Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

1k AMA 2.0

missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:24:33 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:24:33 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Are you ready to party?!?

https://goo.gl...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:24:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

What's your favorite color?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:26:08 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:24:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Congrats.
Thanks.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:26:40 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:26:08 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:24:33 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Congrats.
Thanks.

Welcome.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:26:54 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:24:33 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Are you ready to party?!?

https://goo.gl...
Of course! Everyone's invited!
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:27:27 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:26:54 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:24:33 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Are you ready to party?!?

https://goo.gl...
Of course! Everyone's invited!

Even the clowns?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:28:09 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:24:48 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

What's your favorite color?
Purple or black.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:28:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:28:09 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:24:48 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

What's your favorite color?
Purple or black.

Why the two?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:29:06 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:27:27 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:26:54 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:24:33 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Are you ready to party?!?

https://goo.gl...
Of course! Everyone's invited!

Even the clowns?
Why not? Clowns are lovely.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:29:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Honest opinion and:

First name:

Surname:

Sex:

Relationship status:

Sexual orientation:

Ethnicity:

Religion:

Conception of god[1]:

What theory on the origin of life on earth do you think is most true[2]:

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:

What do you think happens when you die:

Most hated religion:

Opinion on human nature:

Political ideology:

Presidential candidate:

Most hated political ideology:

Opinion on feminism:

Preferred form of government:

Preferred economic system:

City:

Country:

Mother's maiden name:

Birthday:

Age:

Zodiac sign:

Browser user agent:

Current education level:

Assessment of academic performance:

Do you think you are intelligent:

Assessment of quality of life:

Assessment of level of happiness:

Attempted suicide:

Lost the will to live:

Number of "good friends":

Clique in School [3]:

Historical person you most admire (could be current):

Employment Company:

Occupation:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Favorite color:

Favorite song:

Favorite TV show:

Favorite video game:

Favorite mythological creature:

Favorite movie:

Favorite quote:

Favorite art form:

Worst enemy on this site:

Best friend on this site:

Desired number of children (if any):

Vehicle (if any):

Your version of a "perfect society":

If you don't understand what [1], [2], and [3] mean, please view these polls respectively http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org...

Which DDO president do you endorse?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
Is the pressure of being a hormonal man crushing down on you?
What's your opinion on the degenerates that don't support Trump?
Would you be open to the possibility of a Matriarchy?
Why are women superior to men?
Would you approve of legislation to allow me to manually remove polls instead of waiting for airmax?
What's your opinion on anti-theists?
What's the point of living if not to enjoy each and every thing life has to offer?
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"?
Jefferson Democracy vs Jacksonian Democracy?
Jefferson vs. Hamilton?
Where has the rum gone?
What phobias do you have?
Is a man entitled to the sweat of his brow?
Would you favor a parliamentary system instead of America's two-party system? Opinion on Russia?
Favorite animal?
Would you die for what you believe in?
Would you eat an alive person to save your life?
Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself to the Leviathan to prevent man from killing each other?
Favorite political theorist?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:31:37 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Why was the first one in the ddo forum?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:32:15 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:28:35 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:28:09 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:24:48 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

What's your favorite color?
Purple or black.

Why the two?
I honestly have no idea, I've just always been drawn to them.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:36:13 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:31:37 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Why was the first one in the ddo forum?

I didn't know any better, honestly. It just made sense. A DDO member having an AMA just made sense to be in the DDO forum. No other way to explain it really. I'm just a clown.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 4:51:37 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:36:13 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:31:37 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Why was the first one in the ddo forum?

I didn't know any better, honestly. It just made sense. A DDO member having an AMA just made sense to be in the DDO forum. No other way to explain it really. I'm just a clown.

I would agree, you are a clown.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 6:46:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:29:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Honest opinion and:
I haven't interacted with you all that much, but you seem really sweet. Keep being fabulous. <3

First name:
Bailey

Surname:
Blundell

Sex:
Female

Relationship status:
In a relationship

Sexual orientation:
Lesbian

Ethnicity:
White

Religion:
Atheist

Conception of god[1]:
I'm an Atheist, so I don't believe in God.

What theory on the origin of life on earth do you think is most true[2]:
Panspermia

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:
I side with evolution on this debate.

What do you think happens when you die:
You either get buried six feet under or you get burned into ashes and are put in an urn. That's it. You're gone after that.

Most hated religion:
I don't necessarily hate any religion, just the radicals in the religion.

Opinion on human nature:
I do believe human nature is f*cked up, but that's because the world is f*cked up. We can either accept that fact or not. (Call me pessimistic, I don't care.)

Political ideology:
I'm a Democratic Liberal.

Presidential candidate:
None.

Most hated political ideology:
See the most hated religion answer.

Opinion on feminism:
I believe that it can be a good cause, but the feminazis have given what feminism is supposed to be a bad name. It's almost like religion when you think of it.

Preferred form of government:

Democracy
Preferred economic system:
Socialism

City:
Mesa

Country:
United States

Mother's maiden name:
Not saying

Birthday:
11/01/98

Age:
17

Zodiac sign:
Scorpio

Browser user agent:

Chrome
Current education level:
Associates Degree. (I did Dual Enrollment in high school.)

Assessment of academic performance:

I think I did relatively well in school and I'm proud of the academic achievements I've made.
Do you think you are intelligent:
Relatively speaking, sure.

Assessment of quality of life:
Compared to many other people in the world, I have it pretty well. Sure, my life hasn't been the best, but I'll probably recover from that eventually.


Assessment of level of happiness:
At the moment, I'm not the best I've ever been. In fact, I'm at one of the lower moments of my life for multiple reasons.

Attempted suicide:
Yes.

Lost the will to live:
Yes.

Number of "good friends":
5-10 maybe.

Clique in School [3]:
The drama/choir kid.

Historical person you most admire (could be current):

Gandhi, Charles Darwin, and Aristotle.
Employment Company:
Pet Smart.

Occupation:
Cashier.

Height:
5'6

Weight:
130

Blood type:
O negative

Favorite color:
Purple or black

Favorite song:
"Somebody To Love" by Queen.

Favorite TV show:
Daria or South Park. I've also been getting into Steven Universe recently.

Favorite video game:
Skyrim

Favorite mythological creature:

Dragons.
Favorite movie:
Pulp Fiction or A Clockwork Orange

Favorite quote:
"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Favorite art form:
Movies

Worst enemy on this site:
Um no one really. I'm mostly a pacifist on this site.

Best friend on this site:
Ugh there are too many! I'll list a few. lannan13, SolonKR, Vaarka, samstevens, Hayd, and ESocialBookworm.

Desired number of children (if any):
3

Vehicle (if any):
None.

Your version of a "perfect society":
Even though this definitely can't be achieved, a perfect society would be a utopia with world peace, equality for all, and hate is completely diminished. To be fair though, a society that is absolutely perfect would be rather boring and have flaws, ironically enough.

If you don't understand what [1], [2], and [3] mean, please view these polls respectively http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org...

Which DDO president do you endorse?
Harder/Solon/Hayd
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
Is the pressure of being a hormonal man crushing down on you?
Well no.
What's your opinion on the degenerates that don't support Trump?
I'm one of those degenerates.
Would you be open to the possibility of a Matriarchy?
No.
Why are women superior to men?
They aren't.
Would you approve of legislation to allow me to manually remove polls instead of waiting for airmax?
No.
What's your opinion on anti-theists?
Eh.
What's the point of living if not to enjoy each and every thing life has to offer?
I don't think we should necessarily have to enjoy every single thing life has to offer. We should have struggles in our life to become a stronger person. The point of living is to be the best person you can be. If someone wants to waste that, then fine, they can do that. It's their choice. It may sound cliche, but you only live once and you should take advantage of that whether you die today, tomorrow, or in 80 odd years.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"?
Jefferson Democracy vs Jacksonian Democracy?
Jefferson Democracy
Jefferson vs. Hamilton?
Jefferson.
Where has the rum gone?
Away.
What phobias do you have?
Heights
Is a man entitled to the sweat of his brow?
Yes
Would you favor a parliamentary system instead of America's two-party system?
No
Opinion on Russia?
Eh
Favorite animal?
Tiger
Would you die for what you believe in?
Yes
Would you eat an alive person to save your life?
Yes
Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself to the Leviathan to prevent man from killing each other?
Yes
Favorite political theorist?
Baruch Spinoza, Aristotle, Ayn Rand, or James Madison.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 6:50:58 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Who are you?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 6:54:45 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 4:56:08 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
Do you play any games? (Computer, video, board, cards, etc. all count)

Yes.
Which ones?
Video games I play: Skyrim, Fallout 3, Super Meat Boy, Binding of Isaac, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect series, etc.

Board: Monopoly, Clue, Risk, Trivial Pursuit, Settlers of Catan.

Cards: Soltaire, Exploding Kittens, Cards Against Humanity.

And, of course, mafia.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 6:55:17 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 6:50:58 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Who are you?
You already know me you clown.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 7:02:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 6:46:53 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:29:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Honest opinion and:
I haven't interacted with you all that much, but you seem really sweet. Keep being fabulous. <3

First name:
Bailey

Surname:
Blundell

Sex:
Female

Relationship status:
In a relationship

Sexual orientation:
Lesbian

Ethnicity:
White

Religion:
Atheist

Conception of god[1]:
I'm an Atheist, so I don't believe in God.

What theory on the origin of life on earth do you think is most true[2]:
Panspermia

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:
I side with evolution on this debate.

What do you think happens when you die:
You either get buried six feet under or you get burned into ashes and are put in an urn. That's it. You're gone after that.

Most hated religion:
I don't necessarily hate any religion, just the radicals in the religion.

Opinion on human nature:
I do believe human nature is f*cked up, but that's because the world is f*cked up. We can either accept that fact or not. (Call me pessimistic, I don't care.)

Political ideology:
I'm a Democratic Liberal.

Presidential candidate:
None.

Most hated political ideology:
See the most hated religion answer.

Opinion on feminism:
I believe that it can be a good cause, but the feminazis have given what feminism is supposed to be a bad name. It's almost like religion when you think of it.

Preferred form of government:

Democracy
Preferred economic system:
Socialism

City:
Mesa

Country:
United States

Mother's maiden name:
Not saying

Birthday:
11/01/98

Age:
17

Zodiac sign:
Scorpio

Browser user agent:

Chrome
Current education level:
Associates Degree. (I did Dual Enrollment in high school.)

Assessment of academic performance:

I think I did relatively well in school and I'm proud of the academic achievements I've made.
Do you think you are intelligent:
Relatively speaking, sure.

Assessment of quality of life:
Compared to many other people in the world, I have it pretty well. Sure, my life hasn't been the best, but I'll probably recover from that eventually.


Assessment of level of happiness:
At the moment, I'm not the best I've ever been. In fact, I'm at one of the lower moments of my life for multiple reasons.

Attempted suicide:
Yes.

Lost the will to live:
Yes.

Number of "good friends":
5-10 maybe.

Clique in School [3]:
The drama/choir kid.

Historical person you most admire (could be current):

Gandhi, Charles Darwin, and Aristotle.
Employment Company:
Pet Smart.

Occupation:
Cashier.

Height:
5'6

Weight:
130

Blood type:
O negative

Favorite color:
Purple or black

Favorite song:
"Somebody To Love" by Queen.

Favorite TV show:
Daria or South Park. I've also been getting into Steven Universe recently.

Favorite video game:
Skyrim

Favorite mythological creature:

Dragons.
Favorite movie:
Pulp Fiction or A Clockwork Orange

Favorite quote:
"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Favorite art form:
Movies

Worst enemy on this site:
Um no one really. I'm mostly a pacifist on this site.

Best friend on this site:
Ugh there are too many! I'll list a few. lannan13, SolonKR, Vaarka, samstevens, Hayd, and ESocialBookworm.

^_^

Desired number of children (if any):
3

Vehicle (if any):
None.

Your version of a "perfect society":
Even though this definitely can't be achieved, a perfect society would be a utopia with world peace, equality for all, and hate is completely diminished. To be fair though, a society that is absolutely perfect would be rather boring and have flaws, ironically enough.

If you don't understand what [1], [2], and [3] mean, please view these polls respectively http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org...

Which DDO president do you endorse?
Harder/Solon/Hayd
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
Is the pressure of being a hormonal man crushing down on you?
Well no.
What's your opinion on the degenerates that don't support Trump?
I'm one of those degenerates.
Would you be open to the possibility of a Matriarchy?
No.
Why are women superior to men?
They aren't.
Would you approve of legislation to allow me to manually remove polls instead of waiting for airmax?
No.
What's your opinion on anti-theists?
Eh.
What's the point of living if not to enjoy each and every thing life has to offer?
I don't think we should necessarily have to enjoy every single thing life has to offer. We should have struggles in our life to become a stronger person. The point of living is to be the best person you can be. If someone wants to waste that, then fine, they can do that. It's their choice. It may sound cliche, but you only live once and you should take advantage of that whether you die today, tomorrow, or in 80 odd years.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"?
Jefferson Democracy vs Jacksonian Democracy?
Jefferson Democracy
Jefferson vs. Hamilton?
Jefferson.
Where has the rum gone?
Away.
What phobias do you have?
Heights

Good thing you aren't any taller.
Is a man entitled to the sweat of his brow?
Yes
Would you favor a parliamentary system instead of America's two-party system?
No
Opinion on Russia?
Eh
Favorite animal?
Tiger
Would you die for what you believe in?
Yes
Would you eat an alive person to save your life?
Yes
Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself to the Leviathan to prevent man from killing each other?
Yes
Favorite political theorist?
Baruch Spinoza, Aristotle, Ayn Rand, or James Madison.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 7:03:15 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 6:46:53 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:29:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Honest opinion and:
I haven't interacted with you all that much, but you seem really sweet. Keep being fabulous. <3

First name:
Bailey

Surname:
Blundell

Sex:
Female

Relationship status:
In a relationship

Sexual orientation:
Lesbian

Ethnicity:
White

Religion:
Atheist

Conception of god[1]:
I'm an Atheist, so I don't believe in God.

What theory on the origin of life on earth do you think is most true[2]:
Panspermia

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:
I side with evolution on this debate.

What do you think happens when you die:
You either get buried six feet under or you get burned into ashes and are put in an urn. That's it. You're gone after that.

Most hated religion:
I don't necessarily hate any religion, just the radicals in the religion.

Opinion on human nature:
I do believe human nature is f*cked up, but that's because the world is f*cked up. We can either accept that fact or not. (Call me pessimistic, I don't care.)

Political ideology:
I'm a Democratic Liberal.

Presidential candidate:
None.

Most hated political ideology:
See the most hated religion answer.

Opinion on feminism:
I believe that it can be a good cause, but the feminazis have given what feminism is supposed to be a bad name. It's almost like religion when you think of it.

Preferred form of government:

Democracy
Preferred economic system:
Socialism

City:
Mesa

Country:
United States

Mother's maiden name:
Not saying

Birthday:
11/01/98

Age:
17

Zodiac sign:
Scorpio

Browser user agent:

Chrome
Current education level:
Associates Degree. (I did Dual Enrollment in high school.)

Assessment of academic performance:

I think I did relatively well in school and I'm proud of the academic achievements I've made.
Do you think you are intelligent:
Relatively speaking, sure.

Assessment of quality of life:
Compared to many other people in the world, I have it pretty well. Sure, my life hasn't been the best, but I'll probably recover from that eventually.


Assessment of level of happiness:
At the moment, I'm not the best I've ever been. In fact, I'm at one of the lower moments of my life for multiple reasons.

Attempted suicide:
Yes.

Lost the will to live:
Yes.

Oh, that's unfortunate. If you want to talk you can PM me.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 7:05:20 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 7:03:15 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/29/2016 6:46:53 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:29:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Honest opinion and:
I haven't interacted with you all that much, but you seem really sweet. Keep being fabulous. <3

First name:
Bailey

Surname:
Blundell

Sex:
Female

Relationship status:
In a relationship

Sexual orientation:
Lesbian

Ethnicity:
White

Religion:
Atheist

Conception of god[1]:
I'm an Atheist, so I don't believe in God.

What theory on the origin of life on earth do you think is most true[2]:
Panspermia

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:
I side with evolution on this debate.

What do you think happens when you die:
You either get buried six feet under or you get burned into ashes and are put in an urn. That's it. You're gone after that.

Most hated religion:
I don't necessarily hate any religion, just the radicals in the religion.

Opinion on human nature:
I do believe human nature is f*cked up, but that's because the world is f*cked up. We can either accept that fact or not. (Call me pessimistic, I don't care.)

Political ideology:
I'm a Democratic Liberal.

Presidential candidate:
None.

Most hated political ideology:
See the most hated religion answer.

Opinion on feminism:
I believe that it can be a good cause, but the feminazis have given what feminism is supposed to be a bad name. It's almost like religion when you think of it.

Preferred form of government:

Democracy
Preferred economic system:
Socialism

City:
Mesa

Country:
United States

Mother's maiden name:
Not saying

Birthday:
11/01/98

Age:
17

Zodiac sign:
Scorpio

Browser user agent:

Chrome
Current education level:
Associates Degree. (I did Dual Enrollment in high school.)

Assessment of academic performance:

I think I did relatively well in school and I'm proud of the academic achievements I've made.
Do you think you are intelligent:
Relatively speaking, sure.

Assessment of quality of life:
Compared to many other people in the world, I have it pretty well. Sure, my life hasn't been the best, but I'll probably recover from that eventually.


Assessment of level of happiness:
At the moment, I'm not the best I've ever been. In fact, I'm at one of the lower moments of my life for multiple reasons.

Attempted suicide:
Yes.

Lost the will to live:
Yes.

Oh, that's unfortunate. If you want to talk you can PM me.
Thanks for the offer.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 7:06:18 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 6:54:45 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Video games I play: Skyrim

Board: Risk

You are my new favorite member.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 7:08:10 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 7:06:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 6/29/2016 6:54:45 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Video games I play: Skyrim

Board: Risk

You are my new favorite member.
That's nice to know. ^_^
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 7:09:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/29/2016 7:02:32 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 6/29/2016 6:46:53 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:29:49 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/29/2016 4:23:46 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well my other 1k AMA got taken down because it was in the Debate.org forum, so here it is again! :3

Give me your questions peeps.

Honest opinion and:
I haven't interacted with you all that much, but you seem really sweet. Keep being fabulous. <3

First name:
Bailey

Surname:
Blundell

Sex:
Female

Relationship status:
In a relationship

Sexual orientation:
Lesbian

Ethnicity:
White

Religion:
Atheist

Conception of god[1]:
I'm an Atheist, so I don't believe in God.

What theory on the origin of life on earth do you think is most true[2]:
Panspermia

Position on the creationism-evolution controversy:
I side with evolution on this debate.

What do you think happens when you die:
You either get buried six feet under or you get burned into ashes and are put in an urn. That's it. You're gone after that.

Most hated religion:
I don't necessarily hate any religion, just the radicals in the religion.

Opinion on human nature:
I do believe human nature is f*cked up, but that's because the world is f*cked up. We can either accept that fact or not. (Call me pessimistic, I don't care.)

Political ideology:
I'm a Democratic Liberal.

Presidential candidate:
None.

Most hated political ideology:
See the most hated religion answer.

Opinion on feminism:
I believe that it can be a good cause, but the feminazis have given what feminism is supposed to be a bad name. It's almost like religion when you think of it.

Preferred form of government:

Democracy
Preferred economic system:
Socialism

City:
Mesa

Country:
United States

Mother's maiden name:
Not saying

Birthday:
11/01/98

Age:
17

Zodiac sign:
Scorpio

Browser user agent:

Chrome
Current education level:
Associates Degree. (I did Dual Enrollment in high school.)

Assessment of academic performance:

I think I did relatively well in school and I'm proud of the academic achievements I've made.
Do you think you are intelligent:
Relatively speaking, sure.

Assessment of quality of life:
Compared to many other people in the world, I have it pretty well. Sure, my life hasn't been the best, but I'll probably recover from that eventually.


Assessment of level of happiness:
At the moment, I'm not the best I've ever been. In fact, I'm at one of the lower moments of my life for multiple reasons.

Attempted suicide:
Yes.

Lost the will to live:
Yes.

Number of "good friends":
5-10 maybe.

Clique in School [3]:
The drama/choir kid.

Historical person you most admire (could be current):

Gandhi, Charles Darwin, and Aristotle.
Employment Company:
Pet Smart.

Occupation:
Cashier.

Height:
5'6

Weight:
130

Blood type:
O negative

Favorite color:
Purple or black

Favorite song:
"Somebody To Love" by Queen.

Favorite TV show:
Daria or South Park. I've also been getting into Steven Universe recently.

Favorite video game:
Skyrim

Favorite mythological creature:

Dragons.
Favorite movie:
Pulp Fiction or A Clockwork Orange

Favorite quote:
"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Favorite art form:
Movies

Worst enemy on this site:
Um no one really. I'm mostly a pacifist on this site.

Best friend on this site:
Ugh there are too many! I'll list a few. lannan13, SolonKR, Vaarka, samstevens, Hayd, and ESocialBookworm.

^_^
<3 ^_^

Desired number of children (if any):
3

Vehicle (if any):
None.

Your version of a "perfect society":
Even though this definitely can't be achieved, a perfect society would be a utopia with world peace, equality for all, and hate is completely diminished. To be fair though, a society that is absolutely perfect would be rather boring and have flaws, ironically enough.

If you don't understand what [1], [2], and [3] mean, please view these polls respectively http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org... http://www.debate.org...

Which DDO president do you endorse?
Harder/Solon/Hayd
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?
Is the pressure of being a hormonal man crushing down on you?
Well no.
What's your opinion on the degenerates that don't support Trump?
I'm one of those degenerates.
Would you be open to the possibility of a Matriarchy?
No.
Why are women superior to men?
They aren't.
Would you approve of legislation to allow me to manually remove polls instead of waiting for airmax?
No.
What's your opinion on anti-theists?
Eh.
What's the point of living if not to enjoy each and every thing life has to offer?
I don't think we should necessarily have to enjoy every single thing life has to offer. We should have struggles in our life to become a stronger person. The point of living is to be the best person you can be. If someone wants to waste that, then fine, they can do that. It's their choice. It may sound cliche, but you only live once and you should take advantage of that whether you die today, tomorrow, or in 80 odd years.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"?
Jefferson Democracy vs Jacksonian Democracy?
Jefferson Democracy
Jefferson vs. Hamilton?
Jefferson.
Where has the rum gone?
Away.
What phobias do you have?
Heights

Good thing you aren't any taller.
Is a man entitled to the sweat of his brow?
Yes
Would you favor a parliamentary system instead of America's two-party system?
No
Opinion on Russia?
Eh
Favorite animal?
Tiger
Would you die for what you believe in?
Yes
Would you eat an alive person to save your life?
Yes
Would you be willing to sacrifice yourself to the Leviathan to prevent man from killing each other?
Yes
Favorite political theorist?
Baruch Spinoza, Aristotle, Ayn Rand, or James Madison.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO