Jump to topic:

All about me (and personal experiences)

Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 8:20:00 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Servus, Debate.org! I am a new kid in the block and I am looking forward to debating on this site and meeting some members on here. I hope that using this site becomes a new hobby of mine and a pleasant experience.

But enough of that... I am sure you are wondering about the kind of person I am and how I interact with others...

I am an ambivert, which means that I am social with others in various cases, while other times I am not.

Those that share personality traits with me, have corresponding interests, and have congruent viewpoints with me on certain issues are ones I find really easy to get along with, especially considering the fact that those types of people are the ones that don't tend to turn simple arguments into heated and toxic disagreements, which is why I tend to prefer their company.

Do not get me wrong though, I do have friends that tend to disagree with me a lot that I still agree with. It's really a question of whether they get sensitive about it or not. I also get really bothered by those who get angry over little things, try to make me look like an evil person for disagreeing with them, and ignore or say mean things directed towards me until I say "sorry", which I don't have to do. I stick to my guns when I call people out on their actions, and I won't apologize just for criticizing others constructively.

My best friend disagrees with me a lot, and we used to get in major conflicts, but those days seemed to have passed, and we still share many interests, we are entertained by each others humor, and we respect each other in terms of disagreement.

There are certain people I avoid talking to just because of the way they speak to me, or the way they speak to others.

I tend to dislike people who think they are really cool by acting like a total d**k, and I have met lots of people like that. I have found most of those people to be annoying hypocrites that are extremely selfish and they only care about their personal status and picking up on dozens of chicks for their looks. Those people make me sick, and I think that they absolutely do not deserve any of the fame that they get. One of my pet peeves is when people who deserve to get b*tch slapped by karma get off Scott-free.

I also don't like hanging around those who bore the hell out if me and can just be plain obnoxious.

I once sat with this chubby kid while eating lunch at school, and all he ever did was talk about the school itself, chips, and however hungry he was at the time being.

He was easily the most uninteresting and boring person I have ever met, and he also freaked me out a bit too. One time music started playing in the cafeteria and he started dancing to it by moving his head from side to side, while half of the time, also staring at me.

There was also a time when I was playing a game on my phone that I was pretty damn good at, and he asked if he could play my game.

I let him play, but I made sure that he would play it in a way that wouldn't affect the progress I made in the game, and my god was he horrible at it. Once he finally beat a specific level after eons have passed and a supernova was getting ready to kill us all, I kindly but calmly congratulated him and then told him to give me my phone back. This kid didn't budge. I even reached my hand out to grab it back, he pulled it to the left to prevent me from being capable of reaching the phone.

He then randomly started pressing buttons that he knew nothing about, so before he could mess anything up, I swiped my phone back and told him not to mess around with my game.

A few minutes later he returned the favor by swiping my phone, and he randomly started pressing different buttons. I knew this guy was abysmal at this game, and he would mess everything up, I quickly retaliated by grabbing it back, so at that point I just decided to exit the game and turn my phone off.

I decide that this kid was just not fun to be around in the slightest, so I stopped sitting next to him and sat next to some friends I knew for years instead.

And that sums up my personality. I like talking to people who share interests with me, think similar to how I do, and are compelling, and those who don't share interests with me or are annoying are those I tend to avoid.

I will talk more about myself in more threads to come, but the focus on this one is on how I view and interact with others.
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 8:50:28 PM
At 5/28/2016 8:48:56 PM, YYW wrote:
This reads as something an alien pretending to be human might write.

Ted Cruz on DDO?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 8:55:56 PM

That makes no sensexception (so far at least)
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 9:57:08 PM

Sense I mean
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 10:35:55 PM

Oh now I get it.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 10:45:14 PM
At 5/28/2016 8:20:00 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
Servus, Debate.org! I am a new kid in the block and I am looking forward to debating on this site and meeting some members on here. I hope that using this site becomes a new hobby of mine and a pleasant experience.

Be careful what you wish for

But enough of that... I am sure you are wondering about the kind of person I am and how I interact with others...

Nope

I am an ambivert, which means that I am social with others in various cases, while other times I am not.

Everybody is that way.

Those that share personality traits with me, have corresponding interests, and have congruent viewpoints with me on certain issues are ones I find really easy to get along with, especially considering the fact that those types of people are the ones that don't tend to turn simple arguments into heated and toxic disagreements, which is why I tend to prefer their company.

People that you get along with arevones that tend to agree with you on stuff? Surprising!

Do not get me wrong though, I do have friends that tend to disagree with me a lot that I still agree with. It's really a question of whether they get sensitive about it or not. I also get really bothered by those who get angry over little things, try to make me look like an evil person for disagreeing with them, and ignore or say mean things directed towards me until I say "sorry", which I don't have to do. I stick to my guns when I call people out on their actions, and I won't apologize just for criticizing others constructively.

Okay

My best friend disagrees with me a lot, and we used to get in major conflicts, but those days seemed to have passed, and we still share many interests, we are entertained by each others humor, and we respect each other in terms of disagreement.

Good to know.

There are certain people I avoid talking to just because of the way they speak to me, or the way they speak to others.

I tend to dislike people who think they are really cool by acting like a total d**k, and I have met lots of people like that. I have found most of those people to be annoying hypocrites that are extremely selfish and they only care about their personal status and picking up on dozens of chicks for their looks. Those people make me sick, and I think that they absolutely do not deserve any of the fame that they get. One of my pet peeves is when people who deserve to get b*tch slapped by karma get off Scott-free.

I get tons of pvssy and am a dick, so I am kinda offended by that statement,

I also don't like hanging around those who bore the hell out if me and can just be plain obnoxious.

I once sat with this chubby kid while eating lunch at school, and all he ever did was talk about the school itself, chips, and however hungry he was at the time being.

He was easily the most uninteresting and boring person I have ever met, and he also freaked me out a bit too. One time music started playing in the cafeteria and he started dancing to it by moving his head from side to side, while half of the time, also staring at me.

There was also a time when I was playing a game on my phone that I was pretty damn good at, and he asked if he could play my game.

I let him play, but I made sure that he would play it in a way that wouldn't affect the progress I made in the game, and my god was he horrible at it. Once he finally beat a specific level after eons have passed and a supernova was getting ready to kill us all, I kindly but calmly congratulated him and then told him to give me my phone back. This kid didn't budge. I even reached my hand out to grab it back, he pulled it to the left to prevent me from being capable of reaching the phone.

He then randomly started pressing buttons that he knew nothing about, so before he could mess anything up, I swiped my phone back and told him not to mess around with my game.

A few minutes later he returned the favor by swiping my phone, and he randomly started pressing different buttons. I knew this guy was abysmal at this game, and he would mess everything up, I quickly retaliated by grabbing it back, so at that point I just decided to exit the game and turn my phone off.

I decide that this kid was just not fun to be around in the slightest, so I stopped sitting next to him and sat next to some friends I knew for years instead.

Was he black?

And that sums up my personality. I like talking to people who share interests with me, think similar to how I do, and are compelling, and those who don't share interests with me or are annoying are those I tend to avoid.

I will talk more about myself in more threads to come, but the focus on this one is on how I view and interact with others.
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:07:22 AM
At 5/28/2016 10:45:14 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/28/2016 8:20:00 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:

Be careful what you wish for

Nope

Everybody is that way.

People that you get along with arevones that tend to agree with you on stuff? Surprising!

I agree. Hey let's be besties!

Okay

Good to know.

I get tons of pvssy and am a dick, so I am kinda offended by that statement,

Too bad so sad go cry yourself to bed.

Was he black?

Lol no, otherwise he would have tried to fight me.
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:12:40 AM
At 5/29/2016 1:10:25 AM, Wylted wrote:
Your profile says you are 100 years old. Is that true?

Yeah. You wanna know the secret?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2016 1:23:04 AM
At 5/29/2016 1:12:40 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 5/29/2016 1:10:25 AM, Wylted wrote:
Your profile says you are 100 years old. Is that true?

Yeah. You wanna know the secret?

Yes, obviously