Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Fire 3k posts

fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 3:35:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/10/2016 2:00:26 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 6/10/2016 10:00:02 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Actually AMAA, ask me almost anything

What can I not ask you?

very private things.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 4:26:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2016 7:44:21 PM, famousdebater wrote:
hoy

You seem like a smart person, but you don't vote a lot now, and don't debate a lot these days.
OlaNordmann
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 6:24:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/16/2016 4:25:51 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/12/2016 6:59:20 PM, OlaNordmann wrote:
Are you an actual ferret?

Of course I am not a actual ferret. I am a human.

That's exactly what a ferret would say! They are notorious liars!
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 6:25:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/16/2016 6:24:39 PM, OlaNordmann wrote:
At 6/16/2016 4:25:51 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/12/2016 6:59:20 PM, OlaNordmann wrote:
Are you an actual ferret?

Of course I am not a actual ferret. I am a human.

That's exactly what a ferret would say! They are notorious liars!

Ferrets aren't liars. Avatars are big liars.
OlaNordmann
Posts: 87
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 6:39:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/16/2016 6:25:16 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/16/2016 6:24:39 PM, OlaNordmann wrote:
At 6/16/2016 4:25:51 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/12/2016 6:59:20 PM, OlaNordmann wrote:
Are you an actual ferret?

Of course I am not a actual ferret. I am a human.

That's exactly what a ferret would say! They are notorious liars!

Ferrets aren't liars. Avatars are big liars.

Avatars lack the power to lie. They aren't self-conscious beings.

Unless you mean avatars in the movie avatars.
anna0128
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 7:13:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do you think is the best debate you won?

What do you think is the best debate you lost?

What debate do you think you should've won, but lost?
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2016 5:03:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/16/2016 7:13:19 PM, anna0128 wrote:
What do you think is the best debate you won?

I dunno


What do you think is the best debate you lost?

http://www.debate.org...

What debate do you think you should've won, but lost?

The one with Wytled, and the goosebumps one.
anna0128
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2016 5:48:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/17/2016 5:59:57 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/16/2016 7:11:10 PM, anna0128 wrote:
honest op.

I don't know you at all.

Oh, that's what you meant. I mean, what do thee think of theeself?
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 3:10:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2016 5:48:27 PM, anna0128 wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:59:57 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/16/2016 7:11:10 PM, anna0128 wrote:
honest op.

I don't know you at all.

Oh, that's what you meant. I mean, what do thee think of theeself?

Myself? Okay, but I need to improve on debating and voting, why are you asking me this, and why do you say thee?
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,898
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 1:56:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/21/2016 3:10:39 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/18/2016 5:48:27 PM, anna0128 wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:59:57 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/16/2016 7:11:10 PM, anna0128 wrote:
honest op.

I don't know you at all.

Oh, that's what you meant. I mean, what do thee think of theeself?

Myself? Okay, but I need to improve on debating and voting, why are you asking me this, and why do you say thee?

It's quite concerning you just had a conversation with yourself.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 11:30:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2016 1:56:53 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2016 3:10:39 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/18/2016 5:48:27 PM, anna0128 wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:59:57 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/16/2016 7:11:10 PM, anna0128 wrote:
honest op.

I don't know you at all.

Oh, that's what you meant. I mean, what do thee think of theeself?

Myself? Okay, but I need to improve on debating and voting, why are you asking me this, and why do you say thee?

It's quite concerning you just had a conversation with yourself.

lol, it wasn't an conversation.
tejretics
Posts: 6,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 11:40:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2016 1:56:53 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2016 3:10:39 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/18/2016 5:48:27 PM, anna0128 wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:59:57 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/16/2016 7:11:10 PM, anna0128 wrote:
honest op.

I don't know you at all.

Oh, that's what you meant. I mean, what do thee think of theeself?

Myself? Okay, but I need to improve on debating and voting, why are you asking me this, and why do you say thee?

It's quite concerning you just had a conversation with yourself.

Lol this
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 1:12:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/9/2016 6:33:11 PM, fire_wings wrote:
It's been 3000 posts now, why not an AMA?

What's your name? (you don't have to give your last if you don't feel comfortable in doing so).
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 5:40:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/23/2016 1:12:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/9/2016 6:33:11 PM, fire_wings wrote:
It's been 3000 posts now, why not an AMA?

What's your name? (you don't have to give your last if you don't feel comfortable in doing so).

Justin
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 5:40:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2016 11:40:37 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/22/2016 1:56:53 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/21/2016 3:10:39 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/18/2016 5:48:27 PM, anna0128 wrote:
At 6/17/2016 5:59:57 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 6/16/2016 7:11:10 PM, anna0128 wrote:
honest op.

I don't know you at all.

Oh, that's what you meant. I mean, what do thee think of theeself?

Myself? Okay, but I need to improve on debating and voting, why are you asking me this, and why do you say thee?

It's quite concerning you just had a conversation with yourself.

Lol this

It wasn't actually a conversation.
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 11:46:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/9/2016 6:33:11 PM, fire_wings wrote:
It's been 3000 posts now, why not an AMA?

Favorite flavor of ice cream.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 12:29:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2016 11:46:25 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 6/9/2016 6:33:11 PM, fire_wings wrote:
It's been 3000 posts now, why not an AMA?

Favorite flavor of ice cream.

Mango Sorbet, of course. I always eat that when I go to Hagen-Daz, or the spelling of that place.
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 1:42:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2016 12:29:57 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 7/27/2016 11:46:25 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 6/9/2016 6:33:11 PM, fire_wings wrote:
It's been 3000 posts now, why not an AMA?

Favorite flavor of ice cream.

Mango Sorbet, of course. I always eat that when I go to Hagen-Daz, or the spelling of that place.

Awesome.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 1:47:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2016 1:42:28 PM, Godgirl wrote:
At 7/27/2016 12:29:57 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 7/27/2016 11:46:25 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 6/9/2016 6:33:11 PM, fire_wings wrote:
It's been 3000 posts now, why not an AMA?

Favorite flavor of ice cream.

Mango Sorbet, of course. I always eat that when I go to Hagen-Daz, or the spelling of that place.

Awesome.

You like chocolate, right? As you said chocolate in your signature.