Jump to topic:

To BlazingRodent and MissBailey

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:26:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Please come back when you are ready. I don't know what kind of pain you're going through. I don't know how many nights you spend shivering and holding back tears thinking when your life will get better. I don't know how many times you've wanted to give up, and how many hours you spent trying to convince yourselves not to. I did these things once and I don't know how much more you're suffering.

I hope things get better.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:43:42 PM
At 7/9/2016 5:26:40 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
Please come back when you are ready. I don't know what kind of pain you're going through. I don't know how many nights you spend shivering and holding back tears thinking when your life will get better. I don't know how many times you've wanted to give up, and how many hours you spent trying to convince yourselves not to. I did these things once and I don't know how much more you're suffering.

+1 :)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:48:49 PM

I 100% endorse this.

I want to add as well that I strongly would like both of them to reach out to me, here or on Google. We are all very concerned about you both, and would like to know that you are ok.
Tsar of DDO
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:54:55 PM
I have been thinking about the posts you made since I saw them. I am very worried about you, and hope you can find relief from the sadness and pain you are experiencing. Please don't end your life. This world can be a harsh and troubling place. Religion claims to offer answers, but discourages people from pursuing the power that is within us. The butterfly effect is real. Taking your life would have negative consequences for anyone who has ever cared about you. Please learn to love yourself for the unique being that you are. I'm not good at knowing what to say, that is not cliche. I hope you know that people care about you.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 5:57:18 PM
At 7/9/2016 5:48:49 PM, YYW wrote:

I 100% endorse this.

I want to add as well that I strongly would like both of them to reach out to me, here or on Google. We are all very concerned about you both, and would like to know that you are ok.
This is why I supported not banning you. You have a big heart when it comes to important things.