Jump to topic:

To settle or be sourceful

WrongForRight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:57:56 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Alright. So I have two options of guys but three options of how to go about it.

Guy A is very attractive. There is no awkward moments with us and I feel our bodies fit perfectly together. The intimacy is there. We have strong history, both good and bad. Plus I love this man. Butttttttt, right now there is not much he can do for me rather I was to need it or not. He has spent the last year and a half taking me for granted.

Guy B can do for me and has appreciated me from day one. He aims to make me feel special every moment of the day. He makes my heart do flips through his words alone. We are just building something. Butttt he is not as attractive. Too many awkward moments. Im simply only attracted to his mental. Nothing physical. The intimacy is simply not there.

Guy A is my boyfriend. Guy B has a girlfriend.

Do I stay only with guy A. Move on a build with guy B. Or maintain both?
WrongForRight
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 2:29:04 AM
At 8/8/2016 3:57:56 PM, WrongForRight wrote:

Guy A is very attractive. There is no awkward moments with us and I feel our bodies fit perfectly together. The intimacy is there. We have strong history, both good and bad. Plus I love this man. Butttttttt, right now there is not much he can do for me rather I was to need it or not. He has spent the last year and a half taking me for granted.

Guy B can do for me and has appreciated me from day one. He aims to make me feel special every moment of the day. He makes my heart do flips through his words alone. We are just building something. Butttt he is not as attractive. Too many awkward moments. Im simply only attracted to his mental. Nothing physical. The intimacy is simply not there.

Go for someone bronto-esque and go for D all of the above.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 2:52:43 AM
At 8/8/2016 3:57:56 PM, WrongForRight wrote:

Don't be a home-recker. Make guy-A jealous. If he still takes you for granted, dump him, there obviously something wrong with him. He can't keep you strung up forever. Don't go for guy-B. guy-B sounds like the over polite type of guy. Those guys are super sweet at the beginning but are just plain boring. Anyways, guy-B already has a GF, don't be a home-recker. Nobody likes those people, and guy-A would be gone if you chose to be a home-recker.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.