Jump to topic:

Forums to Foods

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would you choose?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 5:49:48 PM
At 8/23/2016 5:48:32 PM, Vaarka wrote:
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would they be?

fix'd
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 11:20:17 PM
If you could use a food or dish to describe each forum category, what would you choose?

Cyanide = Religion forum
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 11:21:40 PM
At 8/23/2016 11:20:17 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Cyanide = Religion forum

I was thinking more along the lines of moldy bleach with a hint of pepper and morphine for the religion forum, but that sounds good too

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:20:14 AM
At 8/23/2016 11:21:40 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/23/2016 11:20:17 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

Cyanide = Religion forum

I was thinking more along the lines of moldy bleach with a hint of pepper and morphine for the religion forum, but that sounds good too

Either that or ghost peppers glazed in bath salts and black tar.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:28:04 AM

Philosophy is best described as a piece of sh! T injected with aids and coated in bleach

Listening to people talk about nilihism is exhausting.

"I dont care about anything in life. Life is meaningless"

You dont care about losing your virginity? Okay
Im not a Nazi
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 5:28:08 AM
Technology - That moldy bread that you have had in your refrigerator for the past 2 years but are too lazy to remove it.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:05:02 PM
I feel like Society would be a really thick social equality alphabet soup with chunks of food randomly floating in it.

Art - A toaster strudel

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:07:54 PM
At 8/24/2016 2:05:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I feel like Society would be a really thick social equality alphabet soup with chunks of food randomly floating in it.

Art - A toaster strudel

Oh and Philosophy would make a great pigeon pie, and Funny would be those jelly beans where your jelly bean could either be sour apple or puke.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 2:11:18 PM
At 8/24/2016 2:07:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/24/2016 2:05:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Art - A toaster strudel

Oh and Philosophy would make a great pigeon pie, and Funny would be those jelly beans where your jelly bean could either be sour apple or puke.

Entertainment - Overpriced Popcorn

Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 9:40:38 PM
ARTS: Succotash - brightly colored bit of everything
ECON: Ramen noodles - Spend a little save a lot.
ED: Alphabet Soup-I know clich"'
FUNNY: Ambrosia - Who ever dreamed of putting mini marshmallows, jello, canned fruit cocktail and Cool Whip together must have had a sense of humor
HISTORY: Red wine - taste subjective, quality dependent on location, year and vintner.
MISC: Friday leftovers - Been there done that
NEWS: Three day old fish - questionably palatable
PER: Assorted box of chocolates- Have to pinch them to know what"s inside.
PHIL: Cotton Candy - an esoteric food that vaporizes in your mouth
REL: Haggis - Has good intentions; but misses the mark.
SOC: smorgasbord - big selection, but there will always whiners on why they can't eat anything due to dietary restrictions or a know-it-alls who could have made everything better.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 10:16:05 PM
At 8/24/2016 9:40:38 PM, Peepette wrote:
ARTS: Succotash - brightly colored bit of everything
ECON: Ramen noodles - Spend a little save a lot.
ED: Alphabet Soup-I know clich"'
FUNNY: Ambrosia - Who ever dreamed of putting mini marshmallows, jello, canned fruit cocktail and Cool Whip together must have had a sense of humor
HISTORY: Red wine - taste subjective, quality dependent on location, year and vintner.
MISC: Friday leftovers - Been there done that
NEWS: Three day old fish - questionably palatable
PER: Assorted box of chocolates- Have to pinch them to know what"s inside.
PHIL: Cotton Candy - an esoteric food that vaporizes in your mouth
REL: Haggis - Has good intentions; but misses the mark.
SOC: smorgasbord - big selection, but there will always whiners on why they can't eat anything due to dietary restrictions or a know-it-alls who could have made everything better.

I feel like society would do well for a "glutton-free" complaint if it were a food

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 6:13:52 AM

Zyklon B = religious forum
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:07:14 PM
At 8/25/2016 6:13:52 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Zyklon B = religious forum

I like it

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 6:17:40 PM
Sports is steroids, easy