Jump to topic:

Mega bad situation

Chrisb76728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 6:22:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
This is quite serious and a serious crime. It does contain some crude ideas/information but I'm posting because the people here (Canada) won't help. They just want to keep molesting everything and everyone they can while pretending to be good/desirable people.

As far as I can tell there truly is a being(s) here on earth that have advanced capabilities which are being used to treat humans like robots. I know that sounds weird but it's true and I have a form of proof that also proves something very bad,cruel and disgusting going on.

It really does shape reality somehow and I gathered many photos of proof because whatever it is is doing so in artistic ways to create proof for me. Though I've also seen it change photos instantly so you may not see the way they are...

www.instagram.com/chrisbb287
Has Many photos showing Plants, clouds and shadows formed to create faces.

Then there's this info which shows some of the cryptic language and map designs and proves how the Canadians have been violating/abusing/molesting/raping our lives for amusement / stories

www.kelownasucks.com

I need help from foreigners. The Canadian people can't be trusted in any matter. They've been trying to be polite for so long I think they became totally delusional and believe they're good people yet every single thing they do proves them to be pieces of crap.

The information and scenario is real and irrefutable. There's no point even trying to argue because it can't be argued.

I want to progress beyond this and the next steps are finding people even kind of moral to get me the hell out of here. Then prosecute the Canadian government and its citizens.
I'm thinking this type of situation would yield a substantial financial reward and I'm I such a nice guy I'd be willing to share it :-)

So even if you're a scummy person it might be beneficial to assist me.

I need to know about foreign countries that can help extract me from Canada then prosecute them.
I need advice on things I can do to better my situation. I also want to make the female character aware and get her away too if I can make her understand. I don't want her mind controlled and whored like I was.

I'm constantly having my thoughts interrupted here by something so I need away from here. It's not a mental health and your stupid feeble medicines ain't gonna do anyghing to help.

This is seriously real. This species is under attack from something and I want away from it and try to enjoy life for a while.
Chrisb76728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 2:04:51 AM
At 8/4/2016 12:23:26 AM, Torton wrote:
ARGs go here: https://www.reddit.com...

It's not an alternative reality game as far as I know. We are real people and being violated by bad/undesirable people.

It's actually kind of creepy to see how many people try to dismiss it all.
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 2:07:52 AM
At 8/4/2016 2:04:51 AM, Chrisb76728 wrote:
At 8/4/2016 12:23:26 AM, Torton wrote:
ARGs go here: https://www.reddit.com...

It's not an alternative reality game as far as I know. We are real people and being violated by bad/undesirable people.

It's actually kind of creepy to see how many people try to dismiss it all.
Uh huh...