Jump to topic:

My Blog!

AnnaCzereda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 10:28:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Good luck with it. You will sure enjoy it. I have a blog on WordPress. I post blogs from time to time as I'm more of a forum type. Actually, a forum is better for debating or just discussing and exchanging ideas as more people respond to you and give feedback, then you respond to them and the conversation flows. A blog is more for creative writing. Primarily, I use a blog to express my opinions on the topics that I haven't already discussed in one or another forum.

What are you going to write about? Philosophy? Politics?
He wished to turn his countenance from the smoldering rubble, but saw from amidst the embers that a few chaff would not burn away. To these, he stared into the eye of God sneering, and called them, 'Promethean.'
David_Debates
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 11:08:07 PM
Probably my views on political, economic, philosophic, and religious issues. Or, if something else comes up that I find interesting, I'll post about that too.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:09:09 AM
At 7/23/2016 7:41:53 PM, David_Debates wrote:
Hope this doesn't count as advertising, but here is a link to my first blog:
http://daviddebates.blogspot.com...

Nice. Blogs are good. Good luck. I'll check in every once in a while
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 2:10:39 AM
At 7/23/2016 10:28:52 PM, AnnaCzereda wrote:
Good luck with it. You will sure enjoy it. I have a blog on WordPress. I post blogs from time to time as I'm more of a forum type. Actually, a forum is better for debating or just discussing and exchanging ideas as more people respond to you and give feedback, then you respond to them and the conversation flows. A blog is more for creative writing. Primarily, I use a blog to express my opinions on the topics that I haven't already discussed in one or another forum.

What are you going to write about? Philosophy? Politics?

Forums are good for discussion, but the actual forumal formatted debates on DDO are better for debates