Jump to topic:

End of school year (the Pranks)

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 1:58:28 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Currently a Junior in highschool and exactly one week left til the school year's over (or at least classes that is). Given that this would be the busiest week as it's just before exams, this will likely get the most attention. It's also a perfect opportunity to do something risky,rash and potentially dangerous for the slim chance of the sh*ts and giggles given my current state being the irrational adolescent that I am, so here's my question: Any ideas for end of the year pranks (I'm sorry, I meant "social experiment").

Given that this would usually be the time when the Seniors would pull their "social experiments" they would probably be the first to blame in the case that things go a little haywire.

Here's my requirements:
-Probably not gonna tell any friends on the off chance someone rats me out if things get too cray cray.
-Something that won't get me expelled.
-Budget is as low as the Canadian Dollar right now, don't have the money for releasing chickens , stinkbombs or spray painting a giant penis on the school wall (all that actually happened last year, the consequences weren't all that pretty)
-Something that'll attract the MOST attention as possible.
-Something that'll make it impossible to be tracked back to me.

So here's my next batch of incoherent questions:
-What day would be best to pull this all off (full week, last school day being Friday)
-What should I do?
-How to get away with it?

if anything goes wrong I could just resort to this (see video)---->
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:34:06 AM
At 6/3/2016 1:58:28 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Currently a Junior in highschool and exactly one week left til the school year's over (or at least classes that is). Given that this would be the busiest week as it's just before exams, this will likely get the most attention. It's also a perfect opportunity to do something risky,rash and potentially dangerous for the slim chance of the sh*ts and giggles given my current state being the irrational adolescent that I am, so here's my question: Any ideas for end of the year pranks (I'm sorry, I meant "social experiment").

Given that this would usually be the time when the Seniors would pull their "social experiments" they would probably be the first to blame in the case that things go a little haywire.

Here's my requirements:
-Probably not gonna tell any friends on the off chance someone rats me out if things get too cray cray.
-Budget is as low as the Canadian Dollar right now, don't have the money for releasing chickens , stinkbombs or spray painting a giant penis on the school wall (all that actually happened last year, the consequences weren't all that pretty)

-What day would be best to pull this all off (full week, last school day being Friday)
-What should I do?

Get as many plastic cups as you can afford, fill them with water, and cover as much area of the school as you can.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:36:25 AM
At 6/3/2016 3:34:06 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Here's my requirements:

-What should I do?

Get as many plastic cups as you can afford, fill them with water, and cover as much area of the school as you can.

Genius!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:43:46 AM

Here's my requirements:

-What should I do?

When I was a freshman, the seniors came to school early and dragged all the tables to the parking lot and parked their cars in the lunch area.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:27:00 AM

Here's my requirements:

-What should I do?

Very easy to do and even those with only a modicum of stealth could pull this off.

Get baby oil and pour it in the middle of a hall way that experiences high traffic. Liberally apply to stair cases too. Watch people bust their shit_.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."