Jump to topic:

Wierdos on the Internet

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 8:46:43 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
There is this particular person, who likes to follow me around on the site, and criticize my posts. This persons feels the need to watch out for me, and act like my mom. If I post something this person doesn't like, they will automatically respond to me, and tell me how vulgar I am, and that I'm a women, and should be ashamed of my behavior. She always feels the need to compare her self to me. Like:

"I am a hard working women, I don't need to show myself off for men, like you do"

It gets quite irritating. I'm 20, and she is in her 40's.

Maybe she isn't happy with herself, and feels the need to judge other women? does she need help?

What should I do?
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 8:48:07 PM
And I'm not the only girl she does this to on DDO as well. It's really weird. She supports all the guys, even if they're being vulgar, but feels the need to nit-pick at al the Women.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 8:58:37 PM
At 7/9/2016 8:52:59 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Well hey, someone has to keep these thots in-line.

You gave your job up?

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 9:10:54 PM
At 7/9/2016 8:58:37 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You gave your job up?

You wanna go, punk?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 9:11:48 PM
At 7/9/2016 9:10:54 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

You gave your job up?

You wanna go, punk?

Sure! Where are we going?

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 9:17:11 PM
At 7/9/2016 9:11:48 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You gave your job up?

You wanna go, punk?

Lady, we're going to pound-town.

AND NOT THE GOOD ONE
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 9:18:32 PM
At 7/9/2016 9:17:11 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

You gave your job up?

You wanna go, punk?

AND NOT THE GOOD ONE

Ugh....again?

We went there last time, remeber? Not a good experience.

Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 9:21:48 PM
At 7/9/2016 9:18:32 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You gave your job up?

You wanna go, punk?

AND NOT THE GOOD ONE

Ugh....again?

I don't know what I just ran into here. I was just looking for presidential updates.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 9:25:48 PM
At 7/9/2016 9:21:48 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

You gave your job up?

You wanna go, punk?

AND NOT THE GOOD ONE

Ugh....again?

I don't know what I just ran into here. I was just looking for presidential updates.

You've came to the right place! :)

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 10:45:16 PM
At 7/9/2016 8:46:43 PM, Rosalie wrote:
There is this particular person, who likes to follow me around on the site, and criticize my posts. This persons feels the need to watch out for me, and act like my mom. If I post something this person doesn't like, they will automatically respond to me, and tell me how vulgar I am, and that I'm a women, and should be ashamed of my behavior. She always feels the need to compare her self to me. Like:

"I am a hard working women, I don't need to show myself off for men, like you do"

Maybe she isn't happy with herself, and feels the need to judge other women? does she need help?

What should I do?

It's so incredibly obvious who you're talking about here, and as such this qualifies as a call-out thread.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 10:52:47 PM
At 7/9/2016 10:45:16 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

What should I do?

It's so incredibly obvious who you're talking about here, and as such this qualifies as a call-out thread.

What!? Who am I talking about??? :o

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 10:55:54 PM
At 7/9/2016 10:52:47 PM, Rosalie wrote:

What should I do?

Emmarie

The DDO Blog:

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 10:58:18 PM
At 7/9/2016 10:55:54 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

What should I do?

Emmarie

o how dare you! This is merely a thread, asking for advice, thank you very much. :)

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 10:59:45 PM
At 7/9/2016 10:58:18 PM, Rosalie wrote:

What should I do?

Emmarie

o how dare you! This is merely a thread, asking for advice, thank you very much. :)

Ask Airmax for a restraining order. Likewise, do your part to avoid her.

The DDO Blog:

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2016 11:37:58 PM

You gave your job up?

You wanna go, punk?

AND NOT THE GOOD ONE

Ugh....again?

It was good for me, that's the important thing.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:10:25 AM

What should I do?

Well there's not really much you can do. Just try to block her. I know it isn't the most effective, but it's a start.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 12:11:01 AM

What should I do?

Emmarie

That was my thought too.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 2:10:30 AM

What should I do?

*cough targeting cough*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya