Jump to topic:

I can't even look out of the window

Lord_Nerevar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 10:11:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
My agoraphobia is so bad, I start to shake and cry when I look out of the window. I cant go outside in the day time at all for fear of someone seeing me. Everyone thinks I'm some "retard" or "special" because of this. When my parents force me to go out, people talk down to me like I'm a f*cking puppy. It's dehumanizing as all f*ck and I can't do anything about it.

I didn't have the courage to post this with my main account, so I created this one.

I just want to die.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:42:33 AM
Whoever you are, know that DDO is a place of refuge. From here you can watch the world from afar and relax. A few people might think of you differently if they find out about your issue, but fvck them.

While some people think the online interaction makes it less real, this is really where our true selves come out. Your problems and "disabilities" and "disorders" don't mean anything to your character.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 6:43:45 AM
At 6/2/2016 10:11:23 PM, Lord_Nerevar wrote:
My agoraphobia is so bad, I start to shake and cry when I look out of the window. I cant go outside in the day time at all for fear of someone seeing me. Everyone thinks I'm some "retard" or "special" because of this. When my parents force me to go out, people talk down to me like I'm a f*cking puppy. It's dehumanizing as all f*ck and I can't do anything about it.

That sounds rough, sorry to hear that. It sounds like that extreme fear is something you will have to work to reduce for a long time :/

By the way, you're more certainly not a "Retard". There is nothing wrong with being afraid.

I didn't have the courage to post this with my main account, so I created this one.

I just want to die.

We don't want you to die <3
Meh!
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 1:28:51 PM
At 6/2/2016 10:11:23 PM, Lord_Nerevar wrote:

I just want to die.

I hope you find I way to manage something that's out of your fault or control. It unfortunate that people seem incapable of understanding how difficult the struggle with these types of fears. The best thing to do would just be to talk with your parents and family, even though I can imagine how difficult that might be. If you can't talk to them, then we are always here. God Bless.