Jump to topic:

My first drunk driving charge

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 3:20:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I thought what the hell, the fiance is on vacation and took the kid with her, so I'll go to my favorite bar and kick back a few beers. Unfortunately it was more then a few. I saw an extremely butch lesbian and thought you know it would be fun to see if I could sleep with her, but got shot down while the pretty girls wondered why they were being ignored.

I remember getting in my car after rejecting some Gay dude's advances. Apparently he liked a challenge as well. After that moment I blacked out and awoke to an officer conducting a field sobriety test on me, which I immediately stopped and demanded the breathalyzer. I still have a warrant in Delaware so I asked the cop if I was in Maryland or Delaware. He looked at me like I was stupid and said Maryland. I said "thank God" which got me another weird look but he probably knew why I asked. At the station I saw a pretty female cop and proceeded to hit on her. Unbeknownst to me her husband works with her, and dude gave me the cold shoulder.

Between breaths in the breathalyzer I was lecturing the police on how they need to stop using the REID technique and move to the DREAM technique as well as other things I thought they should know.

Anyway I blew into the breathalyzer got a 0.14999 which was goood because an 0.15 is a bigger charge.

How was everyone else's night?
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 3:42:26 PM
At 6/28/2016 3:20:12 PM, Wylted wrote:
I thought what the hell, the fiance is on vacation and took the kid with her, so I'll go to my favorite bar and kick back a few beers. Unfortunately it was more then a few. I saw an extremely butch lesbian and thought you know it would be fun to see if I could sleep with her, but got shot down while the pretty girls wondered why they were being ignored.

I remember getting in my car after rejecting some Gay dude's advances. Apparently he liked a challenge as well. After that moment I blacked out and awoke to an officer conducting a field sobriety test on me, which I immediately stopped and demanded the breathalyzer. I still have a warrant in Delaware so I asked the cop if I was in Maryland or Delaware. He looked at me like I was stupid and said Maryland. I said "thank God" which got me another weird look but he probably knew why I asked. At the station I saw a pretty female cop and proceeded to hit on her. Unbeknownst to me her husband works with her, and dude gave me the cold shoulder.

Between breaths in the breathalyzer I was lecturing the police on how they need to stop using the REID technique and move to the DREAM technique as well as other things I thought they should know.

Anyway I blew into the breathalyzer got a 0.14999 which was goood because an 0.15 is a bigger charge.

Meh
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 8:33:41 PM
Should've done it like GTA and floored that mothafucka
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
TheWorldIsComplicated
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:29:45 PM
Can't say my night as much better. I flew from D.C. to Atlanta after waiting 10 hours because my flight got cancelled. I missed my connection due to the first plane being delayed an hour. I got a flight at 11pm from Atlanta and flew home then had to drive 2 hours to my home. Got home at 5am.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 9:44:15 PM
All malarkey, except for the DUI charge
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 12:33:32 AM
At 6/28/2016 3:20:12 PM, Wylted wrote:

Have you learned your lesson? Dont drink with gay people. Doy.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 3:55:52 AM
At 6/29/2016 9:44:15 PM, sadolite wrote:

Says he so drunk he doesn't know what state he is in then gives detailed description of entire evening.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2016 7:55:17 AM
At 6/30/2016 3:55:52 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 6/29/2016 9:44:15 PM, sadolite wrote:

Says he so drunk he doesn't know what state he is in then gives detailed description of entire evening.

I live right on the Border of Maryland and Delaware. I drive from DE to MD from the bar. Even sober if I take the wrong route I would not know what state I was in necessarily.But yeah I blacked out shortly after driving away from the bar and came to either in the beginning of or middle of a field sobriety test. I know I was drunk to, no way in hell would I consent to a field sobriety test in my right mind. I think I caught myself in the beginning and managed to avoid it, but if I was in the middle that is extra evidence against me. I just hope there was no audio on the cams and no cams at the station. If there was audio I'll be forced to plea out
SummerHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:25:01 PM
Than's why I have own driver :) For such nights I rent a car with a driver on http://kiev.ukr-prokat.com... and just enjoy the night. Very easy solution!
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:50:02 PM
At 7/1/2016 2:25:01 PM, SummerHaze wrote:
Than's why I have own driver :) For such nights I rent a car with a driver on http://kiev.ukr-prokat.com... and just enjoy the night. Very easy solution!

What the hell.
Rent a car with a driver. That's costly , think of how many extra drinks you can buy with that cash.