Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 2:55:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 11:24:24 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Is the same as my birthday.

Neeto.

Happy birthday nerd
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 9:38:50 PM
Happy Birthday Mr Trump win by a landslide next President of the US. Did you hear that LGBT groups are now starting to support Trump? Oh the irony. Well I guess it takes a good old mass killing to wake up and smell the coffee.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 9:40:57 PM
At 6/14/2016 11:24:24 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Is the same as my birthday.

Neeto.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Trump, and happy Flag Day to the nation.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 9:41:26 PM
At 6/14/2016 9:38:50 PM, sadolite wrote:
Happy Birthday Mr Trump win by a landslide next President of the US. Did you hear that LGBT groups are now starting to support Trump? Oh the irony. Well I guess it takes a good old mass killing to wake up and smell the coffee.

It's either supporting someone that wants more anti gay Muslim filth and supporting someone that wants NO anti gay Muslim filth.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 12:45:14 AM
At 6/14/2016 9:38:50 PM, sadolite wrote:

About time they got their shitt together