Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Forums to Foods

Vaarka
Posts: 11,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would you choose?
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 5:49:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would they be?

fix'd
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 11:20:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would you choose?

Cyanide = Religion forum
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vaarka
Posts: 11,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 11:21:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2016 11:20:17 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would you choose?

Cyanide = Religion forum

I was thinking more along the lines of moldy bleach with a hint of pepper and morphine for the religion forum, but that sounds good too
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:20:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2016 11:21:40 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/23/2016 11:20:17 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would you choose?

Cyanide = Religion forum

I was thinking more along the lines of moldy bleach with a hint of pepper and morphine for the religion forum, but that sounds good too

Either that or ghost peppers glazed in bath salts and black tar.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:28:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would you choose?

Philosophy is best described as a piece of sh! T injected with aids and coated in bleach

Listening to people talk about nilihism is exhausting.

"I dont care about anything in life. Life is meaningless"

You dont care about losing your virginity? Okay
Im not a Nazi
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,198
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 5:28:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Technology - That moldy bread that you have had in your refrigerator for the past 2 years but are too lazy to remove it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vaarka
Posts: 11,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:05:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I feel like Society would be a really thick social equality alphabet soup with chunks of food randomly floating in it.

Art - A toaster strudel
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:07:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2016 2:05:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I feel like Society would be a really thick social equality alphabet soup with chunks of food randomly floating in it.

Art - A toaster strudel

Oh and Philosophy would make a great pigeon pie, and Funny would be those jelly beans where your jelly bean could either be sour apple or puke.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:11:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2016 2:07:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/24/2016 2:05:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I feel like Society would be a really thick social equality alphabet soup with chunks of food randomly floating in it.

Art - A toaster strudel

Oh and Philosophy would make a great pigeon pie, and Funny would be those jelly beans where your jelly bean could either be sour apple or puke.

Entertainment - Overpriced Popcorn
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
Peepette
Posts: 1,498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 9:40:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ARTS: Succotash - brightly colored bit of everything
ECON: Ramen noodles - Spend a little save a lot.
ED: Alphabet Soup-I know clich"'
FUNNY: Ambrosia - Who ever dreamed of putting mini marshmallows, jello, canned fruit cocktail and Cool Whip together must have had a sense of humor
HISTORY: Red wine - taste subjective, quality dependent on location, year and vintner.
MISC: Friday leftovers - Been there done that
NEWS: Three day old fish - questionably palatable
PER: Assorted box of chocolates- Have to pinch them to know what"s inside.
PHIL: Cotton Candy - an esoteric food that vaporizes in your mouth
REL: Haggis - Has good intentions; but misses the mark.
SOC: smorgasbord - big selection, but there will always whiners on why they can't eat anything due to dietary restrictions or a know-it-alls who could have made everything better.
Vaarka
Posts: 11,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 10:16:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/24/2016 9:40:38 PM, Peepette wrote:
ARTS: Succotash - brightly colored bit of everything
ECON: Ramen noodles - Spend a little save a lot.
ED: Alphabet Soup-I know clich"'
FUNNY: Ambrosia - Who ever dreamed of putting mini marshmallows, jello, canned fruit cocktail and Cool Whip together must have had a sense of humor
HISTORY: Red wine - taste subjective, quality dependent on location, year and vintner.
MISC: Friday leftovers - Been there done that
NEWS: Three day old fish - questionably palatable
PER: Assorted box of chocolates- Have to pinch them to know what"s inside.
PHIL: Cotton Candy - an esoteric food that vaporizes in your mouth
REL: Haggis - Has good intentions; but misses the mark.
SOC: smorgasbord - big selection, but there will always whiners on why they can't eat anything due to dietary restrictions or a know-it-alls who could have made everything better.

I feel like society would do well for a "glutton-free" complaint if it were a food
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 6:13:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would you choose?

Zyklon B = religious forum
Vaarka
Posts: 11,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:07:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 6:13:52 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would you choose?

Zyklon B = religious forum

I like it
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,938
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 6:17:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sports is steroids, easy
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*