Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

aDDOs!

SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:39:05 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
https://media.giphy.com...
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:40:48 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.
Wise Choice! I should have stayed off, when I closed my account last night. I may close it again tonight and try to have more will power. I wish you the best. I hope Miss Bailey is ok.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 3:47:55 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

*hugs*
Don't forget to stick around for mafia every now and then ;3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:13:19 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I'll miss you being around a lot.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:15:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 4:13:19 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'll miss you being around a lot.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Objectivity
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 4:49:46 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to leave Solon, I'll miss your puns on the hangouts and fun, goofy demeanor. I wish you all the best.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:03:03 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person.

I'm going to pick on this line. You are not a smarter person. You just better know, now, how to use your already existent cognitive abilities. You didn't grow smarter, you grew as a thinker - which is a lot more admirable than showing off natural eloquence - though you are naturally smart to begin with.

Second, you prove the second half of that sentence wrong in this thread alone. A good person is defined by their devotion to improving lives - thus making the world a better place than it previously was. Now, let me quote you.

There was someone who needed me

And that's a reason you stayed here. Ultimately, I know that is what drove you to stay here longer. So, I think you have shown your worth as a person. From a distance: if you were scanning a random forum and there was someone who needed help, the vast majority of people would feel no obligation to help. They would say "that's sad" and move on to something else. But you were here, entrenched in the site. And when a member needed someone, you filled the need. Anyone else could have done it, but you helped someone you didn't know, and you made it an obligation to help that person out of your own goodness.

When it is all said and done, you grew personally as a thinker. You tried to help people (including me) that you had no previous ties to. I'd say you grew as a person in your time here.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:12:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

Wow, umm, that's unfortunate.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:12:58 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I'll miss your general trolling and your fun debates.

Don't leave...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 2:54:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 4:15:12 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 7/9/2016 4:13:19 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'll miss you being around a lot.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 7:46:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
https://media.giphy.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 8:08:12 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Nooooo Solon :( I'll miss you a lot. Please hop in for mafia from time to time ^.^ Thanks for filling in for me and Vaar; you did a great job.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:16:54 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 2:54:03 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 7/9/2016 4:15:12 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 7/9/2016 4:13:19 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'll miss you being around a lot.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:33:53 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

I know how you feel.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:47:47 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

;( Adios buddy. It's been f*cking fun as hell. Promise to keep in contact you clown.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:50:45 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 4:13:19 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'll miss you being around a lot.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:36:16 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

RIP Solon

Message me if you ever need an online D+D player.
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:16:42 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 9:36:16 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

RIP Solon

Message me if you ever need an online D+D player.

How do you play D&D online?
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:39:05 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:16:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:36:16 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

RIP Solon

Message me if you ever need an online D+D player.

How do you play D&D online?

The same way you do everything else - Hangouts
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:59:50 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
You should stop by to play mafia...please...

Good luck in life on the outside, Solon.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 11:39:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:39:05 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:16:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:36:16 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

RIP Solon

Message me if you ever need an online D+D player.

How do you play D&D online?

The same way you do everything else - Hangouts

ah
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 3:20:39 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I regret telling you it was a wise choice to leave. I hope you come back cuz your friends will miss you if you don't, and just ignore the bullshit. Your personality is uplifting to those who know you best.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 3:30:15 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:40:48 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.
Wise Choice! I should have stayed off, when I closed my account last night. I may close it again tonight and try to have more will power. I wish you the best. I hope Miss Bailey is ok.

Stop being a drama queen you f*cking twat, you clearly were leaving and coming back for attention.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 3:37:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

One last time...

VTL SOLON
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 5:34:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/10/2016 10:16:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:36:16 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

RIP Solon

Message me if you ever need an online D+D player.

How do you play D&D online?

Google DDO
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 5:42:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/11/2016 5:34:19 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/10/2016 10:16:42 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 7/10/2016 9:36:16 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.

RIP Solon

Message me if you ever need an online D+D player.

How do you play D&D online?

Google DDO

Woah, this looks cool. Almost like wizard 101 lol
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:40:19 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 7/11/2016 3:30:15 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:40:48 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.
Wise Choice! I should have stayed off, when I closed my account last night. I may close it again tonight and try to have more will power. I wish you the best. I hope Miss Bailey is ok.

Stop being a drama queen you f*cking twat, you clearly were leaving and coming back for attention.
Go suck wylted's dick!
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 4:48:08 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/12/2016 12:40:19 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/11/2016 3:30:15 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:40:48 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 7/9/2016 3:32:48 AM, SolonKR wrote:
(adios)

I started getting involved with this site because I wanted to become a smarter person.
The site made me a smarter person, but it didn't make me a better person. There's so much vitriol and immaturity that, from my perspective, it's not worth it to stay. The site isn't really about debating; it's about childish antics and calling others stupid. I stayed longer than I thought I would because A) I thought I could make the site better if only I put in an effort, and B) There was someone who needed me. But it hasn't worked (and given the current direction of the site, it won't for a while), and that person's unfortunately gone, so all my tethers to the site are gone. Shout-outs to the friends that made my time here enjoyable. You know who you are.

I'll still do Hangouts from time to time, but I'm done here for the foreseeable future.
Wise Choice! I should have stayed off, when I closed my account last night. I may close it again tonight and try to have more will power. I wish you the best. I hope Miss Bailey is ok.

Stop being a drama queen you f*cking twat, you clearly were leaving and coming back for attention.
Go suck wylted's dick!

I said nothing about Wylted you degenerate, I never even voted for him.