hard on my left palm, and I knew I'd broken it. I just got up and went back inside, laughing at myself as I poured cold water on it.

So while holding my left hand with my right hand...my right wrist started to hurt. To this day, idk what happened to my right hand, because I didn't land on it...but I did something.

So for four weeks, I had a cast on my left wrist, and for two of those weeks, I had a splint running up my thumb on my right hand XD

This is also very sad.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:20:06 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:18:12 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:16:50 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
But the thing the person said still hurts, thats the only sad part.
Pain makes us better people.

But then you become immune.

What is really depressing about me is that i don't feel much of any emotion.

Not even really happiness.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:26:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:20:06 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:18:12 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:16:50 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
But the thing the person said still hurts, thats the only sad part.
Pain makes us better people.

But then you become immune.

What is really depressing about me is that i don't feel much of any emotion.

Not even really happiness.
I know that feeling. Hope it comes to pass one day as it did for me.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:32:11 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:26:00 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:20:06 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:18:12 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:16:50 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
But the thing the person said still hurts, thats the only sad part.
Pain makes us better people.

But then you become immune.

What is really depressing about me is that i don't feel much of any emotion.

Not even really happiness.
I know that feeling. Hope it comes to pass one day as it did for me.

I am gradually growing more social.

In other words i am becoming less nd less of an idiot. XD

So many stupid things i've done.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:33:28 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/11/2016 11:32:11 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:26:00 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:20:06 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:18:12 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/11/2016 11:16:50 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
But the thing the person said still hurts, thats the only sad part.
Pain makes us better people.

But then you become immune.

What is really depressing about me is that i don't feel much of any emotion.

Not even really happiness.
I know that feeling. Hope it comes to pass one day as it did for me.

I am gradually growing more social.

In other words i am becoming less nd less of an idiot. XD

So many stupid things i've done.

Mmmhmm X).
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 11:36:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
"What do you want to watch?" I asked to my friends. They looked at me expectantly, even though I was the one to ask them.

"Civil war maybe?" I suggested.

"Ooh, is it good?"

"It's a sequel to Captain America winter soldier. Have you watched it?"

"No, is that good?"

"Yeah, it's really good. Maybe one of the best marvel movies."

"I haven't watched it."

S hit.

"I can tell you the plot." I said. I turn to my other friend. "What do you want to watch?"

A smile. "The Jungle Book XD."

Oh god.

I put on a fake smile. "Sure. We could watch that. I love Disney."

I do. But I wasn't feeling like watching Jungle Book... in 3D.

"Yeah, let's see when we get there." my other friend concluded. We went to the cinema.

"So what are we watching?" I asked as the tv screen showed the movies list. I don't remember why, or how, but we ended up agreeing to watch the Jungle Book. Something along the reasoning lines of: "let's watch something new."

"Of course we're watching the Jungle Book!" my friend shouted at the ticket counter worker. The young man put up his hands, acting scared. "Ok, ok." He couldn't have been older than 20.

We walk into the cinema room. My mind asking myself what the hell I'm doing. I wouldn't have minded watching the Jungle Book, but to give up Civil War in the process...

"Oh s hit." I mutter, as I watch my friend accidentally falls on my other friend. My friend's butt was on top of my other friend's crotch.

"Sorry XD." my friend said, laughing, trying to get off but failing to. It took a minute for them to settle down.

I watched the movie. I jumped in my seat at the jump scares. I laughed, I gawked at the animation. I enjoyed the movie.

Needless to say, I loved the Jungle Book, 3D animated, and overpriced.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Vaarka
Posts: 7,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 2:29:09 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
So some time last year, my friend was on vacation, and at one point I get a slew of texts from him. The texts were as follows:

[When a man is sleeping, you don't wake him up]

[I had made some kind of pillow fort and was sleeping in it with a blanket as the floor]

[And my mom just came in a few minutes ago and woke me up]

[She refused to let me sleep in the fort, and had me take it down, set out the pillows in a row, lie on them, and use the blanket as a blanket]

[I just set it back when she left]

I was woken up by these texts, as he sent them at one in the morning. I responded as such:

[You f*cking hypocrite]
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya