How did you celebrate the 4th of July?

Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:12:22 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I didn't. Da zdravstvuyet Russia!

But since most of you did, please tell me, how did you celebrated our anniversary of independence.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 9:29:01 AM
At 7/5/2016 5:12:22 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:

But since most of you did, please tell me, how did you celebrated our anniversary of independence.

I worked...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 11:06:29 AM
I went to a public display of fireworks. There are idiots that buy crap fireworks and do their own setting off the PTSD of combat veterans they live near by, but since I am not a piece of shitt (in that regard), I went to a public and professional display.

Also going to see professional fireworks gives you a better show because obviously it is professional quality.

I also attended a few cook outs
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 4:25:01 PM
At 7/5/2016 11:06:29 AM, Wylted wrote:
I went to a public display of fireworks. There are idiots that buy crap fireworks and do their own setting off the PTSD of combat veterans they live near by, but since I am not a piece of shitt (in that regard), I went to a public and professional display.

Also going to see professional fireworks gives you a better show because obviously it is professional quality.

In Soviet Russia, we set go to see nuclear bomb show.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 4:58:37 PM
I changed my picture, spammed anti-Muslim posts on facebook, and then I went to a restaurant for dinner to celebrate.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:34:12 PM
At 7/5/2016 4:25:01 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:

I will not deny that Russians are the most bad asss people on the planet.
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:40:13 PM
At 7/5/2016 4:58:37 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
I changed my picture, spammed anti-Muslim posts on facebook, and then I went to a restaurant for dinner to celebrate.

I can't change my damn picture because I need to win a debate.

You Americans and your nationalism...
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:43:53 PM
At 7/5/2016 5:34:12 PM, Wylted wrote:

I crush American like tiny bug.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:46:13 PM

O DA! http://i.imgur.com...
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:47:49 PM
At 7/5/2016 5:46:13 PM, Emilrose wrote:

O DA! http://i.imgur.com...

Lol ;)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 6:12:18 PM
I went to dinner with my hot wife on Friday night. I spent Saturday with my best friends and had a BBQ. I had a family BBQ at my parent's house on Sunday -- which is fun because they have a nice backyard and big pool. And I hosted a small BBQ at my house on Monday. I also got to see the Macy's 4th of July fireworks (the best firework show) over the Hudson River because of where I live. But to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of fireworks.

https://newyorksightseeingtours.files.wordpress.com...
President of DDO
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 10:22:33 PM
Stayed home and ate pizza.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 1:53:50 AM
I was camping all weekend with my boyfriend's family. It was a lot of drunkenness, Cards Against Humanity, bonfires, and hiking. Basically everything you could ever ask of a long weekend. I was so exhausted I fell asleep before fireworks and gave zero fvcks, but it was great.
Nivek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 3:40:12 AM
I read books till about midnight. Earlier on, there were too many fireworks and I find that irritating. It's was non-stop as well, just like in a large stadium where you hear all the coughs from all the filthy fast-food freeloaders.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 5:24:16 PM

And poor, and unintelligent, and much like sheep.....
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 6:09:36 PM
At 7/6/2016 5:24:16 PM, Hiu wrote:

You puny Americans all fat...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 6:52:30 PM

Do you see the crazy shitt they do on youtube? Like walk up and punch bears in the mouth? Poor and unintelligent yes. But sheep? I don't think so. Sheep are not brave fierce warriors
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 12:42:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/6/2016 6:09:36 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:

I'm quite fit at 6'0 230lbs body type akin to Marshawn Lynch (An American Football Player).....I'm sure full speed ahead I'd probably run you over like a Mac Truck if you aren't my size or bigger (height and weight).
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 12:43:13 AM
At 7/6/2016 6:52:30 PM, Wylted wrote:

Do you see the crazy shitt they do on youtube? Like walk up and punch bears in the mouth? Poor and unintelligent yes. But sheep? I don't think so. Sheep are not brave fierce warriors

I don't watch Youtube to look at other men.....That being YOUR past time you can tell me all about it.
Omniscient_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 12:47:23 AM
At 7/7/2016 12:42:27 AM, Hiu wrote:

I'm quite fit at 6'0 230lbs body type akin to Marshawn Lynch (An American Football Player).....I'm sure full speed ahead I'd probably run you over like a Mac Truck if you aren't my size or bigger (height and weight).

What diet plan got you THAT weight? Burger King?
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 12:57:36 AM
At 7/7/2016 12:47:23 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 7/7/2016 12:42:27 AM, Hiu wrote:

What diet plan got you THAT weight? Burger King?

It's called 24 hour fitness.....SMH
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:07:25 AM
At 7/7/2016 12:43:13 AM, Hiu wrote:
At 7/6/2016 6:52:30 PM, Wylted wrote:

I don't watch Youtube to look at other men.....That being YOUR past time you can tell me all about it.

Way to make things weird
MagicAintReal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:40:16 AM
At 7/5/2016 5:12:22 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:

Wallowed in my increasing debt, ate some heavily processed food, metaphorically flexed my country's military muscle by igniting incendiary bomb-like fuselages, indulged in prescription medication, sheepishly shopped at typical american franchises, cherished some firearms, and carelessly ignored the hundreds of people being killed in the middle east on that day.

When in Rome...