Jump to topic:

Don't Ask Me Nothing (it)

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:56:15 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Pretend that I am a sassy black woman so that the title actually makes grammatical sense. Or, feel free to actually take it as a double negative, even though the OP is a noob (weird talking about myself in the third person).

So, if you do ask, I'll answer anything. Literally anything, to the best of my ability.

Okay, that's obviously a lie. I may have to draw the line if things get personal, but the boundaries are pretty wide.
Have no regrets.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:58:06 AM
Can you define "nothing"?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:59:48 AM
At 5/13/2016 3:58:06 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Can you define "nothing"?

No thing. ;)
Have no regrets.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 4:28:43 AM
At 5/13/2016 3:56:15 AM, Opsianos wrote:
Pretend that I am a sassy black woman so that the title actually makes grammatical sense. Or, feel free to actually take it as a double negative, even though the OP is a noob (weird talking about myself in the third person).

So, if you do ask, I'll answer anything. Literally anything, to the best of my ability.

Okay, that's obviously a lie. I may have to draw the line if things get personal, but the boundaries are pretty wide.

Honest opinion.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 4:39:36 AM
At 5/13/2016 4:28:43 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Honest opinion.

I knew you were going to say that as soon as I saw you pop up in the notifications. Anyway:

I don't know you very well, but to me (consider it as a new member's perspective), you seem like a really serious person on the site. I think that's good as a moderator, but I also feel a little put off from having a conversation with you as a person instead. Again, I don't know enough about you, and I could be entirely wrong, but that was just my first impression from before.
Have no regrets.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 4:50:01 AM

You thought this was going to be an honest opinion, didn't you?

You were right. ;)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 4:50:18 AM
At 5/13/2016 4:39:36 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/13/2016 4:28:43 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Honest opinion.

I knew you were going to say that as soon as I saw you pop up in the notifications. Anyway:

Thanks to "some" users I have to check.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 5:22:49 AM

Honest opinion of me?
Honest opinion of yourself?
Favorite color, season, dessert, smell, and attire?
Lemons or limes?
Coffee or tea?
Would you rather die alone or die hated?
What's the hardest thing you've ever done?
Who has had the most influence in your life?
Would you consider yourself an impulsive person?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 1:36:19 PM

Honest Opinion

Favorite osu map
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 1:42:06 PM

Honest opinion of me?

of you?
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 1:55:14 PM
Everyone on this thread asked for an HO.

Y'all can have my middle finger as well, since I only knew you for two weeks.
Have no regrets.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 1:57:30 PM
At 5/13/2016 1:55:14 PM, Opsianos wrote:

I'd expect at least something for me ;3

And you can answer the other questions we asked.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 1:57:45 PM
At 5/13/2016 4:50:01 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Yes, I did.
You were right. ;)

You're a sneaky bastard.

That, and you're also a really nice and thoughtful person on the site--thanks for making me feel better when I needed it. Intelligent, too, from what I've seen in your interactions in matters regarding DDO. We should talk more often if I continue to stay here. I also like trains.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 1:58:47 PM
At 5/13/2016 1:57:30 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I said I would answer everything. Here's a starter for you: https://www.youtube.com...
Have no regrets.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 1:59:37 PM
At 5/13/2016 1:58:47 PM, Opsianos wrote:

I said I would answer everything. Here's a starter for you: https://www.youtube.com...

I had my volume on, and clicked on the link (my volume is usually muted)
So everyone just got to hear your nice message XD

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 2:01:21 PM
At 5/13/2016 1:59:37 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Well, when I say everyone, I really mean the three people within the general area.

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:20:53 PM
At 5/13/2016 2:01:21 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/13/2016 1:59:37 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Well, when I say everyone, I really mean the three people within the general area.

Even better.
Have no regrets.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 3:32:29 PM
At 5/13/2016 1:36:19 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Honest Opinion

Favorite osu map

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 5:00:02 PM

Opinion of yourself.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 7:24:28 PM
At 5/13/2016 3:32:29 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Honest Opinion

Favorite osu map

I have school, you fool (hey that rhymes). I can't use a computer all the time.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 7:43:25 PM

Honest Opinion

To put it shortly, you're a fool, and a really nice and friendly person, too, and this isn't out of geniality (for all three qualities :P). I have to admit that sometimes I worry that you might be too nice (in the future), though.
Favorite osu map

Out of the ones I passed: One For All, One For One (the For's should be lowercase), Celsius' insane (3.69 stars). It really was insane for me, and I really like the song.

For ones that I didn't and have no hope of passing? I'd say Blue Zenith and Image - Material, since both have pretty awesome music, and they're fun to watch when someone else completes them.
Have no regrets.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 8:55:57 PM
At 5/13/2016 1:57:45 PM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/13/2016 4:50:01 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Yes, I did.
You were right. ;)

You're sneaky.

That, and you're also a really nice and thoughtful person on the site--thanks for making me feel better when I needed it. Intelligent, too, from what I've seen in your interactions in matters regarding DDO. We should talk more often if I continue to stay here. I also like trains.

Lol. Thanks! We should talk more :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:05:42 PM
At 5/13/2016 7:43:25 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Honest Opinion

To put it shortly, you're a fool, and a really nice and friendly person, too, and this isn't out of geniality (for all three qualities :P). I have to admit that sometimes I worry that you might be too nice (in the future), though.
Favorite osu map

Out of the ones I passed: One For All, One For One (the For's should be lowercase), Celsius' insane (3.69 stars). It really was insane for me, and I really like the song.

For ones that I didn't and have no hope of passing? I'd say Blue Zenith and Image - Material, since both have pretty awesome music, and they're fun to watch when someone else completes them.

Blue zenith :D
Some of my favorite maps are, unfortunately, unranked... Like Borealis and In The Garden.

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:25:19 PM
At 5/13/2016 10:05:42 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Honest Opinion

Favorite osu map

Some of my favorite maps are, unfortunately, unranked... Like Borealis and In The Garden.

Oh, and Centipede. ;D
Have no regrets.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 10:26:57 PM
At 5/13/2016 10:25:19 PM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/13/2016 10:05:42 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Honest Opinion

Favorite osu map

Oh, and Centipede. ;D

Lol

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 2:38:24 AM
At 5/13/2016 5:22:49 AM, Sapphique wrote:

Honest opinion of me?

I concur with what others have said about you, in a short sentence: You're an intelligent person of many talents, who's also quite fun to talk to. If there is one thing that may be considered negative, it's that to me, you seem like you get annoyed rather easily. That, or maybe I'm too good at annoying people (perhaps both). Either way, I appreciate that you are. :3

Also, thanks for introducing me to DDO Mafia (well, you technically let me play my first game), and I still wonder how the original PM was derailed to such an extent. I'm glad that it was, though.

It changes too frequently for me to make an accurate guess.

Red, summer, sorbet cheesecake (I like cold and fruity/chocolate deserts, lol), and I really can't decide, since I really like all scents that are pleasantly fragrant, so I like lavender, jasmine, cinnamon (as long as it's subtle), lemon, etc. Again, I don't really have a good idea of what my favorites are. I don't care too much about my clothing, but I really don't like baggy, loose, or oversized shirts or pants. I don't mind dressing formally that much anymore since I have had to so many times.
Lemons or limes?

I would have to go with lemons.
Coffee or tea?

To be honest, I have never had actual coffee before. So, tea.

Hated. My worst fear by far is being alone, which I have been often, and is probably how I developed that fear.

I the SAT last year with literally no sleep the night before (I've forgotten why, but I remember having stayed up the whole time for some reason), and still got in the (low though, I believe) 2300s.

That's definitely not the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's not as dark as the one I consider to be the hardest instead.
Who has had the most influence in your life?

I've had few positive ones, but I had a best friend throughout elementary school and 6th grade. I had to move away after, and I haven't seen him since; nor do I remember his contact info since I didn't even have a phone or an email then.
Would you consider yourself an impulsive person?

I would always prefer to be impulsive, but I think I'm also very good at being careful and prudent when I have to be. Generally, though, yes.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 2:47:36 AM
At 5/14/2016 2:38:24 AM, Opsianos wrote:
I took the SAT last year with literally no sleep the night before (I've forgotten why, but I remember having stayed up the whole time for some reason), and still got in the (low though, I believe) 2300s.

Fixed. It may have also been in the 2200s, actually, but it was still a pretty good score.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 2:49:01 AM
At 5/13/2016 1:42:06 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:

Honest opinion of me?

I'm sorry, I don't know you well enough yet. We only talked a couple of times, and all encounters were pretty short.
of you?

See my reply to Saph.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 2:50:11 AM
At 5/13/2016 5:00:02 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Opinion of yourself.

Again, see my reply to Saph. Right now, though, I think I'm someone who's so lazy that he can't even bother to sleep.
Have no regrets.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 7:13:18 PM
At 5/14/2016 2:38:24 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/13/2016 5:22:49 AM, Sapphique wrote:

Honest opinion of me?

I concur with what others have said about you, in a short sentence: You're an intelligent person of many talents, who's also quite fun to talk to. If there is one thing that may be considered negative, it's that to me, you seem like you get annoyed rather easily. That, or maybe I'm too good at annoying people (perhaps both). Either way, I appreciate that you are. :3
Lol...it might be both, at that.
Also, thanks for introducing me to DDO Mafia (well, you technically let me play my first game), and I still wonder how the original PM was derailed to such an extent. I'm glad that it was, though.
No problem ^.^ You're a promising player. And as I remember, someone did something that covered the entire PM with a gray screen...

It changes too frequently for me to make an accurate guess.

Red, summer, sorbet cheesecake (I like cold and fruity/chocolate deserts, lol), and I really can't decide, since I really like all scents that are pleasantly fragrant, so I like lavender, jasmine, cinnamon (as long as it's subtle), lemon, etc. Again, I don't really have a good idea of what my favorites are. I don't care too much about my clothing, but I really don't like baggy, loose, or oversized shirts or pants. I don't mind dressing formally that much anymore since I have had to so many times.
I'd love to see where you found those kind of deserts :P I don't think I've ever had sorbet cheesecake, come to think of it...I've had sorbet and I've had cheesecake but not both together.
Lemons or limes?

I would have to go with lemons.
Coffee or tea?

To be honest, I have never had actual coffee before. So, tea.
That makes two of us. I might have tried it once before, when I was little...but I've forgotten what it was like.

Hated. My worst fear by far is being alone, which I have been often, and is probably how I developed that fear.
*hugs* I think I'd say hated as well.

I the SAT last year with literally no sleep the night before (I've forgotten why, but I remember having stayed up the whole time for some reason), and still got in the (low though, I believe) 2300s.

That's definitely not the hardest thing I've ever done, but it's not as dark as the one I consider to be the hardest instead.
Still impressive. I got a 2340 after a reasonable amount of sleep :3 Still annoyed that missing 2 questions cost me 60 points though. (Still, I have 2370 after superscoring so I'm pretty happy with that.)
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch