Jump to topic:

Opsi's Thousandth Post and AUA

Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 5:49:19 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
My first post on this site was on April 21st. Now, 32 days, 8 hours, and 33 minutes later, I have written a thousand (what am I doing with my life).

When I first came across this site, I was pretty depressed because of quite a bit of shit happening (some gradually, most suddenly). Quite frankly, it was enough to make me break down for a little while, which I'm not proud of.

But, that was over a month ago, and before I even knew about this site. Since then, much has changed, and I'm forever grateful to the community here, so you as well, for offering me support and solace with your words on PM's and forums, even if you were unaware of doing so (which you probably were). I honestly don't know where I would be right now if I never met you guys, so I thank you as a community.

I'm not going to point out anyone individually in shout-outs, mainly because I find them rather unnecessary, and hell, you guys already ask for HO's, so why do you need to feel more special? :P

So, now that I had my say, Ask Me Anything, obviously. However, I want to ask you some questions as well (hence the AUA). Feel free to answer them below at your own discretion.

That's my 1,000th post, and I hope I'll get to write another in another month after a good number of Mafia games, election threads, flame wars, Personal forum rants, meme battles, and replying to the ever-many thoughtful and intellectual discussions in the Religion forum. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do something productive.

Why is DDO so important to you?

How long do you think you will stay on this site?

What are your regrets, if any, on DDO?

On that note, are there any members here that are important and close to you?

Who or what would you die for?

Who do you think would die for you?

How do you feel about your life so far?

If you could rewind your life by 10 years, would you do so?

How do you feel about death?

What do you want to do before you die?

How do you want to be remembered on this site if you leave, and in real life if you die?

What is your profile picture supposed to be (yes, this is actually a non-serious question)?
Have no regrets.
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 6:08:41 AM
At 5/23/2016 5:49:19 AM, Opsianos wrote:
My first post on this site was on April 21st. Now, 32 days, 8 hours, and 33 minutes later, I have written a thousand (what am I doing with my life).

When I first came across this site, I was pretty depressed because of quite a bit of shit happening (some gradually, most suddenly). Quite frankly, it was enough to make me break down for a little while, which I'm not proud of.

But, that was over a month ago, and before I even knew about this site. Since then, much has changed, and I'm forever grateful to the community here, so you as well, for offering me support and solace with your words on PM's and forums, even if you were unaware of doing so (which you probably were). I honestly don't know where I would be right now if I never met you guys, so I thank you as a community.

I'm not going to point out anyone individually in shout-outs, mainly because I find them rather unnecessary, and hell, you guys already ask for HO's, so why do you need to feel more special? :P

So, now that I had my say, Ask Me Anything, obviously. However, I want to ask you some questions as well (hence the AUA). Feel free to answer them below at your own discretion.

That's my 1,000th post, and I hope I'll get to write another in another month after a good number of Mafia games, election threads, flame wars, Personal forum rants, meme battles, and replying to the ever-many thoughtful and intellectual discussions in the Religion forum. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do something productive.

It allows me to express myself in a fun way.

Probably till Juggle Updates this site.

Not joining earlier.

Soon, hopefully soon.

Family.

Family.

Could be better, but it's been great.

No.

When it comes, I will gladly take death's hand.

Live my life, and maybe learn.

How do you want to be remembered on this site if you leave, and in real life if you die?

A good guy, who can sometimes be funny.

What is your profile picture supposed to be (yes, this is actually a non-serious question)?

Azathoth, from the Cthulhu mythos.

Honest Opinion?
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 6:19:16 AM

First of all, how did you get to 1k so quickly? I've been here for almost 3 months and you've already surpassed me.

It's allowed me to jump outside my comfort zone and do things I wouldn't do in real life. For example, the story I posted in this forum indicates that:
http://www.debate.org...

I'd never tell anyone this in real life, but DDO offers a sense of community, even if we have the occasional flame war.

Until either DDO dies or I die.

N/A

Those special members would be Vaarka, lannan13, Hayd, MissERationlist, you, Rosalie, YYW, etc. I'm probably missing some people., but those are the first people I think of.

What: I'd die or what I believe in.
Who: I'd die for my little half-sister Abigayle, my step sister Xena, my step mom, my girlfriend, my brother, my mother, and my closest real life friends.

I'd like to think the people I listed above would die for me.

It has it's ups and downs. So far, I've gone through some sh*t, but through that sh*t I've found things to live for.

I honestly don't think so.

I'm terrified of death. I know it'll come someday, but I want to put that aside to enjoy the happier moments.

I already said I'm never leaving. On the off chance that I do, I want to be remembered as a companion and overall a fun person to talk to. Same goes for real life.

I don't even know. It could just be a skeleton throwing disks in front of a trippy background or it could be an indication of who I am as a person. You'll never know. Decide for yourself.

Now I want to hear you answer these questions Ops.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 12:45:56 PM
At 5/23/2016 6:08:41 AM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
Honest Opinion?

You remind me of Vaarka--your nature's pretty silly and you're rather lighthearted (and you're both fools), and you're pretty good at Mafia. We haven't talked much outside of it, so I can't really say all that much on you as a person.
Have no regrets.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:03:19 PM

I'm bored and lonely, so this has almost become more social then debating for me. This place seems to be a breeding ground for hormonal teenagers anyways

As long as I have no real friends

I regret setting my username to Sam7411. I want it to be Generalsamston, like all my past usernames.
Also, my alibi "Hillary.Clinton"

I greatly respect the younger members of the site (i.e. Hayd and famousdebater) because around my age they have even become influential members of DDO. They have shown remarkable intelligence, maturity, and humor that some older members on this site lack.

My family, justice, or freedom. Let's hope it never comes to that....

Hopefully no one, I don't want anyone to do die preventing me from dying

My life has been full of opportunities as a military child. I have moved at least 9 times, on my 6th school, and lived in Europe. Because of this, I think have gained a greater perspective in life. It also means that I have no friends.

No. They did not have Civ 5 then.

Not sure....even though I am Catholic I definitely have my doubts

I want to just be able to sleep through the whole day without any repercussions

As someone who stopped freeloading and finally started serious discussion on the forums. In real life, someone who fulfilled his duties and principles in the world.

In response to all these ads portraying me as a single Muslim, I took a screenshot and put as my profile pic.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 1:03:45 PM

Congrats on 1k you lil rascal.

It's really a pastime for me. Interacting with some of the members is an interesting experience, but my life isn't on here. I can go without DDO just fine, but if I ever feel like I have nothing better to do I'll interact :D

Probably until I'm 18, when I lose my school laptop (I literally don't head onto DDO unless it's my school laptop)

Making an AMA as my first post LOL

Vaarka, only because I know him IRL. He's been on here a smaller amount of time and has done way more for the site than I ever could, lol.

Some of my family and friends, pick & choose ofc.

Nobody.

I'm gifted academically, but I don't really apply myself. I've been trying to recently but I can't get around to it. I want to do something regarding the rising esports scene, but my grandparents (who take care of me because of reasons) don't really see the opportunity the way I do. As of now, I don't know what direction I'll take so I'm kinda worried, but I have lots of opportunities.

Given that I'd only be 6, no.

It sucks.

Skydiving. At least if the parachute fails, I have my whole life to fix it.

Site: Vaarka's friend who introduced him to DDO, lol. Probably couldn't be remembered as anything more than that.

Life: IDK. I probably won't do anything entirely impactful to be remembered 100 years from my death. So I'm not worried about that.

Shadow Mewtwo from Pokken Tournament.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:02:41 PM
At 5/23/2016 1:12:45 PM, Opsianos wrote:
I have to admit, I do feel a bit envious from your responses.
Of what my I ask?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:11:11 PM

There's tons of people here with different viewpoints. I'm able to debate others and even change their opinions.

Until I get tired of the site, in probably 3 years which will be when I graduate college. It depends on if I get in to get my Master's and if that's the case I'd be here more years.

There's a few, my first year on DDO was just terrible. If I'd debate then like I do now, I'd have an ELO in the 4,000's.

ESocialBookworm

My faith.

On DDO?

It's looking up.

Assuming that I knew what I did now.

Kinda scared about it for the after life.

A family (husband/wife and kids).

A soft spoken, kind young man who did what he could to help others. He often shared his political beliefs in an attempt to educate others into either enforcing their own beliefs or
Ayn Rand
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 2:35:38 PM

Because it gives me a good place to discuss topics that I have either found to be difficult to discuss civilly elsewhere, or found to be rarely discussed at all.

I'm not sure. I've already been on this site in excess of four years, and I'm still very interested in debating and talking to some of the people here, so I'll probably be here for at least a good bit longer.

There are a number of people I didn't talk to as much as I wanted that are gone now. I wish I had talked to them more.

16k and lannan13 helped me become a better debater; I've had a bunch of discussions with 16k in particular on conservatism and libertarianism. I talked with Microsuck (although he's had a bunch of different accounts, and that's not his current one) a lot about politics and religion; he influenced my libertarianism and encouraged me to be ever more skeptical of theism. I talk to n7 and BlueDreams a lot; both helped influence my philosophy as well. Phantom helped introduce me to progressive rock. I'm sure there are others as well.

I can't think of a single person I would die for. I'm uncertain if I'd ever die for a cause or ideal.

Various members of my family probably.

Besides all the stresses that have populated the last four years of my life, I think I'm enjoying life pretty well. There have been several times where my anxiety made it such that any enjoyment was impossible, but those periods all passed.

Heck no, I'd be 8 then. I'd have no concept of anything in my current belief structure. I'd have no friends, on the internet or in real life. I'd dislike girls. I'd be scared of the dark. I'd be listening to alt rock behind my parents' backs through an extremely inefficient method. And there are still plenty of other things I'd also dislike about being 8.

Honestly, it's a little terrifying. The mere thought of non-existence is scary.

Travel to many places (on the top of my list is Germany, Russia (although not right now), Iceland, Switzerland, and New Zealand), read everything on my voluminous list of books to read, contribute something substantial to science, and come up with a coherent set of beliefs that is as complete as possible.

I don't particularly care about my legacy on this site. I haven't been active enough the last two years for me to have that much of a legacy anyway, and most of the people on here that know me the best are gone. As for real life, I don't know.

It's one of the album covers for Tool's album Lateralus.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:15:24 AM
Congrats!
I've made friends here, and friends are important to me.
I don't know. If I can manage to stay on here while in college without it consuming too much of my time, then I'll likely be here for a good long while.
Not expanding more beyond mafia.
Several, but I don't want to name names because I know I'll forget people.
Family, very close friends, beliefs.
Same as above, minus beliefs.
Like I haven't accomplished enough.
No.
I fear it, but I hope that by the time my death comes I will be able to face it with a degree of equanimity.
Raise a family, learn and experience as much as I can about whatever I'm interested in, and become as good a violin player as I can.
As a kind, intelligent, and responsible person, a good mafia player/mod, a decent violinist, and a loyal friend.
The "parabatai" rune from The Infernal Devices series.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 1:24:10 AM

I'm mainly here for mafia and entertainment

No idea

Spending too much time on DDO instead of doing stuff like studying

Valkrin for showing me DDO, and being one of my best friends irl

A klondike bar

My parents

I'm enjoying my life

Hell no XD

I don't dwell on it much, tbh

Random things

As the little Vaarka that could

Honest Opinion

Would you rather only be able to drink milk, and it had to be straight from a cow's udder, or only eat food regurgitated from your mom like a baby bird?

congratz on 1k nerd
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 1:29:10 AM

Honest opinion.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 1:33:02 AM
At 5/24/2016 1:24:10 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I'm mainly here for mafia and entertainment

No idea

Spending too much time on DDO instead of doing stuff like studying

Valkrin for showing me DDO, and being one of my best friends irl

A klondike bar

My parents

I'm enjoying my life

Hell no XD

I don't dwell on it much, tbh

Random things
Oh, and some day I want to participate with the top USA players in the osu world cup. I'm nowhere near their skill yet, but some day I want to be up there with them. I don't care much about people thinking "Hey it's Vaarka!" and then I get +200 spectators like Cookiezi. What I would like, however, is to be recognized as a top player who can place some record-breaking scores and maybe some unbeatable #1 ranks, but at the same time someone that most of the lower-ranked players can joke around with, as if I were still the 70k player who's trying way too hard to FC a 5 star that I am now.
Yeah, that'd be fun :3

As the little Vaarka that could

Honest Opinion

Would you rather only be able to drink milk, and it had to be straight from a cow's udder, or only eat food regurgitated from your mom like a baby bird?

congratz on 1k nerd
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 3:39:01 AM
At 5/23/2016 6:19:16 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Now I want to hear you answer these questions Ops.

You guys, obviously.

I don't know; I hope indefinitely, but I can't say that for sure.

Cursing too much and being a prick sometimes. I think I'm abusing my no-filter privilege. Apologies if I pissed anyone off.

Well, Saph and Vaarka first come to mind, but that's mainly because we had a good deal of conversations and hold some common interests. I like to think that many of you are my friends, but we haven't gotten to know each other very well on a personal level to be "close." Also, I'm still a noob, so you can't expect much, lol.

I would die for many people to save them, actually, but a close person I would never, ever die for is my father.

I really, really don't want anyone dying for me. If they would, then I would much rather die for them.

Life hasn't been all that pleasant (and could be a real D-bag at times), and I made a lot of mistakes already. I'm starting to think that I made too many.

Unlike most of you, there are very few things that I wouldn't do to be able to do this.

Well, what I am afraid of right now is the afterlife. So, I definitely do not want to die, but I'm not really afraid of death itself compared to what I believe that I may face afterwards.

Make a YouTube channel, go surfing (big waves, mind you), skydiving, and freerunning, write a book, compose at least one piece of music (my school's IB Music requires it, so I got that covered), experience full-dive VR, and meet some members IRL.

I don't care too much; if I'm remembered as a bad person, then I'm probably deserving of it, and the same goes for the other way.

I was browsing through pictures, and this one caught my eye because it fairly resembled me, except for the blue eyes. I want to draw my own picture over the summer, though.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 3:44:26 AM
At 5/24/2016 1:24:10 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Honest Opinion

Hasn't changed much. You're so friendly that you would give anyone a hug, and you're silly enough that most people would probably want to hug you, too.

You're still a fool.

Is this even a contest? The first one.
congratz on 1k nerd

Thanks fool
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 3:53:29 AM
At 5/24/2016 1:29:10 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Honest opinion.

I still think that you're a bit too serious (https://www.youtube.com...), but personalities can't be helped. I'm not asking you to be Vaarka (especially don't be a fool) and hug everyone, but it's a thought. I'm not quite sure what you do as a moderator, but you've been fairly helpful when I was confused about the site, so thank you for that. You're also a pretty good writer.

Also, you never asked me your wall of questions, lol.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 3:55:35 AM
At 5/24/2016 1:33:02 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Oh, and some day I want to participate with the top USA players in the osu world cup. I'm nowhere near their skill yet, but some day I want to be up there with them. I don't care much about people thinking "Hey it's Vaarka!" and then I get +200 spectators like Cookiezi. What I would like, however, is to be recognized as a top player who can place some record-breaking scores and maybe some unbeatable #1 ranks, but at the same time someone that most of the lower-ranked players can joke around with, as if I were still the 70k player who's trying way too hard to FC a 5 star that I am now.

https://www.youtube.com...

If you do get up there, I'll be sure to make certain that I beat your #1 ranks, lol.
Have no regrets.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 3:56:08 AM
At 5/24/2016 3:53:29 AM, Opsianos wrote:
At 5/24/2016 1:29:10 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Honest opinion.

I still think that you're a bit too serious (https://www.youtube.com...), but personalities can't be helped. I'm not asking you to be Vaarka (especially don't be a fool) and hug everyone, but it's a thought. I'm not quite sure what you do as a moderator, but you've been fairly helpful when I was confused about the site, so thank you for that. You're also a pretty good writer.

Also, you never asked me your wall of questions, lol.

I assure you you haven't seen anything I've written.

First name:

Surname:

Sex:

Relationship status:

Sexual orientation:

Ethnicity:

Religion:

Conception of god[1]:

What theory on the origin of life on earth do you think is most true[2]:

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:

What do you think happens when you die:

Most hated religion:

Opinion on human nature:

Political ideology:

Presidential candidate:

Most hated political ideology:

Opinion on feminism:

Preferred form of government:

Preferred economic system:

City:

Mother's maiden name:

Birthday:

Zodiac sign:

Browser user agent:

Current education level:

Assessment of academic performance:

Do you think you are intelligent:

Assessment of quality of life:

Assessment of level of happiness:

Attempted suicide:

Lost the will to live:

Number of "good friends":

Clique in School [3]:

Historical person you most admire (could be current):

Employment Company:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Favorite color:

Favorite song:

Favorite TV show:

Favorite video game:

Favorite mythological creature:

Favorite movie:

Favorite quote:

Favorite art form:

Worst enemy on this site:

Best friend on this site:

Desired number of children (if any):

Vehicle (if any):

Your version of a "perfect society":

If you don't understand what [1], [2], and [3] mean, please view these polls respectively http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org...

Which DDO president do you endorse?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
Is the pressure of being a hormonal man crushing down on you?
What's your opinion on the degenerates that don't support Trump?
Would you be open to the possibility of a Matriarchy?
Why are women superior to men?
Would you approve of legislation to allow me to manually remove polls instead of waiting for airmax?
What's your opinion on anti-theists?
What's the point of living if not to enjoy each and every thing life has to offer?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"?
Jefferson Democracy vs Jacksonian Democracy?
Jefferson vs. Hamilton?
Where has the rum gone?
What phobias do you have?
Is a man entitled to the sweat of his brow?
Would you favor a parliamentary system instead of America's two-party system? Opinion on Russia?
Favorite animal?
Would you die for what you believe in?
Would you eat an alive person to save your life? Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself to the Leviathan to prevent man from killing each other?
Favorite political theorist?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 4:48:33 AM

You remind me so much of Rev... good times, those were.

You're a really cool member, Opsi, and I hope you stay.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 10:50:42 AM
At 5/24/2016 3:55:35 AM, Opsianos wrote:

If you do get up there, I'll be sure to make certain that I beat your #1 ranks, lol.

*throws money at monitor* I'll take it!
But yeah, from what I've heard the osu tablet isn't as good as some other tablet brands...but who am I kidding, it's only $30

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 12:36:53 AM

Honest opinion pls.

Friends are here.

Eh. Till my term ends.

Many, but I regard most of them as private...You can PM me if you're super curious.

Yes. I am friends with many people, though I'd rank Chris and Annie highest on that list.

People I care about.

Not sure.

Urg...

Yeah.

It's there, I guess.

Lots of stuff; too much to mention.

As a good person who tried to do good himself.

Cuteness.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 3:21:43 AM
At 5/24/2016 4:48:33 AM, tejretics wrote:

You remind me so much of Rev... good times, those were.

You're sounding like Saph.
You're a really cool member, Opsi, and I hope you stay.

Thanks, and I hope so too.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 3:22:36 AM
At 5/24/2016 10:50:42 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/24/2016 3:55:35 AM, Opsianos wrote:

*throws money at monitor* I'll take it!
But yeah, from what I've heard the osu tablet isn't as good as some other tablet brands...but who am I kidding, it's only $30

I'm going to see how far I can get with just a mouse. My mouse sucks, though.
Have no regrets.
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 3:26:27 AM
At 5/23/2016 1:03:45 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Skydiving. At least if the parachute fails, I have my whole life to fix it.

We should go with Vaarka some day. During a thunderstorm.

c;
Have no regrets.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:21:56 PM

Congrats! :)

It's losing its importance, but mainly because of the ability to discuss things openly.

A few years, maybe more. Not sure.

Wasting too much time.

Well, most of them have left or are no longer active. JMK, Taj, bball, Famous, etc.

Anyone who I care about that was in danger.

I doubt anyone on this site.

Good. :)

Nah.

It's serious.

A number of things.

Just as a reasonable, friendly guy... basically the same irl.

A coal train, obviously ;)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:32:38 PM

Also, honest opinion of me?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW