Jump to topic:

I am not dead

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 4:09:36 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I am alive. Not exactly well, but alive. want to let everyone know that. Hopefully Solon can come back and everyone else will be okay.

I don't really belong here, and all I ever did here was cause drama, be a jerk, and do nothing to contribute positively here, so I hope my DDO addiction can die and I can leave permanently.

Also, as a confession, I will list of my multis in case you didn't know.

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

I know most of you don't know the the better half of my multis, but I thought I should confess to my multi account trolling.

I can't say sorry enough, but I have said it too many times, and I know I am a pretty bad person, so I can't expect everyone to like me, and that's okay.

I came to this community to debate and make friends, but it is crystal clear I haven't contributed positively or succeeded on either category. I now realize that several members hate me for my childish behavior, and I won't list them, but you know who you are, and that's okay. I am just not very good at making friends, and I completely understand why. I can be a bit of a drag sometimes, I have treated others like jerks, and I am pretty annoying. All 3 of those factors make for a bad combination, and so I figure I should never come back here again. To quote Einstein "Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I have never been a smart guy or a friend maker, so this site just isn't for me.

That's all I have to say.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 4:20:44 AM
Blazing, I know you to be a kind hearted kid. I remeber a while back when I was being rude to glitter, and you pm'ed me, and sttod up to me. It stuck a cord in me, because you were fairly young, and you honestly cared about her. I rememver you always coming to talk to me, trying to figure out how to resolve a problem with this member, or that member, because you didn't want people to be mad at you, and you wanted to be friends with everyone.

You don't need to contribute anything education, or intellectual. You're already a great, caring member, who loves everyone you meet. You're someone that people can come talk to, and not feel judged. We honestly need more people like you on this site, and in this world. Please don't bring yourself down.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 4:41:22 AM
At 7/11/2016 4:09:36 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:

Oh thank God that you're still alive and okay. I was so worried this weekend and I was praying more than ever that you were okay. I may be Roman Catholic, but I don't pray as much as I probably should, but trust me, I was praying a great deal. I asked God for signs that you were okay and I got some good ones. Religious or not, I'm really glad that you're okay.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 4:46:58 AM
I am alive. Not exactly well, but alive. want to let everyone know that. Hopefully Solon can come back and everyone else will be okay.

I don't really belong here, and all I ever did here was cause drama, be a jerk, and do nothing to contribute positively here, so I hope my DDO addiction can die and I can leave permanently.

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

I know most of you don't know the the better half of my multis, but I thought I should confess to my multi account trolling.

I can't say sorry enough, but I have said it too many times, and I know I am a pretty bad person, so I can't expect everyone to like me, and that's okay.

I came to this community to debate and make friends, but it is crystal clear I haven't contributed positively or succeeded on either category. I now realize that several members hate me for my childish behavior, and I won't list them, but you know who you are, and that's okay. I am just not very good at making friends, and I completely understand why. I can be a bit of a drag sometimes, I have treated others like jerks, and I am pretty annoying. All 3 of those factors make for a bad combination, and so I figure I should never come back here again. To quote Einstein "Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I have never been a smart guy or a friend maker, so this site just isn't for me.

I've never seen you say anything remotely irritating or abrasive. I enjoyed your presence, rather than resenting it.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 4:47:22 AM
You're a great guy Blazing, you have more potential than you possibly could know. Hell, it wasn't until this past semester in college that I had no idea what I wanted to be when I 'grew up.' It takes quite a bit and a while to find your talent and things that you are good at. Just search for your passion and go from there. You should try to do the things in life that you love and be able to enjoy it. There are many things that I love from playing Yu-Gi-Oh! to politics to just a simple debate. Many of these things may not actually go towards a job or a career in my future, but it shapes me. Just like the things you do will help shape you in the future. Don't let others make you the image they want to see, be yourself. This will help you be truly who you are inside and you'll be more comfortable with yourself.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 10:44:33 AM
I hope so too!

No one here is perfect is an understatement, and I wish my DDO addiction could "die" too. I hope you can find some positive reinforcement in your face to face life and move forward.

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

That took a lot of courage, I appreciate your honesty.

Don't be so hard on yourself!

So glad to hear you are OK!! I'm wide awake now and I was groggy before I read this.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'd much rather deal with your trollish posts on here, than be worried to the point of nausea about the worst case scenarios.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:15:04 AM

Glad to have you back and thank you for doing the courageous thing in continuing to live. I'm not going to bs, I was really scared and worried. You are not any of the things you just said. But I'm glad you chose to come back.

I was almost going to do this weekly series where I address you and Missbailey. Now it looks like that's not necessary anymore and I'm very happy to know this.

Just, man, just glad you're ok.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 3:39:59 PM

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

Why would you pretend to commit suicide on here?
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 3:51:06 PM
At 7/11/2016 3:39:59 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

He did not pretend.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 3:52:57 PM
At 7/11/2016 3:51:06 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

He did not pretend.

Then why isn't he dead?
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 3:54:24 PM
At 7/11/2016 3:52:57 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

He did not pretend.

Then why isn't he dead?

Because he failed. Your comments are very unbecoming. Just be happy he's alive.

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 3:56:30 PM
At 7/11/2016 3:54:24 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 7/11/2016 3:52:57 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

He did not pretend.

Then why isn't he dead?

Because he failed. Your comments are very unbecoming. Just be happy he's alive.

I never said I wasn't relieved he isn't dead.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 5:23:08 PM
I am alive.

That is good to know.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 6:49:30 PM

That is all to know

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:20:35 PM
At 7/11/2016 4:20:44 AM, Rosalie wrote:
Blazing, I know you to be a kind hearted kid. I remeber a while back when I was being rude to glitter, and you pm'ed me, and sttod up to me. It stuck a cord in me, because you were fairly young, and you honestly cared about her. I rememver you always coming to talk to me, trying to figure out how to resolve a problem with this member, or that member, because you didn't want people to be mad at you, and you wanted to be friends with everyone.

You don't need to contribute anything education, or intellectual. You're already a great, caring member, who loves everyone you meet. You're someone that people can come talk to, and not feel judged. We honestly need more people like you on this site, and in this world. Please don't bring yourself down.

+1181818181818181193e6287654634986587er6ew98765r987634
*hugs Blazing tightly*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 3:16:04 AM

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

I am glad you're ok.

Please PM me.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 3:37:33 AM

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

Blazing, you're a fantastic passionate young man. I'm truly happy to know that you're still with us and I'm also sorry that you've had to deal with the struggles you've had. If you ever need anything at all, just PM me. I'm always open.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 3:40:54 AM

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

You surely have some guts.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 3:58:40 AM
At 7/11/2016 4:20:44 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Now.. that's just too emotional for a debate website.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 4:03:27 AM
At 7/12/2016 3:37:33 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

Blazing, you're a fantastic passionate young man. I'm truly happy to know that you're still with us and I'm also sorry that you've had to deal with the struggles you've had. If you ever need anything at all, just PM me. I'm always open.

Hey, what's going on here? Is there a hole in his heart or something ?
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 4:12:31 AM
At 7/12/2016 4:03:27 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

No. If you really want to know the situation, then Blazing has a whole thread about it.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 4:17:55 AM
At 7/12/2016 4:12:31 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 7/12/2016 4:03:27 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:

Lol101
Gokufnaf2
RedSun
KingofEverything
This one
Omniscient_Debater
Electrolance

No. If you really want to know the situation, then Blazing has a whole thread about it.

I want to know the situation. Link?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 3:54:46 AM
*hugs*
I'm so glad you're okay. I also don't think you're annoying or rude, and I encourage you to stick around, debate, and just talk to people. Maybe join a mafia game or two ^.^
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 3:15:53 PM

Woah! Fvck off, pretend? He litterally attempted suicide several times. Here you are thinking that this is all pretend.

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 3:19:38 PM
At 7/13/2016 3:15:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Woah! Fvck off, pretend? He litterally attempted suicide several times. Here you are thinking that this is all pretend.

I didn't know, I take back my comment. I'm relieved to know he didn't actually suicide. But seriously, stop f*cking haunting on the forums.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 3:21:57 PM
At 7/13/2016 3:19:38 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

I didn't know, I take back my comment. I'm relieved to know he didn't actually suicide. But seriously, stop f*cking haunting on the forums.

Well, I'm glad that you appologized. I have no idea what you are talking about haunting the forums.

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 3:26:19 PM
At 7/13/2016 3:21:57 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Well, I'm glad that you appologized. I have no idea what you are talking about haunting the forums.

My apologies, but I forgot to put the "me" after haunting. Now do you mind not stalking my forum posts like you have before?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2016 3:29:13 PM
At 7/13/2016 3:26:19 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/13/2016 3:21:57 PM, lannan13 wrote:

My apologies, but I forgot to put the "me" after haunting. Now do you mind not stalking my forum posts like you have before?

I told you this the other day. The thread was at the top of the forum so I responded to it. That's it. I didn't go and look to see how old it was, nor do I think anyone does. If I wanted to haunt you then I would go and find your post in the "Record attempt at the most posts" and spam your comment giving you hundreds of notifications, but I don't do that, because that's total dicketry and I don't have the time for it.