Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:56:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/12/2016 5:55:40 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
I finally know what's wrong with me.

huh...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:57:33 PM
At 5/12/2016 5:54:06 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Lol i say.

"Want to be loved and liked, odd beliefs or magical thinking (ideas of reference), unusual perceptions, e.g., distorted feelings about one"s body, odd patterns of thought and speech (unusual interpretations about events), ideas of reference (the belief that events have a particular and unusual meaning for them personally), suspicions or paranoia, inappropriate or restricted affect, odd or eccentric behavior or appearance, lack of close friends (miss social cues), anxiety around other people. Start becoming angry and depressed as time goes on." That's you?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:01:40 PM
At 5/12/2016 5:57:33 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Lol i say.

"Want to be loved and liked, odd beliefs or magical thinking (ideas of reference), unusual perceptions, e.g., odd patterns of thought and speech (unusual interpretations about events), suspicions or paranoia, inappropriate or restricted affect, odd or eccentric behavior or appearance, lack of close friends (miss social cues), anxiety around other people.

Yes minus 1 or 2 things.

Fixed it.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:34:09 PM
Wut
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 7:27:19 PM
At 5/12/2016 5:56:55 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
I don't care at all.

You will. Just give it some time.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:24:50 AM
Lol i say.

Was the diagnosis useful?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:11:32 PM
Lol i say.

I am schizoaffective. Welcome to the nutjob club:)
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:27:42 PM
At 5/14/2016 8:11:32 PM, janesix wrote:
Lol i say.

I am schizoaffective. Welcome to the nutjob club:)

I see it as good.

In stressful situations i can remain very cool.

And i may be eccentric but i can think of new ways to do stuff that may be easier.

I am very creative and can test the logical in my ideas.

I am great at finding loopholes.

And i may not have many friends (actually i have 2, my mom and sis. adam godzilla is almost a buddy) but the bond if i do obtain a friend becomes unbreakable.

I moved about 4 years ago to florida.

After 6th grade.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 9:36:25 PM
I don't put too much stock in psychological diagnosis for stuff like this ever since reading about the Rosenhan experiment. Be skeptical about your diagnosis and make sure you aren't just trying to identify with it.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:06:06 PM
At 5/14/2016 9:36:25 PM, n7 wrote:
I don't put too much stock in psychological diagnosis for stuff like this ever since reading about the Rosenhan experiment. Be skeptical about your diagnosis and make sure you aren't just trying to identify with it.

They have a diagnosis for every personality type, and a pill to fix whatever personality you have.

Oh yeah, and the addiction to happiness. As if other emotions are the end of the world and shoild ve avoided at all costs.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:33:35 PM
At 5/16/2016 6:06:06 PM, Wylted wrote:

They have a diagnosis for every personality type, and a pill to fix whatever personality you have.

Oh yeah, and the addiction to happiness. As if other emotions are the end of the world and shoild ve avoided at all costs.

Right? I really think Thomas Szasz is correct on some points. Most of modern psychiatry seems like mere social control.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 7:38:08 PM
At 5/16/2016 6:33:35 PM, n7 wrote:
At 5/16/2016 6:06:06 PM, Wylted wrote:

Right? I really think Thomas Szasz is correct on some points. Most of modern psychiatry seems like mere social control.

I originally saw the theory posited by Ted Kaczynski, and felt like it was spot on. I think George Carlin makes some funny mentions of it as well. Society is sick.