Total Posts:81|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Question for all the Caucasians on this forum

Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 12:46:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Please give me a cutatiom for your assertion that white murder rates are disproportionate to their population level
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 1:43:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do
you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

Maybe because blacks commit disproportionately more crime per capita than any other demographic?


2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

This is a double negative. "Nobody of that demographic cannot explain" is a double negative.


3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Because when you analyze crime, you look at patterns of quantity and patterns of quality. Whites commit quite a lot of crime, but that's typical of a demographic that is 220 million people strong. Blacks commit quite a lot of crime as well, but they commit more crime than whites and happen to be 13% of the population as opposed to 66% of the population.


Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 1:49:32 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

A lot of whites are incredibly tired of the narrative that we constantly victimize and oppress black people, when the reality is the total opposite.

Indeed, when it comes to interracial crime, whites are overwhelmingly likely to be the ones victimized. The numbers are extremely telling:

"In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author. Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population."

http://www.nationalreview.com...

There is a reason that virtually every inner city, once a patchwork of white ethnic communities, is now devoid of any whites at all. It simply isn't safe anymore and anybody who had the means, both white and black, got out as soon as they could. The fact that whites are attacked and called racist for"white flight" when it's the only rational, safe thing to do is straight up Orwellian.


2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

It's extremely easy to explain--whites, like most racial groups, tend to keep to themselves and so their crime is mostly against each other.

Whites do not commit a disproportionate amount of homicide.


3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Whites do not commit more crimes relative to their proportion of the population. It isn't even close.

Where is your evidence that white on white crime is greater than other demographic? The homicide rate for blacks is over 8 times that of whites.


Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 2:02:55 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

The only time I really reference it is when the narrative is pushed that there's an epidemic of white on black crime. I don't see it often (because it's a stupid argument), but black on black crime statistics are a good counter. I also use it when discussing gun control, to explain why the media focuses so much on such a small amount of gun violence (mass shootings threaten white people's sense of safety, so they see them as a 'problem', but generally ignore the much more staggering and horrific gun violence targeting impoverished minorities, which has an entirely different set of solutions).

I don't think that talking about crime on this sort of 'macro level' is very helpful for anyone. There are more interesting distinctions to be made. For example, the fact that immigrant crime typically manifests in the second generation is very interesting, and has implications when it comes to urban planning and immigrant settlement. It's something to base policy off of, and casts some light on whatever criminological dynamic is at play. Just playing with the 'big numbers' glosses over that sort of interesting nuance.

2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

Not when you take per capita into account. Generally, white people are pretty average when it comes to criminality. As for whom the crime targets, I think that that's usually, across the board, a function more of SES and the manner in which people self-segregate by race and class.

3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

... because per capita stats are more useful for comparative analysis? That's just statistics 101.

Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 3:17:21 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 12:46:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
Please give me a cutatiom for your assertion that white murder rates are disproportionate to their population level

According to the U.S. statistics (not including history) I note the following:

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

https://www.fbi.gov...
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 3:40:34 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 3:17:21 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:46:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
Please give me a cutatiom for your assertion that white murder rates are disproportionate to their population level

According to the U.S. statistics (not including history) I note the following:

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.


https://www.fbi.gov...

It actually proves your point to be incorrect considering blacks are about 1/6th of the size of the white population and still happen to be arrested at 1/2~1/3rd the rate of whites. Per capita, blacks commit crime dozens of times more often than whites do, and that's a fact.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 3:54:40 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 1:43:04 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do
you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

Maybe because blacks commit disproportionately more crime per capita than any other demographic?


2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

This is a double negative. "Nobody of that demographic cannot explain" is a double negative.


3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against us?

Because when you analyze crime, you look at patterns of quantity and patterns of quality. Whites commit quite a lot of crime, but that's typical of a demographic that is 220 million people strong. Blacks commit quite a lot of crime as well, but they commit more crime than whites and happen to be 13% of the population as opposed to 66% of the population.


Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.

Ok going piece by piece...In the following you said:

" Because when you analyze crime, you look at patterns of quantity and patterns of quality. Whites commit quite a lot of crime, but that's typical of a demographic that is 220 million people strong. Blacks commit quite a lot of crime as well, but they commit more crime than whites and happen to be 13% of the population as opposed to 66% of the population."

See what you did there? You watered down one demographic only to emphasize another. My point is, it seems that the emphasis on criminal activity despite the low population of African-Americans seems to be more emphasized. For example, many with racial; prejudices often contribute crime within the inner city as if this is some genetic or internal psychopathology of ALL people of this demographic. However when one compares the 13% against the 66%, most people do not critically look at the white population and use the cliche of "well there are more whites" or in your case "well that is bound to happen when you have that many people" (I'm only paraphrasing you comment btw).

So regarding your above post, although I agree with the position as to the reason why there are statistics regarding a given population that engages in criminal activity, I find that in typical discussions regarding this, there tends to be an emphasis as to the socio-economical, and psychopathology of this particular demographic, but when bringing in a dominant ethnic group, often times the statement of "well there are more people of this demographic" becomes cliche and often times I find that statement is a tactic to deflect from explaining the psychopathology of that population.

You said:

"This is a double negative. "Nobody of that demographic cannot explain" is a double negative."

Grammatical error aside, my attempt in that statement was to address the issue of why do whites emphasize in detail on black on black crime, but when whites are compared and shown to commit more violent crime (regardless of the size of the population) nobody seems to address that. My point in stating that is a lot of these discussions turns into a discussion about the behavior of blacks but we never have a discussion about the violent behavior of whites. Why do we negate that reality but acknowledge another? That is my point.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 4:03:01 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 3:17:21 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:46:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
Please give me a cutatiom for your assertion that white murder rates are disproportionate to their population level

According to the U.S. statistics (not including history) I note the following:

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.


https://www.fbi.gov...

You do realize that most of America is White. They have been throwing hispanics in with white numbers recently to hid discrepancies, but if a group that is 88% of the population is committing 65% of the crimes it shows that they are less likely to commit crimes than other groups.

Some of those stats showing that a 12% portion of the demkgraphic is commiting close to 50% of the crime is not a good thing, and honestly if you take don't lump black females in with black men, you have about 5% of the population commiting half the crime. With whites who are 88% of the population only committing the other half. Your stats show that black men are more inclined to be criminals, it does not show whites are more inclined, as much as you would like to think
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 4:05:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 4:03:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2016 3:17:21 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:46:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
Please give me a cutatiom for your assertion that white murder rates are disproportionate to their population level

According to the U.S. statistics (not including history) I note the following:

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.


https://www.fbi.gov...

You do realize that most of America is White. They have been throwing hispanics in with white numbers recently to hid discrepancies, but if a group that is 88% of the population is committing 65% of the crimes it shows that they are less likely to commit crimes than other groups.

Some of those stats showing that a 12% portion of the demkgraphic is commiting close to 50% of the crime is not a good thing, and honestly if you take don't lump black females in with black men, you have about 5% of the population commiting half the crime. With whites who are 88% of the population only committing the other half. Your stats show that black men are more inclined to be criminals, it does not show whites are more inclined, as much as you would like to think

Correct. Black males between the ages of 18-30 are 3% of the population and commit more than 40% of the murders.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 4:17:00 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

It's called being a progressive.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 4:31:20 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 1:49:32 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

A lot of whites are incredibly tired of the narrative that we constantly victimize and oppress black people, when the reality is the total opposite.

Indeed, when it comes to interracial crime, whites are overwhelmingly likely to be the ones victimized. The numbers are extremely telling:

"In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites (excluding homicide), and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence (excluding homicide) against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author. Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population."

http://www.nationalreview.com...

There is a reason that virtually every inner city, once a patchwork of white ethnic communities, is now devoid of any whites at all. It simply isn't safe anymore and anybody who had the means, both white and black, got out as soon as they could. The fact that whites are attacked and called racist for"white flight" when it's the only rational, safe thing to do is straight up Orwellian.



2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

It's extremely easy to explain--whites, like most racial groups, tend to keep to themselves and so their crime is mostly against each other.

Whites do not commit a disproportionate amount of homicide.



3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Whites do not commit more crimes relative to their proportion of the population. It isn't even close.

Where is your evidence that white on white crime is greater than other demographic? The homicide rate for blacks is over 8 times that of whites.


Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.

You said:

"A lot of whites are incredibly tired of the narrative that we constantly victimize and oppress black people, when the reality is the total opposite."

Actually whites kill more whites, and blacks kill more blacks....

Note the following:

"Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks."

See: https://en.wikipedia.org...

If you don't like wikipedia then you are more than welcome to look at FBI statistics where it states that intraracial crime is more common than interracial see the following:

https://www.fbi.gov...

You said:

"There is a reason that virtually every inner city, once a patchwork of white ethnic communities, is now devoid of any whites at all. It simply isn't safe anymore and anybody who had the means, both white and black, got out as soon as they could. The fact that whites are attacked and called racist for"white flight" when it's the only rational, safe thing to do is straight up Orwellian."

There is a difference between "white flight" and blacks moving out of the inner city "ghetto." White flight is typically brought about through the desire to segregate often brought about by preconceive racial stereotypes. When blacks leaves the inner city or a "ghetto" it is because often times blacks have obtained the financial ability to leave into a move affluent area.

You said:

"Whites do not commit more crimes relative to their proportion of the population. It isn't even close."

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.

See: https://www.fbi.gov...
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:02:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 2:02:55 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

The only time I really reference it is when the narrative is pushed that there's an epidemic of white on black crime. I don't see it often (because it's a stupid argument), but black on black crime statistics are a good counter. I also use it when discussing gun control, to explain why the media focuses so much on such a small amount of gun violence (mass shootings threaten white people's sense of safety, so they see them as a 'problem', but generally ignore the much more staggering and horrific gun violence targeting impoverished minorities, which has an entirely different set of solutions).

I don't think that talking about crime on this sort of 'macro level' is very helpful for anyone. There are more interesting distinctions to be made. For example, the fact that immigrant crime typically manifests in the second generation is very interesting, and has implications when it comes to urban planning and immigrant settlement. It's something to base policy off of, and casts some light on whatever criminological dynamic is at play. Just playing with the 'big numbers' glosses over that sort of interesting nuance.

2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

Not when you take per capita into account. Generally, white people are pretty average when it comes to criminality. As for whom the crime targets, I think that that's usually, across the board, a function more of SES and the manner in which people self-segregate by race and class.

3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

... because per capita stats are more useful for comparative analysis? That's just statistics 101.

Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.

Regardless of per capita, if we are going to discuss the psychopathology of criminal activity in relation to race, then it does not hurt to discuss the psychopathology of the majority. Usually, these discussions never amount to any objective analyzing of confounding effects as to why inner city people commit crime. It is usually pointing fingers to prove a prejudice point, which you've somewhat admitted here.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:11:19 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.

It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about one ideology trying to destroy another. The race thing was created so people with no intellect can make excuses for their inability to defend their own ideologies agenda.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:15:16 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

I'm retarded now. Look, my emphasis is not about running numbers, it is about addressing the psychopathology on equal footing as blacks. Let us focus on why whites kill each other. What is the reason behind intra-racial violence.
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:17:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:11:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.

It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about one ideology trying to destroy another. The race thing was created so people with no intellect can make excuses for their inability to defend their own ideologies agenda.

Have you seen the threads that have recently popped up? I can cite at least 3 threads in different sections focusing on white and black.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:17:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:15:16 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

I'm retarded now. Look, my emphasis is not about running numbers, it is about addressing the psychopathology on equal footing as blacks. Let us focus on why whites kill each other. What is the reason behind intra-racial violence.

There numbers are below where they should be. What are you talking about? There are tons of reasons for murder, there is nothing to analyze along racial lines ubless we are analyzing why whites are less likely to murder
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:18:20 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

But regarding your remark of me being a retard, nobody here is a bigger retard than the drunk who gets behind the wheel.
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:19:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:17:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:15:16 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

I'm retarded now. Look, my emphasis is not about running numbers, it is about addressing the psychopathology on equal footing as blacks. Let us focus on why whites kill each other. What is the reason behind intra-racial violence.

There numbers are below where they should be. What are you talking about? There are tons of reasons for murder, there is nothing to analyze along racial lines ubless we are analyzing why whites are less likely to murder

whites are less likely to murder just as blacks...I'm sure you may pass tons of blacks day by day and none have obviously murdered you.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:20:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:18:20 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

But regarding your remark of me being a retard, nobody here is a bigger retard than the drunk who gets behind the wheel.

I made a thread detailing why I was a retard in the same forum as the DD post. I have never denied being a retard. I am just saying you are probably more of one than me. You seem to have some reading comprehension problems that nobody else has, and you are worse than ought to be reading stats.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:23:19 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:19:48 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:17:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:15:16 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

I'm retarded now. Look, my emphasis is not about running numbers, it is about addressing the psychopathology on equal footing as blacks. Let us focus on why whites kill each other. What is the reason behind intra-racial violence.

There numbers are below where they should be. What are you talking about? There are tons of reasons for murder, there is nothing to analyze along racial lines ubless we are analyzing why whites are less likely to murder

whites are less likely to murder just as blacks...I'm sure you may pass tons of blacks day by day and none have obviously murdered you.

Wow, you can't be this dumb can you?

Obviously most blacks are not murderers. People point out how a disproportionate amount of blacks are murderers not how most are.

When I say whites are less likely to murder I mean a white guy may only have a .05% likeligood of murdering where as a black person might have a 1.5% chance of doing the same.
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:27:29 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:20:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:18:20 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

But regarding your remark of me being a retard, nobody here is a bigger retard than the drunk who gets behind the wheel.

I made a thread detailing why I was a retard in the same forum as the DD post. I have never denied being a retard. I am just saying you are probably more of one than me. You seem to have some reading comprehension problems that nobody else has, and you are worse than ought to be reading stats.

Now we are going down the rabbit hole of name calling how juevenile. I brought up the stats, regardless whether we are looking at per capita or not, my point still stands is that there is too much emphasis on criminal activity in the inner city and not looking act criminal activity by whites. When we address white crime the usual comment (such as the ones you've made here) always come as a deflection.

When we discuss police killings and emphasize the disproportionate killings of blacks its the usual suspects that make the usual claims about white victims. So again, at least on the internet and most specifically here, I see some of the whites moving goal posts. But the next time you get behind the wheel drunk and decide to accept your Darwin award, I hope nobody is around when you end up like Paul Walker.
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:28:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:23:19 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:19:48 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:17:56 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:15:16 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

I'm retarded now. Look, my emphasis is not about running numbers, it is about addressing the psychopathology on equal footing as blacks. Let us focus on why whites kill each other. What is the reason behind intra-racial violence.

There numbers are below where they should be. What are you talking about? There are tons of reasons for murder, there is nothing to analyze along racial lines ubless we are analyzing why whites are less likely to murder

whites are less likely to murder just as blacks...I'm sure you may pass tons of blacks day by day and none have obviously murdered you.

Wow, you can't be this dumb can you?

Obviously most blacks are not murderers. People point out how a disproportionate amount of blacks are murderers not how most are.

When I say whites are less likely to murder I mean a white guy may only have a .05% likeligood of murdering where as a black person might have a 1.5% chance of doing the same.

You cannot be this dumb and not discuss the confounding effects of crime....Again we are talking about discussions emphasizing criminal psychopathology and why that is the emphasis in the usual discussions on race and society.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:31:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:11:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.

It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about one ideology trying to destroy another. The race thing was created so people with no intellect can make excuses for their inability to defend their own ideologies agenda.

Let me rephrase this it's not quite right. It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about oppressive tyrannical ideologies trying to destroy and crush freedom based self governing ideologies The race thing was created for people with no intellect, reasoning ability or critical thinking skills by the oppressive tyrannical ideologies to distract and keep these people divided and fighting among each other while the oppressive tyrannical based ideologies rip these people blind and slowly enslave the people with no intellect to the point they can no longer even feed themselves and become 100% dependent on tyranny and oppression or starve to death. It's as old as recorded time. Again the race, gender class or whatever thing was created for people with no intellect, reasoning ability or critical thinking skills. If it was a race thing everyone of a single race would think the same. Only people of the same ideology think the same and all ideologies are made up of all different races.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:32:52 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:27:29 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:20:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:18:20 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/1/2016 4:08:03 AM, Wylted wrote:
I am not sure if Hiu is mentally retarded or not for thinking that a demographic that represents 88% of the U.S committing 50-66 percent of the crime is worse or the same as a group of 5-6% (excluding black women) commit close to half the crime.

But regarding your remark of me being a retard, nobody here is a bigger retard than the drunk who gets behind the wheel.

I made a thread detailing why I was a retard in the same forum as the DD post. I have never denied being a retard. I am just saying you are probably more of one than me. You seem to have some reading comprehension problems that nobody else has, and you are worse than ought to be reading stats.

Now we are going down the rabbit hole of name calling how juevenile. I brought up the stats, regardless whether we are looking at per capita or not, my point still stands is that there is too much emphasis on criminal activity in the inner city and not looking act criminal activity by whites. When we address white crime the usual comment (such as the ones you've made here) always come as a deflection.

It's not a dedlection. If one demographic has a problem and the other does not than obviously the one with the bigger problem gets focused on.

When we discuss police killings and emphasize the disproportionate killings of blacks its the usual suspects that make the usual claims about white victims. So again, at least on the internet and most specifically here, I see some of the whites moving goal posts. But the next time you get behind the wheel drunk and decide to accept your Darwin award, I hope nobody is around when you end up like Paul Walker.

No I never make a claim that more police victims are white. It's true but a disproportionate number of blacks are shot by police, and that is because a disproportionate number of blacks refuse to comply.

When I got caught drunk driving I complied, because hostile men with guns and the authority to kill me gave me orders. If more blacks would comply instead of being idiots, less would be shot.

Blacks aren't even the minority with the biggest disproportionate deaths in police shootings, but ypu wouldn't know that because you are just focused on how much you can play the victim card.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:36:34 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:31:05 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:11:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.

It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about one ideology trying to destroy another. The race thing was created so people with no intellect can make excuses for their inability to defend their own ideologies agenda.

Let me rephrase this it's not quite right. It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about oppressive tyrannical ideologies trying to destroy and crush freedom based self governing ideologies The race thing was created for people with no intellect, reasoning ability or critical thinking skills by the oppressive tyrannical ideologies to distract and keep these people divided and fighting among each other while the oppressive tyrannical based ideologies rip these people blind and slowly enslave the people with no intellect to the point they can no longer even feed themselves and become 100% dependent on tyranny and oppression or starve to death. It's as old as recorded time. Again the race, gender class or whatever thing was created for people with no intellect, reasoning ability or critical thinking skills. If it was a race thing everyone of a single race would think the same. Only people of the same ideology think the same and all ideologies are made up of all different races.

95% of all crime is committed by people who share the same ideology, 95% of all people in prison share the same ideology.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:38:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:36:34 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:31:05 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:11:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.

It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about one ideology trying to destroy another. The race thing was created so people with no intellect can make excuses for their inability to defend their own ideologies agenda.

Let me rephrase this it's not quite right. It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about oppressive tyrannical ideologies trying to destroy and crush freedom based self governing ideologies The race thing was created for people with no intellect, reasoning ability or critical thinking skills by the oppressive tyrannical ideologies to distract and keep these people divided and fighting among each other while the oppressive tyrannical based ideologies rip these people blind and slowly enslave the people with no intellect to the point they can no longer even feed themselves and become 100% dependent on tyranny and oppression or starve to death. It's as old as recorded time. Again the race, gender class or whatever thing was created for people with no intellect, reasoning ability or critical thinking skills. If it was a race thing everyone of a single race would think the same. Only people of the same ideology think the same and all ideologies are made up of all different races.

95% of all crime is committed by people who share the same ideology, 95% of all people in prison share the same ideology.

But that is not to say that all people of this ideology commit crimes, or maybe they do and don't get caught.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Hiu
Posts: 989
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 5:54:38 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/1/2016 5:31:05 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 5:11:19 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/1/2016 12:42:52 AM, Hiu wrote:
So far in the past month(s) I've seen an influx of subjects regarding racism, race, whites, blacks, black on black crime and the like. So with that said, I have a couple questions which baffles me when discussing online sensitive discussions:

1) Why focus on black on black crime? If you are not an activist or a researcher on gang violence (or a cop researching gang violence) why do you need to use it consider most blacks are not in gangs?

2) When bringing up white on white crime why is it that nobody of that demographic cannot explain why whites kill each other disproportionately and commit crimes more than any other ethnic demographic?

3) Upon acknowledging white on white crime (more than any other ethnic demographic) why do some whites have the need to state the following: "there are more whites than anyone else" without addressing the behavioral reasons why whites commit more crimes yet, when it comes to black on black crime, some whites tend to infer behavioral stereotypes against use?

Please let us discuss this. I made this in the personal section because this is personal to me because I am noticing a lot of stereotypical threads on this site.

It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about one ideology trying to destroy another. The race thing was created so people with no intellect can make excuses for their inability to defend their own ideologies agenda.

Let me rephrase this it's not quite right. It's never about race. it never has been and never will be. It always has been and always will be about oppressive tyrannical ideologies trying to destroy and crush freedom based self governing ideologies The race thing was created for people with no intellect, reasoning ability or critical thinking skills by the oppressive tyrannical ideologies to distract and keep these people divided and fighting among each other while the oppressive tyrannical based ideologies rip these people blind and slowly enslave the people with no intellect to the point they can no longer even feed themselves and become 100% dependent on tyranny and oppression or starve to death. It's as old as recorded time. Again the race, gender class or whatever thing was created for people with no intellect, reasoning ability or critical thinking skills. If it was a race thing everyone of a single race would think the same. Only people of the same ideology think the same and all ideologies are made up of all different races.

Well coming from someone who both online and offline had to hear (and read) the repetitive rhetoric, it is always about race and the "other" unwilling to identify nor acknowledge social injustice. Morgan Freeman once said to end racism we need to stop talking about it. I disagree. To end racism society needs to acknowledge some social problems that afflict people of certain communities.

Like Jesse Williams' speech, if you are uninterested in ending oppression of any community then people shouldn't make suggestions on how to improve that community. For example when African-Americans discuss the issues regarding racism and social injustice, those with counter-productive attitudes usually bring up the aforementioned subject which I find to be a deflection of acknowledging some factors that are present in society. I think we need to acknowledge why certain classes of people are so concerned with racial politics.