Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

XD XD XD i'm schitzotypal

Vaarka
Posts: 9,948
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:56:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/12/2016 5:55:40 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
I finally know what's wrong with me.

huh...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 5:57:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/12/2016 5:54:06 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Lol i say.

"Want to be loved and liked, odd beliefs or magical thinking (ideas of reference), unusual perceptions, e.g., distorted feelings about one"s body, odd patterns of thought and speech (unusual interpretations about events), ideas of reference (the belief that events have a particular and unusual meaning for them personally), suspicions or paranoia, inappropriate or restricted affect, odd or eccentric behavior or appearance, lack of close friends (miss social cues), anxiety around other people. Start becoming angry and depressed as time goes on." That's you?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 6:01:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/12/2016 5:57:33 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/12/2016 5:54:06 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Lol i say.

"Want to be loved and liked, odd beliefs or magical thinking (ideas of reference), unusual perceptions, e.g., odd patterns of thought and speech (unusual interpretations about events), suspicions or paranoia, inappropriate or restricted affect, odd or eccentric behavior or appearance, lack of close friends (miss social cues), anxiety around other people.

Yes minus 1 or 2 things.

Fixed it.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 7:27:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/12/2016 5:56:55 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
I don't care at all.

You will. Just give it some time.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:24:50 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/12/2016 5:54:06 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Lol i say.

Was the diagnosis useful?
Skep: Have you ever wanted to troll a blind dating thing and pretend to be one of those 'I'm not religious, I'm spiritual' people?

Me: I mean... I identify as a Spinozian pantheist... is it really trolling?

Skep: That's not the same thing. You're just autistic. These people are retarded.

"I love that you dress in repp ties, tweed jackets and khakis."

~ YYW
janesix
Posts: 4,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:11:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/12/2016 5:54:06 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Lol i say.

I am schizoaffective. Welcome to the nutjob club:)
You are what you do when it counts
...and it always counts

"Your mother still exist and created you, despite her nasty spaghetti" Fatihah
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:27:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/14/2016 8:11:32 PM, janesix wrote:
At 5/12/2016 5:54:06 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Lol i say.

I am schizoaffective. Welcome to the nutjob club:)

I see it as good.

In stressful situations i can remain very cool.

And i may be eccentric but i can think of new ways to do stuff that may be easier.

I am very creative and can test the logical in my ideas.

I am great at finding loopholes.

And i may not have many friends (actually i have 2, my mom and sis. adam godzilla is almost a buddy) but the bond if i do obtain a friend becomes unbreakable.

I moved about 4 years ago to florida.

After 6th grade.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
n7
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 9:36:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I don't put too much stock in psychological diagnosis for stuff like this ever since reading about the Rosenhan experiment. Be skeptical about your diagnosis and make sure you aren't just trying to identify with it.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Wylted
Posts: 22,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:06:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/14/2016 9:36:25 PM, n7 wrote:
I don't put too much stock in psychological diagnosis for stuff like this ever since reading about the Rosenhan experiment. Be skeptical about your diagnosis and make sure you aren't just trying to identify with it.

They have a diagnosis for every personality type, and a pill to fix whatever personality you have.

Oh yeah, and the addiction to happiness. As if other emotions are the end of the world and shoild ve avoided at all costs.
"I will.....not suck your dick," Sui_generis
n7
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 6:33:35 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/16/2016 6:06:06 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/14/2016 9:36:25 PM, n7 wrote:
I don't put too much stock in psychological diagnosis for stuff like this ever since reading about the Rosenhan experiment. Be skeptical about your diagnosis and make sure you aren't just trying to identify with it.

They have a diagnosis for every personality type, and a pill to fix whatever personality you have.

Oh yeah, and the addiction to happiness. As if other emotions are the end of the world and shoild ve avoided at all costs.

Right? I really think Thomas Szasz is correct on some points. Most of modern psychiatry seems like mere social control.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Wylted
Posts: 22,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 7:38:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/16/2016 6:33:35 PM, n7 wrote:
At 5/16/2016 6:06:06 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/14/2016 9:36:25 PM, n7 wrote:
I don't put too much stock in psychological diagnosis for stuff like this ever since reading about the Rosenhan experiment. Be skeptical about your diagnosis and make sure you aren't just trying to identify with it.

They have a diagnosis for every personality type, and a pill to fix whatever personality you have.

Oh yeah, and the addiction to happiness. As if other emotions are the end of the world and shoild ve avoided at all costs.

Right? I really think Thomas Szasz is correct on some points. Most of modern psychiatry seems like mere social control.

I originally saw the theory posited by Ted Kaczynski, and felt like it was spot on. I think George Carlin makes some funny mentions of it as well. Society is sick.
"I will.....not suck your dick," Sui_generis