Jump to topic:

What Do You Look For In A Relationship?

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:47:16 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Just want to know what you look for in a relationship. I'll probably post mine soon, but I'm making a Google Document for it because I can.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
BearHee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 8:17:13 AM
At 5/21/2016 4:47:16 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Just want to know what you look for in a relationship. I'll probably post mine soon, but I'm making a Google Document for it because I can.

I look for warmth and support from relationship. With a sweetheart I will get rid of loneliness and share all my world with her, happiness worry dreams and thoughts. I can find a way to express my love, to care someone and feel satisfied.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 8:28:59 AM

1st thing I look for is a person of the opposite sex , that is not in a relationship.
Then I look for , and I wish I didn't think like this but, good looks. That's about it.
What a shallow person I am.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:06:18 PM
Somebody with empathy, who has a good head on their shoulders, no criminal history, educated and ambitious
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 3:10:18 PM
A guy like TUF. <3
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 8:19:09 PM

I think any discussion about what I want from in a relationship has to begin with what I want from in a boyfriend.

In a boyfriend, I want emotional maturity, levelheadedness/reasonableness, and personal stability. I haven't had that, really, in any guy I have dated before. I don't want someone who is childish or who exhibits the kind of narcissism you expect from young children. I don't want someone who is off-balance or unreasonable. I cannot date anyone who is emotionally volatile, vindictive, or passive aggressive. All of those qualities make a person toxic to be in a relationship with.

I want those qualities because I want a partnership; someone who is both dependable, and emotionally independent, meaning that they can stand on their own two feet and do not need me to reaffirm their own self worth. People who need constant validation are not people who will ever be able to sustain a relationship with me because I will not say that I think they're clever, or good, or whatever if I don't. I don't even mind if people aren't brilliant... just reasonably bright, will do.

I also want honesty... in relationships, boyfriends, and in life. I want people to deal with one another in good faith.

I would also strongly prefer that my boyfriend be a white, christian male between the ages of 18-25.
Tsar of DDO
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 9:21:20 PM
At 5/21/2016 3:10:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:
A guy like TUF. <3

https://www.google.com...
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 12:33:53 AM
I value wit, smarts, passion, ambition, financial security, sexual compatibility and intimacy in a partner. I prefer a comfortable dynamic that allows for vulnerability. I need someone with a good sense of humor who can get along with my family and friends. Being open-minded, adventurous and having similar interests and values is also very important to me. We don't have to agree on everything, but I don't think I could be with someone who was socially conservative or anti-intellectual.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 12:35:07 AM
Ultimately I prefer someone who grows me as a person; someone who supports me and that I can learn from.

Good looks don't hurt. My favorite body parts = nice thighs, backs and smiles.
President of DDO
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:01:33 AM
I seem to notice any bit of nerdiness or intelligence.

But i don't care much as long as i will get a strong alloy to fill my gaps that will never break or if it does that it will recover.

I realize all i want is to fill in my holes.

Strength, not necessarily physical and genius.

I imagine if i find the heart for me i will work to fix anything.

Such as a weight issue.

If you aren't that smart i will turn you into a genius.

But i need to be fixed myself.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6