Jump to topic:

Arbitrary milestone, AMA

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 9:01:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
"Who does this twit think he his opening up an 'AMA' thread?!" You wonder to yourself. My thoughts exactly.

But since everyone does these thingamajigs everytime a certain quantity of posts is reached, I'd thought I'd shamelessly hop on the bandwagon....again.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 9:07:14 PM
At 6/5/2016 9:01:18 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
"Who does this twit think he his opening up an 'AMA' thread?!" You wonder to yourself. My thoughts exactly.

But since everyone does these thingamajigs everytime a certain quantity of posts is reached, I'd thought I'd shamelessly hop on the bandwagon....again.

What do Canadians really think of Americans, in general?
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 9:16:15 PM
At 6/5/2016 9:07:14 PM, Emmarie wrote:

What do Canadians really think of Americans, in general?

Not the most fond but overall quite positive.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 10:43:26 PM

Honest opinion.

Are you a heretic?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 10:46:49 PM
At 6/5/2016 10:43:26 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Honest opinion.
Your inactivivty in the polls highly ocrrelate with the decline in the quality of polls. Our views are surprisingly paralel to some extent, also, doge: http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net...

Are you a heretic?

Nope, wouldn't say the same about Paul #Ariusdidnothingwrong
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 11:44:35 PM

Have you ever played Papers Please?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:16:33 AM
At 6/5/2016 11:44:35 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Nope
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:18:40 AM
At 6/6/2016 12:16:33 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Nope

Well, if I had to imagine you being a character from any video game I've played, it'd be that guy from Papers Please who made a poorly drawn passport and tried to get into the country multiple times with obviously fake information (aka being an idiot).
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:20:25 AM
At 6/6/2016 12:18:40 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Nope

Well, if I had to imagine you being a character from any video game I've played, it'd be that guy from Papers Please who made a poorly drawn passport and tried to get into the country multiple times with obviously fake information (aka being an idiot).

Uncannily accurate.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:22:56 AM
At 6/6/2016 12:20:25 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Nope

Uncannily accurate.

https://www.youtube.com...
Go to 14:20. You'd be that guy (although from the first day, where he didn't have a passport and kept yelling "Glory to Arstotzka!")

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:33:33 AM
At 6/6/2016 12:22:56 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Nope

Uncannily accurate.

Go to 14:20. You'd be that guy (although from the first day, where he didn't have a passport and kept yelling "Glory to Arstotzka!")

Unfortunately I don't speak French so I dunno what he be saying
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:45:30 AM
At 6/6/2016 12:33:33 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Nope

Uncannily accurate.

You don't speak French?! But...but...you're Canadian! You trap fur for a living!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 1:07:44 AM
At 6/6/2016 12:45:30 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/6/2016 12:33:33 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Nope

Uncannily accurate.

You don't speak French?! But...but...you're Canadian! You trap fur for a living!

I speak let Queb3cois French , none of this Merican Spanish!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 1:08:16 AM

Why do you ascribe to the religion of terrorism?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 1:08:28 AM
At 6/6/2016 12:50:32 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
Why are Canadians inherently inferior to Americans?

That's a thought crime habbibi.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 1:22:46 AM
At 6/6/2016 1:08:16 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

As a joke or a serious question. On a serious note, I had been an agnostic for quite a while, seriously considering Christianity,Buddhism,Atheism et cetera. Eventually became a Muslim again for reasons that I could make a whole thread on.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 1:50:51 AM
At 6/6/2016 1:22:46 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 6/6/2016 1:08:16 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

As a joke or a serious question. On a serious note, I had been an agnostic for quite a while, seriously considering Christianity,Buddhism,Atheism et cetera. Eventually became a Muslim again for reasons that I could make a whole thread on.

It'd be interesting if you did end up making such a thread.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Bob13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 1:54:38 PM

How do you pronounce your username? Is it pronounced like "other penguin" or is the "th" emphasized?
I don't have a signature. :-)
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 2:25:16 PM
At 6/6/2016 1:54:38 PM, Bob13 wrote:

How do you pronounce your username? Is it pronounced like "other penguin" or is the "th" emphasized?

"Praise Allah."
~YYW