Jump to topic:

A rant

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 10:51:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Yo fck this world and this life and all the people in it. I'm so tired of meeting people and making friends with as*holes who don't really want to be my friend, quietly shunning me and hating me behind my back while they put on a fcking smile and be all polite. I'm so tired of being new to a group, always being the one without power and being chastised for the most unfair things. I just want it all to fcking end please, I didn't sign up for this sht for all these years that I've wasted and all the things I could've done with my life if I didn't have this friendship/no friendship bullsht to deal with. Just so fcking tired of people being immature af and not growing up. Like everyone around me is still 13 years old pretending to be adult just because you think deep about sht and know a lot of sht. None of that matters if you don't first act like a proper mature human being and stop fcking hurting people and making sht hard for people and generally being a pain in the fcking as*. F uck this life and f uck it all.

End rant.

Sorry, I'm just so tired. This is not how I always think but I needed to rant a little bit since exams are killing me.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 12:30:51 PM
At 5/31/2016 10:51:20 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Yo fck this world and this life and all the people in it. I'm so tired of meeting people and making friends with as*holes who don't really want to be my friend, quietly shunning me and hating me behind my back while they put on a fcking smile and be all polite. I'm so tired of being new to a group, always being the one without power and being chastised for the most unfair things. I just want it all to fcking end please, I didn't sign up for this sht for all these years that I've wasted and all the things I could've done with my life if I didn't have this friendship/no friendship bullsht to deal with. Just so fcking tired of people being immature af and not growing up. Like everyone around me is still 13 years old pretending to be adult just because you think deep about sht and know a lot of sht. None of that matters if you don't first act like a proper mature human being and stop fcking hurting people and making sht hard for people and generally being a pain in the fcking as*. F uck this life and f uck it all.

End rant.

Sorry, I'm just so tired. This is not how I always think but I needed to rant a little bit since exams are killing me.

I'm really loyal because i haz issues.

(don't reveal my identity bro)
Best Commentary/Replies:

"You forget: Im a twisted bastard."
-imabench-

"Young people in their teens and twenties think that life sucks. Life hasn't even begun to -censored- you yet, suck it up bitches."
-sadolite-

////////////

Interpersonal Intelligence Level: Mild Mental Retardation
Legit Friend Count: 0
Intelligence: Freakin' Brilliant
MLG Level: Dis game iz 2 eazy...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 12:43:45 PM
I can close to promise you. This is how everyone acts when they see posts like this. Purely out of concern, for another humans well being.
This makes people look at dozens of your last posts.
Well the title of them anyway.
And they're looking for and hoping to find you trolling.
After they read 40 to 50 titles of your past posts and a few responses . If they see this is not a regular occurrence, or somewhat out of the blue, their concern deepens.
Then they feel a response to your post, might help you . And these are people who don't know a thing about you and , apart from their search they just did , where you live what your beliefs are , are never ever taking into consideration. It's purely concern for another person that has expressed unhappiness , in this way using this method. The fact that you could be sitting there laughing your head off doesn't matter in the slightest, because of the search they did on your past posting

They might now start posting a response , they think what might they think if I say this or that. They then delete it , because it might be better to stay away. A little time passes they start again , then delete. This is still 100% driven by concern.
Post, delete , post , delete.
Then comes the hovering over the add reply button . And maybe 1 more delete , then they start posting again.

I'm sure it's not just me that does this.
So in response to your post . I haven't got a clue what to say to you , I don't know how to respond. I'm just concerned , and wish you didn't have to feel like this ,
I can't even right or spell properly, and I can't put sentences together. I highly doubt people would be able to understand a quarter of what I just wrote.
So can anyone else respond , for me with some positive, comforting advice. ?

Thus concludes my confusing rant.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 1:45:44 PM
People are sh1tty man, it's the unfortunate realization we must face. Most friends people will have will be fake, or and likewise that friend will probably turn on you when it better suits their selfish needs. While this seems depressing at first, ultimately it's something you come to grips with and just get numbed to. They invented drugs and alcohol specifically to deal with the @ssholes that have been made into this world.

Hope your day gets better man. Don't go shoot up a school or anything, weed is way cheaper and less consequential.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
ballpit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 1:57:12 PM
I feel you on the exams thing they kinda drain you mentally physically and emotionally but just keep moving on and do what you need to do to get back to a calm state of mind.

Wish you luck mate, I dont know you but if you need to talk let someone (even me some random stranger on the internet) know and they will try to help unless their name is rosalie she will just complain at you about the wage gap. (JK) Don't hurt me Rosalie I mean no harm.
This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org......
Welcome Thread:
New Members Read Me:
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com......
I avoid fights with gay people because even when you win you lose. - Wylted
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 2:35:38 PM
It's temporary, the feelings, the ordeals. First it is cloudy and then it will be clear. Just tough it out. It's good you are letting these emotions out instead of hokding them in also, so keep doing that, even if it may be better to release them in private, in the future.
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 3:51:38 PM
it could be far worse. You could be the rich and popular person who has unflappable certainty of their own self-worth.

Stock market self-identity. *shudder*
Math is just another language, however one without analogy.

- http://arxiv.org...
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:17:13 PM
At 5/31/2016 12:30:51 PM, Beauty_Of_Insanity wrote:
I'm really loyal because i haz issues.
Me too.
(don't reveal my identity bro)
Never bro.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:19:44 PM
At 5/31/2016 12:43:45 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I can close to promise you. This is how everyone acts when they see posts like this. Purely out of concern, for another humans well being.
This makes people look at dozens of your last posts.
Well the title of them anyway.
And they're looking for and hoping to find you trolling.
After they read 40 to 50 titles of your past posts and a few responses . If they see this is not a regular occurrence, or somewhat out of the blue, their concern deepens.
Then they feel a response to your post, might help you . And these are people who don't know a thing about you and , apart from their search they just did , where you live what your beliefs are , are never ever taking into consideration. It's purely concern for another person that has expressed unhappiness , in this way using this method. The fact that you could be sitting there laughing your head off doesn't matter in the slightest, because of the search they did on your past posting

They might now start posting a response , they think what might they think if I say this or that. They then delete it , because it might be better to stay away. A little time passes they start again , then delete. This is still 100% driven by concern.
Post, delete , post , delete.
Then comes the hovering over the add reply button . And maybe 1 more delete , then they start posting again.

I'm sure it's not just me that does this.
So in response to your post . I haven't got a clue what to say to you , I don't know how to respond. I'm just concerned , and wish you didn't have to feel like this ,
I can't even right or spell properly, and I can't put sentences together. I highly doubt people would be able to understand a quarter of what I just wrote.
So can anyone else respond , for me with some positive, comforting advice. ?

Thus concludes my confusing rant.
Thanks bro. Yeah, I know what you mean, sometimes you want to help someone and it becomes a question of if they need it or will take it seriously. I wasn't trolling at all, so thanks for taking me seriously.

Can you tell me that everything is going to be ok? I know that sounds like a joke, but I'm serious.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:20:37 PM
At 5/31/2016 2:35:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
It's temporary, the feelings, the ordeals. First it is cloudy and then it will be clear. Just tough it out. It's good you are letting these emotions out instead of hokding them in also, so keep doing that, even if it may be better to release them in private, in the future.
True. Just don't have anybody I can rant to really irl. But I might pm instead.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:23:11 PM
At 5/31/2016 1:45:44 PM, TUF wrote:
People are sh1tty man, it's the unfortunate realization we must face. Most friends people will have will be fake, or and likewise that friend will probably turn on you when it better suits their selfish needs. While this seems depressing at first, ultimately it's something you come to grips with and just get numbed to. They invented drugs and alcohol specifically to deal with the @ssholes that have been made into this world.

Sigh. Yeah, I know, just sometimes it gets to me when I'm already stressed by other stuff.
Hope your day gets better man. Don't go shoot up a school or anything, weed is way cheaper and less consequential.
Yeah, thank you dude. I definitely won't XD. I think I can get by sober. Hopefully.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:25:19 PM
At 5/31/2016 1:57:12 PM, ballpit wrote:
I feel you on the exams thing they kinda drain you mentally physically and emotionally but just keep moving on and do what you need to do to get back to a calm state of mind.
Thank you (;. I'm grateful you care.

Wish you luck mate, I dont know you but if you need to talk let someone (even me some random stranger on the internet) know and they will try to help unless their name is rosalie she will just complain at you about the wage gap. (JK) Don't hurt me Rosalie I mean no harm.
Haha yeah. I bet though Rosie's a great listener. (right Rose??)
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:26:00 PM
At 5/31/2016 3:51:38 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
it could be far worse. You could be the rich and popular person who has unflappable certainty of their own self-worth.
Yeah, that would indeed be worst lol.
Stock market self-identity. *shudder*
Mmhm.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 7:42:58 PM

End rant.

Pm me if you want to talk. I'm here for you.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 8:58:37 PM

End rant.

Life and people haven't even begun to fuk you yet. It gets way way way worse.

"Young people in their teens and twenties think that life sucks. Life hasn't even begun to fuk you yet, suck it up bitches."
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 9:03:19 PM
At 5/31/2016 8:58:37 PM, sadolite wrote:

End rant.

"Young people in their teens and twenties think that life sucks. Life hasn't even begun to fuk you yet, suck it up bitches."

You may dislike me for saying these things and think I don't care, which I don't , but you need to know the truth about life and not have it sugar coated. Quit trying to fit in, that's why this sht happens to you. People can smell your desperation to want to be liked.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 10:36:07 PM
Sounds like you need a shoulder to cry on, so I'll be here always waiting with compassion and patient eagerness to listen for the moment you get done crying on some poor saps shoulder. When head held high, what this occasion calls for is a moment of clarity, and to be crystal clear I'm talking about scoring in the moment of weakness some drugs to get your emotion back to being strong. So be a good sport and spot me a few dollars so I can get high because your sob story is really bringing me down so down if I don't get right, I'll never stay awake to listen to such a boring and pathetic plight.
Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 10:37:15 PM
I have been so rejected in school that i feel pretty much nothing.

This is why if you were to ask i would say i'm heartless.

What i mean is i don't care to be social with modern people.

"I'm not anti-social i'm just anti stupid."
-a walmart t-shirt-

I need faith in humanity and to take chances.

I need to feel the very small gestures maybe.
Best Commentary/Replies:

-imabench-

"Young people in their teens and twenties think that life sucks. Life hasn't even begun to -censored- you yet, suck it up bitches."
-sadolite-

////////////

Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 10:38:56 PM
At 5/31/2016 7:25:19 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/31/2016 1:57:12 PM, ballpit wrote:
Thank you (;. I'm grateful you care.

Haha yeah. I bet though Rosie's a great listener. (right Rose??)

Yeah, but i recognize that she legitimately cares about poeple.

Even complete strangers online. O)_(O
Best Commentary/Replies:

-imabench-

-sadolite-

////////////

Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 10:41:47 PM
At 5/31/2016 8:58:37 PM, sadolite wrote:

End rant.

It isn't that i hurt from life.

Modern kids have beaten me senseless.

I won't ever feel social hurt again.

I'll only hurt from stupid things i do and loneliness.
Best Commentary/Replies:

-imabench-

-sadolite-

////////////

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 11:13:40 PM
They say you'll always be your own worst enemy. So keep digging like me if you want to tunnel to be the best you can be. To be the wabbit to tumble the fastest, when faster the wabbit to take a ride deep inside the twisted circus of mind to remind no one, is one too many a symphony of noise becomes the quietude of being lonely.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 5:03:42 AM
" i don't care to be social with modern people." WTF are modern people? What is there roaming gangs of people from the 18th century walking around.

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 5:51:32 PM
At 5/31/2016 7:42:58 PM, Rosalie wrote:

End rant.

Just that offer and statement itself makes me feel a lot better. Thank you.
Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 7:20:55 PM
At 6/1/2016 5:03:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
" i don't care to be social with modern people." WTF are modern people? What is there roaming gangs of people from the 18th century walking around.

Most modern people seem like idiots to me.

Like groupthinkish and all out for the new stuff.

No roots.

No real-deal 'Murica left in their blood.
Best Commentary/Replies:

-imabench-

-sadolite-

////////////

Beauty_Of_Insanity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 7:21:37 PM
As the people from Duck Dynasty mean it...

"yuppie"
Best Commentary/Replies:

-imabench-

-sadolite-

////////////

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 1:07:28 AM
At 6/1/2016 5:51:32 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 5/31/2016 7:42:58 PM, Rosalie wrote:

End rant.

Just that offer and statement itself makes me feel a lot better. Thank you.

Anytime.
Don't hesitate to message me.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16