Jump to topic:

Return and AMA

minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 1:55:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
So I've been seriously busy the past month or two and haven't had time to be on DDO much. I know most of you don't really know me because I was a smaller member but I was actually extremely active in the period that I was around the site. Regardless I have returned and would like to have a few debates so send me a msg or post here if you want to debate, pick a topic, or I can pick a topic to debate about. Also this is an AMA so ask away!
Learn to see what you are looking at. -Glaedr
Use the source JD -Reformist
"I am the victor. In the end nothing else matters." -Galbatorix
"Change is neither good nor bad, but knowledge is always useful."
Applied properly, it [logic] can overcome any lack of wisdom, which one only gains through age and experience. -Ormis
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 2:45:05 PM
At 7/7/2016 1:55:28 PM, minddrag wrote:
So I've been seriously busy the past month or two and haven't had time to be on DDO much. I know most of you don't really know me because I was a smaller member but I was actually extremely active in the period that I was around the site. Regardless I have returned and would like to have a few debates so send me a msg or post here if you want to debate, pick a topic, or I can pick a topic to debate about. Also this is an AMA so ask away!

Oh, I remember you. Nice to see you back :)

Top 5 favorite movies?

Favorite music genres?

Favorite ice cream flavores?
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 2:53:28 PM
At 7/7/2016 2:45:05 PM, Hayd wrote:

Oh, I remember you. Nice to see you back :)

Top 5 favorite movies?

Favorite music genres?

Favorite ice cream flavores?

thanks, it's nice to see you too, I remember you a bit. My top 5 fav movies have got to be deadpool, star wars, harry potter, the imitation game and batman... not in that order and I don't really have specifics... there's prob more that's tied with it but i can't remember.

Music genre's have to be rock, and classic rock. Like I listen to metal, blues rock, classic rock... basically every type of rock... I also listen to some rap, because I write poetry and spoken word, but not much.

Favorite ice cream flavors is probably anything with peanut butter... I used to really like blue bubblegum but... i dunno
Applied properly, it [logic] can overcome any lack of wisdom, which one only gains through age and experience. -Ormis
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:38:18 PM

Where'd you put the kids this time?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Ciacco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:41:26 PM

has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:56:39 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:38:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:

bro you haven't checked your basement?
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 3:56:57 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:41:26 PM, Ciacco wrote:

please repeat?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:03:02 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:56:39 PM, minddrag wrote:

I don't have a basement ;P
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:08:24 PM
At 7/7/2016 4:03:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:

but but... when i was on the hangout and there was a tornado and u went in your basement? or was it a bunker? the kids are in your bunker... herry the food's almost out
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 4:26:13 PM
At 7/7/2016 4:08:24 PM, minddrag wrote:
At 7/7/2016 4:03:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:

but but... when i was on the hangout and there was a tornado and u went in your basement? or was it a bunker? the kids are in your bunker... herry the food's almost out

sh*t!

Ciacco
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2016 5:06:58 PM
At 7/7/2016 3:56:57 PM, minddrag wrote:
At 7/7/2016 3:41:26 PM, Ciacco wrote:

please repeat?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:29:18 AM
Ah welcome back.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 12:43:20 PM
At 7/8/2016 1:29:18 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Ah welcome back.

hey mate how are u!
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 1:46:38 PM
Welcome back. :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 9:33:23 PM

Welcome. I remember you. Was it your poems, raps, or music?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 12:22:03 PM
At 7/9/2016 9:33:23 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Welcome. I remember you. Was it your poems, raps, or music?

I do write songs, though none of which have been put up online. I do poems and I rap, so I suppose I can say all three :D
minddrag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 12:22:37 PM
At 7/8/2016 1:46:38 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Welcome back. :)

D how're u rose