Jump to topic:

Diary of a Homeless Man: Day 1

SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:01:49 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
As of dawn this morning I was officially without a place I could call my own. The supposed hospitality of the Old Ogre that was letting me stay at one of her keeps ran dry and I was given 2 days to get out. I was not set to move into my new keep for another month, and so I am temporarily without a place to call my own.

Luckily, I have found a Hospitable Couch in the keep of Brother Elder. I once called part of this very keep my home, with equal standing as Brother Elder, but alas a kind man has moved in and so I am limited to the Hospitable Couch.

It is very strange not having a place to call your own. I feel as if I have become a burden on Brother Elder, despite knowing I am not.

Luckily, a fellow knight and I are currently searching for available keeps, but finding time where we can both visit it as the same time to determine the quality of the keep has turned out to be difficult.

Circumstances at the keep I am currently in have been different. Miscommunication had led me to be late to help out at the War of Subway. Luckily, my tardiness was understood and they were able to hold for part of the Rush of Dinner without me.

I have just gotten back to the Hospitable Couch from the War of Subway and am currently writing this letter to my fellow knights at the Realm of DDO, but alas I have run out of ideas of what to include in this letter, and so here is where I end.

~Sir SNP1
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:39:04 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/27/2016 2:01:49 AM, SNP1 wrote:
As of dawn this morning I was officially without a place I could call my own. The supposed hospitality of the Old Ogre that was letting me stay at one of her keeps ran dry and I was given 2 days to get out. I was not set to move into my new keep for another month, and so I am temporarily without a place to call my own.

Luckily, I have found a Hospitable Couch in the keep of Brother Elder. I once called part of this very keep my home, with equal standing as Brother Elder, but alas a kind man has moved in and so I am limited to the Hospitable Couch.

It is very strange not having a place to call your own. I feel as if I have become a burden on Brother Elder, despite knowing I am not.

Luckily, a fellow knight and I are currently searching for available keeps, but finding time where we can both visit it as the same time to determine the quality of the keep has turned out to be difficult.

Circumstances at the keep I am currently in have been different. Miscommunication had led me to be late to help out at the War of Subway. Luckily, my tardiness was understood and they were able to hold for part of the Rush of Dinner without me.

I have just gotten back to the Hospitable Couch from the War of Subway and am currently writing this letter to my fellow knights at the Realm of DDO, but alas I have run out of ideas of what to include in this letter, and so here is where I end.

~Sir SNP1

God speed kind Sir

- Sir Samston, Baron Duke of Armavir