Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Capital AMA

PetersSmith
Posts: 5,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:47:46 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 10:40:57 PM, Capital wrote:
This is my first ama on this account

Ask me anything, of course within reason

Why'd you change accounts?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:50:08 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/20/2016 12:47:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/19/2016 10:40:57 PM, Capital wrote:
This is my first ama on this account

Ask me anything, of course within reason

Why'd you change accounts?

Funny story actually. I didn't realixe you could change your email so I made another account then someone told me you can but I thought it would be bedt since I already went through the whole process I decided to keep this one
Im not a Nazi
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:53:17 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/20/2016 12:50:08 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/20/2016 12:47:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/19/2016 10:40:57 PM, Capital wrote:
This is my first ama on this account

Ask me anything, of course within reason

Why'd you change accounts?

Funny story actually. I didn't realixe you could change your email so I made another account then someone told me you can but I thought it would be bedt since I already went through the whole process I decided to keep this one

Honest opinion?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:55:31 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/20/2016 12:53:17 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/20/2016 12:50:08 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/20/2016 12:47:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/19/2016 10:40:57 PM, Capital wrote:
This is my first ama on this account

Ask me anything, of course within reason

Why'd you change accounts?

Funny story actually. I didn't realixe you could change your email so I made another account then someone told me you can but I thought it would be bedt since I already went through the whole process I decided to keep this one

Honest opinion?

Your okay. Only fault is your homosexuality. But I dont really care
Im not a Nazi