Jump to topic:

Friend hid Facebook post from me

poehlerfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 11:29:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I am so upset, my friend from church made a FB post about moving to my town from her neighboring town and closer to my church and where I live, and that she was looking for a roomate. I got a notification that she posted this, looked at it but later saw that the status was gone. I asked another mutual friend if she could still see the status and she said yes. And a few days earlier she had posted pretty much the same thing about wanting to move to my town only it sounded less definite. The status she posted then hid from me said she was excited to be able to move to my town and closer to my church and that she was looking for a good roomate and not just anyone. Why would she hide that status from me??
Opsianos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 11:45:04 PM
At 6/9/2016 11:29:20 PM, poehlerfan wrote:
I am so upset, my friend from church made a FB post about moving to my town from her neighboring town and closer to my church and where I live, and that she was looking for a roomate. I got a notification that she posted this, looked at it but later saw that the status was gone. I asked another mutual friend if she could still see the status and she said yes. And a few days earlier she had posted pretty much the same thing about wanting to move to my town only it sounded less definite. The status she posted then hid from me said she was excited to be able to move to my town and closer to my church and that she was looking for a good roomate and not just anyone. Why would she hide that status from me??

You remind me of the Overly Attached Girlfriend, lol...
Have no regrets.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 11:49:27 PM
At 6/9/2016 11:29:20 PM, poehlerfan wrote:
Because she hates you.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2016 12:10:47 AM
It's not that fb girl hates her, it's just the fb girl just doesn't like to have a good time all the time like her loosey goose friend. Duh.