Jump to topic:

painful sex (warning kinda graphic)

dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 4:57:13 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
ok so this may be against the rules or out of line so delete it if you want but i'd like some help with a very personal issue. first let me start from the beginning i lost my virginity about a year ago and although it was a bit painful as was to be expected it wasn't too bad well since then it has been going downhill. At first it only hurt when the guy first put it in then afterward the pain would subside however to this day i feel no sexual pleasure and don't get orgasms from sex i seem to be getting "wet" just fine however don't seem to be feeling the sexual arousal i should be. Here lately it seems sex has become more and more of a burden it is increasingly painful and uncomfortable even after the first few minutes once again still seem to be getting wet yet no sexual pleasure i am still extremely tight which i find odd as if my vagina isn't stretching out or something.

call me crazy but i'm pretty sure sex isn't supposed to be me thinking the whole time can it be over now? or being glad when it finally is at first i thought it was just because i was still so tight and since many of my recent partners have been African American i thought perhaps there large size could also be a factor but i am not so convinced anymore i have looked it up and i don't seem to fit anything there saying i used to enjoy sex even with no orgasms but now i just dread it. Recently i was with a new partner and he put it in and granted i wasn't nearly lubricated enough it hurt so bad i actually began to cry a little bit i felt as if i was being raped whats wrong with me? does anyone know?

Oh and BTW i really don't want to tell my mom i'm having sex so doctor is probably out of the question
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 4:59:56 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 4:57:13 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:
ok so this may be against the rules or out of line so delete it if you want but i'd like some help with a very personal issue. first let me start from the beginning i lost my virginity about a year ago and although it was a bit painful as was to be expected it wasn't too bad well since then it has been going downhill. At first it only hurt when the guy first put it in then afterward the pain would subside however to this day i feel no sexual pleasure and don't get orgasms from sex i seem to be getting "wet" just fine however don't seem to be feeling the sexual arousal i should be. Here lately it seems sex has become more and more of a burden it is increasingly painful and uncomfortable even after the first few minutes once again still seem to be getting wet yet no sexual pleasure i am still extremely tight which i find odd as if my vagina isn't stretching out or something.

call me crazy but i'm pretty sure sex isn't supposed to be me thinking the whole time can it be over now? or being glad when it finally is at first i thought it was just because i was still so tight and since many of my recent partners have been African American i thought perhaps there large size could also be a factor but i am not so convinced anymore i have looked it up and i don't seem to fit anything there saying i used to enjoy sex even with no orgasms but now i just dread it. Recently i was with a new partner and he put it in and granted i wasn't nearly lubricated enough it hurt so bad i actually began to cry a little bit i felt as if i was being raped whats wrong with me? does anyone know?

Oh and BTW i really don't want to tell my mom i'm having sex so doctor is probably out of the question

You need to tell your doctor. Under confidentiality he doesn't have to release the information. Tell your gynecologist during the next exam or your doctor in the next physical. If it's really bad make up a lie on why to go.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...