Jump to topic:

10 months AMA

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:45:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
It's been 10 months in DDO already. Pretty quick. Also, I am just celebrating this for my 5000th post, because it isn't that far away.

Ask away. Don't ask anything to personal, or private. I might not answer to anything. You can say HOY's anything. I might to shout-outs also.

With that, ask away :)
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:57:27 PM
At 8/26/2016 6:45:24 PM, fire_wings wrote:
It's been 10 months in DDO already. Pretty quick. Also, I am just celebrating this for my 5000th post, because it isn't that far away.

Ask away. Don't ask anything to personal, or private. I might not answer to anything. You can say HOY's anything. I might to shout-outs also.

Why'd you make another account, pretending to be someone else, and say that you were "running for DDO president"?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 6:59:45 PM
At 8/26/2016 6:57:27 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Why'd you make another account, pretending to be someone else, and say that you were "running for DDO president"?

hey, that was for fun. I just wanted to see the reactions. I saw most people said either, "lol", "this is stupid", and "I like the forum proposal"

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 7:00:29 PM
At 8/26/2016 6:59:45 PM, fire_wings wrote:

hey, that was for fun. I just wanted to see the reactions. I saw most people said either, "lol", "this is stupid", and "I like the forum proposal"

And "I've lost all respect for you".

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 7:49:17 PM
At 8/26/2016 7:00:29 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/26/2016 6:59:45 PM, fire_wings wrote:

And "I've lost all respect for you".

oh.

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:05:34 PM

As someone who has lived in a couple of countries, do you feel as if the experience of doing that has helped shaped your character? If yes, how so?
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:12:52 PM

In what account did you run for president?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:23:07 PM
At 8/26/2016 9:12:52 PM, ColeTrain wrote:

In what account did you run for president?

anna0128

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:23:42 PM
At 8/26/2016 9:05:34 PM, missmozart wrote:

As someone who has lived in a couple of countries, do you feel as if the experience of doing that has helped shaped your character? If yes, how so?

Yeah. On what character? More specific sil vous plait, missmozart

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:26:27 PM
At 8/26/2016 9:23:42 PM, fire_wings wrote:

You can call me "tu". I mean your personality, do you feel as if you're more open to new ideas because of your experience of different cultures (Asian, American, European) etc...
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 10:11:00 PM
At 8/26/2016 9:26:27 PM, missmozart wrote:
At 8/26/2016 9:23:42 PM, fire_wings wrote:

You can call me "tu". I mean your personality, do you feel as if you're more open to new ideas because of your experience of different cultures (Asian, American, European) etc...

okay tumozart. I honestly never thought about it.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 10:13:27 PM

I didn't want the second question to be something like this.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:12:24 AM
Bump. Want some HOYs here. This will be closed when I get after school, and after that a week, so September 7, or when I reach 5100 posts.

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:46:24 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:12:24 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Bump. Want some HOYs here. This will be closed when I get after school, and after that a week, so September 7, or when I reach 5100 posts.

Are you mad that I posted on your other AMA a couple days ago?

What was the name of your first crush?

I don't know if you know me enough to do this but, honest opinion of me?

What do you think of this comic strip? http://www.sandraandwoo.com...
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:48:19 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:46:24 AM, Godgirl wrote:

Yeah, I was mad enough to kick you.

Didn't have one yet.

You seem like a nice person, but you are annoying in some ways. Not much else, as I barely interacted with you.

That was a lame one.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:50:23 AM

Fine then. Honest opinion.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:52:09 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:50:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Lol. I didn't ask you to make a HOY, I thought you would do your long list of blah. You seem generally nice, and work hard on being funny in the site. Like when you said the worst member, and bsh said "no comment", it was funny when you showed some's username of no comment. You totally wrecked bsh off on that. But also annoying, but mostly a positive opinion on you. How about me?

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:54:13 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:52:09 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Lol. I didn't ask you to make a HOY, I thought you would do your long list of blah. You seem generally nice, and work hard on being funny in the site. Like when you said the worst member, and bsh said "no comment", it was funny when you showed some's username of no comment. You totally wrecked bsh off on that. But also annoying, but mostly a positive opinion on you. How about me?

I'm fairly certain you already answered my "list of questions".

Do you want my brutally honest opinion or my "honest" opinion?

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:54:40 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:48:19 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Sorry

Didn't have one yet.

You seem like a nice person, but you are annoying in some ways. Not much else, as I barely interacted with you.
Seems pretty accurate.

That was a lame one.

Eh, I thought it was funny.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:55:10 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:54:13 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

I didn't answer almost half of them, as I remember. I don't care which one you do.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:56:03 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:54:40 AM, Godgirl wrote:

Sorry

np. At least no one will bump it ever again.

Didn't have one yet.

Seems pretty accurate.

Thanks!!! You think so also?

That was a lame one.

I didn't understand, it lol

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:56:08 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:55:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:

I didn't answer almost half of them, as I remember. I don't care which one you do.

D you want me to post them all again?

I'll do the normal "honest" one. I think you're okay.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:56:49 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:56:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 12:55:10 AM, fire_wings wrote:

D you want me to post them all again?

As you want, you can if you want.

I'll do the normal "honest" one. I think you're okay.

Then do the brutal one, it was to short.

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:58:57 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:56:03 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Sorry

Didn't have one yet.

Seems pretty accurate.

That was a lame one.

It's making fun of feminists and the people who say genders are just social constructs.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 1:00:59 AM
At 8/27/2016 12:58:57 AM, Godgirl wrote:

Sorry

Didn't have one yet.

Seems pretty accurate.

That was a lame one.

It's making fun of feminists and the people who say genders are just social constructs.

I still don't get it, lol

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 1:02:17 AM

Honest Opinion?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 1:03:25 AM
At 8/27/2016 1:02:17 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Honest Opinion?

You seem goofy in most threads, and you are a good mafia player, and likes the art forum. That's pretty it.

Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 1:03:40 AM
At 8/27/2016 1:00:59 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Sorry

Didn't have one yet.

Seems pretty accurate.

That was a lame one.

Okay, whatever.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 1:04:14 AM
At 8/27/2016 1:03:40 AM, Godgirl wrote:
At 8/27/2016 1:00:59 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Sorry

Didn't have one yet.

Seems pretty accurate.

That was a lame one.

Okay, whatever.

I did see other jokes which were better though.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 1:06:23 AM
At 8/27/2016 1:03:25 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 8/27/2016 1:02:17 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Honest Opinion?

You seem goofy in most threads, and you are a good mafia player, and likes the art forum. That's pretty it.

yey
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya