Jump to topic:

A topic of upmost urgency

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:52:57 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I have exactly 6 months to visit the states before Trump wins and I get banned from the country. Closest state to me is Montana, any suggestion of what state I should visit?
"Change your sig."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:57:47 AM
At 6/15/2016 2:52:57 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I have exactly 6 months to visit the states before Trump wins and I get banned from the country. Closest state to me is Montana, any suggestion of what state I should visit?

Minnesota.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 3:03:23 AM

Delaware.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 3:32:56 AM

Illinois!

...man I can't even convince myself that's a good suggestion
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 3:41:07 AM

Just convert to christianity, cross over and then convert back
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 3:43:26 AM
At 6/15/2016 3:41:07 AM, Wylted wrote:

This.

And that is why Trump's call to ban Muslims will be ineffective.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 3:50:21 AM
At 6/15/2016 3:43:26 AM, ThinkBig wrote:

This.

In all honestly I think everybody knows he just means refugees from countries that have a havit of breeding terrorists, such as Iran or Afghanistan.
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 3:52:49 AM
At 6/15/2016 3:50:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

This.

In all honestly I think everybody knows he just means refugees from countries that have a havit of breeding terrorists, such as Iran or Afghanistan.

Perhaps. I think Trump would actually be a decent candidate if he were to tone down his rhetoric and stop being an @$$hole.

According to on the issues, he is ranked as a moderate conservative and is more centered than either Cruz or Rubio.

http://www.ontheissues.org...
ThinkBig
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 3:56:06 AM
At 6/15/2016 3:52:49 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 6/15/2016 3:50:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

This.

Perhaps. I think Trump would actually be a decent candidate if he were to tone down his rhetoric and stop being an @$$hole.

Who cares about rhetoric? Not portant he used the obly rhetoric that he could tp secure the nomination.

According to on the issues, he is ranked as a moderate conservative and is more centered than either Cruz or Rubio.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:42:58 AM

What makes you think any state wants you visiting it
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 11:57:15 AM
At 6/15/2016 3:52:49 AM, ThinkBig wrote:

He is a moderate conservative - his rhetoric is used just to gain votes, and so forth.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 1:35:47 PM

Colorado for the weed and then Vermont for the ice cream.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ballpit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 1:41:33 PM

New Jersey for the smog that will make you feel clean inside. -_- Help me.
This user is an Angel and will answer any DDO-related questions to the best of their ability. PM for help, or post in the Welcome Thread.
Before you do anything:
http://www.debate.org......
Welcome Thread:
New Members Read Me:
Argument Bingo
http://imgur.com......
I avoid fights with gay people because even when you win you lose. - Wylted
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 1:45:20 PM
At 6/15/2016 5:42:58 AM, sadolite wrote:

What makes you think any state wants you visiting it

Now that you say it, better idea, I won't come to the US until after the ban just for the sh1ts and giggles.
"Change your sig."
~YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:08:55 PM

North Carolina
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:10:24 PM
At 6/15/2016 1:41:33 PM, ballpit wrote:

New Jersey for the smog that will make you feel clean inside. -_- Help me.

Go to North Carolina
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:43:29 PM
Go to Michigan, it's where I am :D
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 3:37:09 PM

I would say my home state, but.... well...

In the past week we have had a gator attack snap up a kid on Disney property, a moderately popular singer be killed, and... well, that nastiness at Pulse. So... right now, I am thinking St. Augustine or the Keys rather than central Florida.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Carolean_Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:50:24 PM

Washington [State] would be a nice place to visit so long as you don't mind the rain, we have the only temperate rain forest and the largest building (by cubic feet) in the world for potential tourist sites. Also, I'm pretty sure Washington would oppose any sort of ban on Muslim immigration/travel as it's one of the most progressive states in the Union.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 7:30:26 PM
My guess is that everyone here is suggesting whatever state they live in.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 12:25:23 AM

California....Sunny skies, palm trees, liberal environment where we don't give a sh*t about your religion, race, or sexual orientation. Plenty of mosques to attend to, and a very nice Muslim community in several areas I could recommend.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 12:25:44 AM

Stupid suggestion