However you feel...

Kreakin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:27:04 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
You are not alone in feeling that way.

The first thing many people with any mental health issues say when they do talk to someone is " I thought I was the only one".

It can be a huge revelation realising how many other people feel and experience the same thing.

Around a quarter of the people you know are, or have been, struggling with a mental health issue at some point in their lives.

Why have I posted this?

Because I wanted to say it is always worth reaching out, you most certainly are not alone with it and there is hope.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:21:50 AM
At 7/17/2016 9:27:04 PM, Kreakin wrote:

The first thing many people with any mental health issues say when they do talk to someone is " I thought I was the only one".

It can be a huge revelation realising how many other people feel and experience the same thing.

Around a quarter of the people you know are, or have been, struggling with a mental health issue at some point in their lives.

Why have I posted this?

Because I wanted to say it is always worth reaching out, you most certainly are not alone with it and there is hope.

<3

Good post
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:46:14 PM

Why have I posted this?

Well said in manner and truth.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 1:59:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 7/18/2016 1:46:14 PM, slo1 wrote:

Why have I posted this?

Well said in manner and truth.

+1
Meh!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 2:23:23 PM

Why have I posted this?

that's pretty awesome, not sure why it's not more common and promoted, certainly this line of thinking should be taught in schools.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 7:23:08 PM
If it helps, to be normal is the new crazy when you can watch all the madness in the world, and still sit well, to turn it off to then walk blind and still have a beer. Cheers! Wait. What? Insanity it seems becomes the sobriety that sees straight through what's become the circus of society in all states its debauchery to virtues. Until you turn off the television and stop reading the news. That's better. Silence. Peace. The march of civilization now has all its ducks in a row. Time for a beer.
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 8:16:00 PM

Why have I posted this?

Aw :) that's so nice!
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 12:17:01 AM

Why have I posted this?

I have a slight martyr complex, http://lonerwolf.com... so I almost want to be the only one who feels that way when I'm struggling with something.