Jump to topic:

Unique things

tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 2:43:52 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
List some unique things that most people your age probably wouldn't have done or experienced.

I'll go first.

I visited the World Trade Center (Twin Towers) in August 2000 when I was just 6 months.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 3:28:20 PM
I like to wear my socks upside down
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 3:31:48 PM
At 5/14/2016 3:19:36 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Self taught Japanese to a mediocre proficiency.

Impressive
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 3:32:26 PM
At 5/14/2016 3:28:20 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I like to wear my socks upside down

How is that possible lol
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 3:40:54 PM
Where you would say "Fred" i would say "male human".

Where you would say "pencil" i would say "object used for writing, long and thin".

I almost always think abstractly and am very creative allowing me to see a different way to do things.

Leading to my quote: "There's usually always another way."
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 3:43:38 PM
Minecraft, no other game has put in the time for coding that MC has.

MC is the best of 3D sandbox games.

And with enemies that all attack differently like exploding and firing a projectile.

But then there are the high quality graphics.

MC is the best.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 7:58:39 PM
I spend all of my time on a somehwat obscure forum dedicated to debating and have as many friends on it as I do in school.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:14:56 PM
I like to irritate people.. it's how I show my affection.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:20:54 PM
At 5/14/2016 8:14:56 PM, Rosalie wrote:

oooooohh....so THAT'S why you called me Asian for so long!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:22:08 PM
At 5/14/2016 8:20:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:

You're Asian?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:22:40 PM

Of Course....cause I love you!
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:22:55 PM
At 5/14/2016 8:22:08 PM, SamStevens wrote:

You're Asian?

No, but sometimes on hangouts, I'd try to talk quietly, and she thought my quiet voice sounded Asian, so she was convinced for a while that I was Asian.

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:26:40 PM
When I was two, my family and I were stationed in Okinawa.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:32:12 PM
At 5/14/2016 8:22:55 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/14/2016 8:22:08 PM, SamStevens wrote:

You're Asian?

No, but sometimes on hangouts, I'd try to talk quietly, and she thought my quiet voice sounded Asian, so she was convinced for a while that I was Asian.
lol
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 8:34:08 PM
When I was six, I was born without a face.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 9:01:33 PM
Though in terms of things I can do that most of my friends can't (or at least don't bother to) is my way of osu tapping ;3

Now, I tap like most of my friends normally, but I have some weird switch with my hands. When I'm warmed up, my left hand is very responsive, since it's the one I use when *actually* playing. I can tap fast, I can (somewhat) alternate streams, and I can do it all in time to the beat.
With my right hand, I don't need to be warmed up, However, I tap with my middle finger, as contrary to me tapping with my pointer finger on my left hand. Along with that, I can tap much faster on my right hand, but not very well to a certain beat. If I tried to play osu with my right hand, my accuracy would be worse, my consistency would be worse, and I wouldn't have good beat, especially with the circle/slider parts of the songs that I can easily do with my left hand.

That's not really unique, tbh, but I typed it out so I'm gonna post it ;3

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 9:04:09 PM
At 5/14/2016 9:01:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Though in terms of things I can do that most of my friends can't (or at least don't bother to) is my way of osu tapping ;3

Now, I tap like most of my friends normally, but I have some weird switch with my hands. When I'm warmed up, my left hand is very responsive, since it's the one I use when *actually* playing. I can tap fast, I can (somewhat) alternate streams, and I can do it all in time to the beat.
With my right hand, I don't need to be warmed up, However, I tap with my middle finger, as contrary to me tapping with my pointer finger on my left hand. Along with that, I can tap much faster on my right hand, but not very well to a certain beat. If I tried to play osu with my right hand, my accuracy would be worse, my consistency would be worse, and I wouldn't have good beat, especially with the circle/slider parts of the songs that I can easily do with my left hand.

http://vomzi.com...
Have no regrets.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 9:59:40 PM
At 5/14/2016 9:04:09 PM, Opsianos wrote:

Also, I forgot to mention. I can read AR9 in osu, I can react to AR10 in osu...but only with my left hand. I can't really read the AR and react to it with my right hand XD

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 10:02:46 PM
At 5/14/2016 9:59:40 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Also, I forgot to mention. I can read AR9 in osu, I can react to AR10 in osu...but only with my left hand. I can't really read the AR and react to it with my right hand XD

Maybe you should practice more with your right hand then.

That wasn't meant to be suggestive, I swear.
Have no regrets.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 10:03:53 PM
At 5/14/2016 10:02:46 PM, Opsianos wrote:

But in osu, I never have to use my right hand to tap; only to move the mouse and aim. They kinda work together, in a sense.

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2016 10:07:05 PM
At 5/14/2016 10:03:53 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/14/2016 10:02:46 PM, Opsianos wrote:

But in osu, I never have to use my right hand to tap; only to move the mouse and aim. They kinda work together, in a sense.

I find the idea of a third button confusing.
Have no regrets.