Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Most embarrassing thing about your childhood?

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 3:38:28 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Come clean...

Did you pick your nose? Did you get sent to the principal's office? Did you get destroyed in dodge ball? Did you wet the bed? Did you cry at summer camp?

Tell all...
Tsar of DDO
BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:00:27 AM
At 5/22/2016 3:38:28 AM, YYW wrote:
Come clean...

Did you pick your nose? Did you get sent to the principal's office? Did you get destroyed in dodge ball? Did you wet the bed? Did you cry at summer camp?

Tell all...

I used to think to "f*** someone" was to beat them up, so I would say that all the time on an online game site.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:08:32 AM
I ran backwards into a tree and had to go to the hospital for it. That was pretty dumb.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:42:34 AM
I once used to like feminism...
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:12:39 AM
Come clean...

Tell all...

Not til you tell
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:29:44 AM
At 5/22/2016 5:12:39 AM, Hayd wrote:
Come clean...

Tell all...

Not til you tell

I got sent to the principals office dozens of times... never really got in trouble though, except once when I got paddled when I was in middle school.
Tsar of DDO
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:54:40 AM
At 5/22/2016 4:42:34 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I once used to like feminism...

same actually. though I had a particularly odd brand of it
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 2:17:15 PM
Once, when I was really little my friend let me borrow his action figure. It was a Spider-Man nemesis or something. I then brought it home and was playing with it in the toilet, when I dropped it onto the toilet bowl. I had to call up the guys mom an tell her what happened, ugh, embarrassing

One time, I was having a dream where I was at PE and then had to go to the bathroom. I went to the urinal and started peeling, but it didn't seem right. Then I woke up and found I was standing on my bed, with my stream landing directly on my library book that I had stayed up late reading. I don't remember what I did after that though
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 2:27:41 PM
I stabbed a guy in 6th grade with a saftey needle. The guy was pretty much the school jock/cool guy/the guy everyone wanted on their team

Since it was elementry, I never got a detention.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 3:30:06 PM
Come clean...

Tell all...

I once threatened my baby sitter with this dinky little pocket knife I had found on the street. I was only like 6 but I remember feeling so guilty. I got in very big trouble for that.

There was another time I broke this guys tree who was a neighbor of my grandparents. He saw me do it and yelled at me as I ran away. He found my parents and told them and I tried to lie about it and say it wasn't me but they knew I was lying. My parents had to pay for the guys tree and I was shamed and grounded haha. Still feel bad about that even though I was only 8.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 7:10:50 PM
At 5/22/2016 2:27:41 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
I stabbed a guy in 6th grade with a saftey needle. The guy was pretty much the school jock/cool guy/the guy everyone wanted on their team

Since it was elementry, I never got a detention.

oh...

*scoots away very slowly*

jk
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 7:45:49 PM
I was an obnoxiously cool kid. I don't think there was anything remotely embarrassing about my childhood, except for the fact that I probably watched the TV show Barney until a lot later than I should have. My siblings are 7 and 10 years younger than me, so when my little sister watched Barney at ages 1-4, I would watch it along with her while I was 11-14. But that stopped by the time I reached high school, haha.
President of DDO
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:29:51 AM
Not knowing I was dirt poor and my bedroom was the laundry room
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:37:24 AM
At 5/23/2016 2:29:51 AM, sadolite wrote:
Not knowing I was dirt poor and my bedroom was the laundry room

Err...
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:46:38 AM
First day of preschool I had to take a dump in the bathroom. Hating the feeling of $hit I usually had my mom wipe me, being 2 1/2 or something. Not knowing that that was not expected in preschool, I opened up the door in the bathroom bent over asking for the teacher to wipe me while effectively mooning the whole class.
NicAtl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 3:30:44 AM
I was the smallest guy in the locker room and always had my jock stolen by the guys and thrown into the girls locker. It was terrible!
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 4:26:23 AM
Come clean...

The first isn't too embarrassing considering 90% of people pick their nose (if you did in public, though, that would be pretty embarrassing), the second isn't too odd, the third happens to a good number of people, and...well...I can't defend the last two, lol.
Have no regrets.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 4:26:41 AM
Come clean...

Did you pick your nose?

Don't we all? Boogers can be incredibly annoying at times, I'm a proud nose-picker.

With that said, I do so in moderation and always in private, nor do I eat my boogers - that's just gross.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:18:53 PM
At 5/23/2016 4:26:41 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Come clean...

Did you pick your nose?

Don't we all? Boogers can be incredibly annoying at times, I'm a proud nose-picker.

With that said, I do so in moderation and always in private, nor do I eat my boogers - that's just gross.

Sources have stated that eating boogers helps your immune system...

http://www.cbsnews.com...
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:23:30 PM
Come clean...

Tell all...

Oh, the usual. As a 2-year-old thinking I was Superman and somehow jumping out of my cot and landing headfirst onto the wooden floor... Unconsciousness and blood spilling everywhere and staining the wood tiles... Screams of terror from my mom...

You know, same old, same old
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:16:48 PM
I thought I was trapped in a nightmare and would routinely try to escape it by clawing at walls. I rememver one time I ran into acloset and was yanking a pice if plywood off the wall and my dad screamed at me while I yelled that I was getting the fvck out of their and kicking at him.

Sometimes I thought, maybe it is not a dream. Maybe I was an alien and my parents had abandoned me. I used to pray all the time thinking that maybe my parents had a mind reading device and could hear me. I begged my parents to come and save me from this shittty planet. My real parents always ignored my prayers