Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Harder AMA

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 2:36:46 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Hi, Bored. I'm a materially insignificant being in the vast expanse of the universe.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 2:37:15 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:36:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Hi, Bored. I'm a materially insignificant being in the vast expanse of the universe.

Aren't we all?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 2:38:05 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:37:15 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:36:46 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Hi, Bored. I'm a materially insignificant being in the vast expanse of the universe.

Aren't we all?

Yes. Yes we are. We're so much alike <3
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Edmund Burke, Plato, Socrates, Karl Marx, Murray Rothbard, Robert Mugabe, and/or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 3:42:03 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Edmund Burke, Plato, Socrates, Karl Marx, Murray Rothbard, Robert Mugabe, and/or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?

Too many names.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 3:44:17 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 3:42:03 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Edmund Burke, Plato, Socrates, Karl Marx, Murray Rothbard, Robert Mugabe, and/or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?

Too many names.

Don't know what to say to that.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 3:45:18 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 3:44:17 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:42:03 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Edmund Burke, Plato, Socrates, Karl Marx, Murray Rothbard, Robert Mugabe, and/or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?

Too many names.

Don't know what to say to that.

Ask me one name. I don't want to spend an hour typing an AMA response.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 3:45:52 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 3:45:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:44:17 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:42:03 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Edmund Burke, Plato, Socrates, Karl Marx, Murray Rothbard, Robert Mugabe, and/or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?

Too many names.

Don't know what to say to that.

Ask me one name. I don't want to spend an hour typing an AMA response.

I can only choose one out of that list?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 3:48:42 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 3:45:52 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:45:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:44:17 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:42:03 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Edmund Burke, Plato, Socrates, Karl Marx, Murray Rothbard, Robert Mugabe, and/or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?

Too many names.

Don't know what to say to that.

Ask me one name. I don't want to spend an hour typing an AMA response.

I can only choose one out of that list?

One name. I don't care what name it is.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 3:49:41 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 3:48:42 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:45:52 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:45:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:44:17 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:42:03 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Edmund Burke, Plato, Socrates, Karl Marx, Murray Rothbard, Robert Mugabe, and/or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?

Too many names.

Don't know what to say to that.

Ask me one name. I don't want to spend an hour typing an AMA response.

I can only choose one out of that list?

One name. I don't care what name it is.

But I'm such an indecisive person :(
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Posts: 5,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 10:29:25 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 3:49:41 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:48:42 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:45:52 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:45:18 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:44:17 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 3:42:03 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Edmund Burke, Plato, Socrates, Karl Marx, Murray Rothbard, Robert Mugabe, and/or Mohammad Reza Pahlavi?

Too many names.

Don't know what to say to that.

Ask me one name. I don't want to spend an hour typing an AMA response.

I can only choose one out of that list?

One name. I don't care what name it is.

But I'm such an indecisive person :(

I choose Socrates
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
tejretics
Posts: 6,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 1:13:46 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Most important political issue to you? Why?

What would your platform be if you ran for President of the United States?

Preferred form of government?

When you say your preferred economic system is "socialist," how exactly would the system be structured?

Ideal sandwich from Subway?

Favorite food?

Thoughts on Barack Obama?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Vaarka
Posts: 7,631
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 1:39:06 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Will you join my secret society "Dendrophiliacs Anonymous"?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 8:52:16 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 1:13:46 PM, tejretics wrote:
Most important political issue to you? Why?

National health care.

Personally, cancer treatment for my father nearly bankrupted my family - and over four years later having to sell the house remains a distinct possibility.

Also, number one cause of bankruptcies for people in America.

What would your platform be if you ran for President of the United States?

Socialized medicine, increased gov't funding for scientific research - especially in nuclear energy, more money put into public colleges to reduce tuition, raised taxes on upper class, closed loopholes on corporate taxes, ending free trade with problem countries that serve as tax havens, penalizing outsourcing companies.

Preferred form of government?

Parliamentary system.

When you say your preferred economic system is "socialist," how exactly would the system be structured?

Mostly decentralized planning

Ideal sandwich from Subway?

Italian sub on their Italian herbs and cheese bread, with no lettuce, and with oil and vinegar.

Favorite food?

Salmon

Thoughts on Barack Obama?

A great politician who didn't achieve his goals because of fvckery from legislators.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 10:33:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest opiion
Im not a Nazi
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:09:10 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 1:39:06 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Will you join my secret society "Dendrophiliacs Anonymous"?

No
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Jerry947
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 12:18:00 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 10:33:00 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest opiion

You are going into dangerous territory...

I never even attacked him and he posted a thread accusing my posts of being homophobic.
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 12:22:11 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 12:18:00 AM, Jerry947 wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:33:00 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest opiion

You are going into dangerous territory...

I never even attacked him and he posted a thread accusing my posts of being homophobic.

Weil I don't agree with homosexuality because of religious precepts

But I don't think he will say I'm a homophobe lol
Im not a Nazi
Jerry947
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 12:23:17 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 12:22:11 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/28/2016 12:18:00 AM, Jerry947 wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:33:00 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest opiion

You are going into dangerous territory...

I never even attacked him and he posted a thread accusing my posts of being homophobic.

Weil I don't agree with homosexuality because of religious precepts

Same.

But I don't think he will say I'm a homophobe lol

I guess you will find out.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 2:03:01 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 12:22:11 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/28/2016 12:18:00 AM, Jerry947 wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:33:00 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest opiion

You are going into dangerous territory...

I never even attacked him and he posted a thread accusing my posts of being homophobic.

Weil I don't agree with homosexuality because of religious precepts

But I don't think he will say I'm a homophobe lol

You are most definitely a homophobe. And so is Jerry.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 4:42:10 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Terry Nation, Gareth Thomas, Chris Boucher, Dudley Simpson, Sally Knyvette, Robert Holmes, Paul Darrow, Allan Prior, Ben Steed, Tanith Lee, and/or Michael Keating?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 1:07:28 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 2:03:01 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/28/2016 12:22:11 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/28/2016 12:18:00 AM, Jerry947 wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:33:00 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest opiion

You are going into dangerous territory...

I never even attacked him and he posted a thread accusing my posts of being homophobic.

Weil I don't agree with homosexuality because of religious precepts

But I don't think he will say I'm a homophobe lol

You are most definitely a homophobe. And so is Jerry.

Wait what? I don't hate homos I just disagree with them. I don't hate you
Im not a Nazi
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,320
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 2:07:21 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest opinion of me?

Thoughts on John Locke?

How should the US handle ISIS?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 11:32:30 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 2:07:21 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest opinion of me?

You're a pretty good member.

Thoughts on John Locke?

I find him somewhat interesting. Not my favorite, but I don't dislike him very much. He's a mixed bag for me, I guess.

How should the US handle ISIS?

By not dealing with them directly. One day we have to accept that Middle East intervention only serves as an exercise in futility - creating a cycle of different groups to take their predecessor's place.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 11:33:08 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 4:42:10 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:47:38 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

What's your opinion on Terry Nation, Gareth Thomas, Chris Boucher, Dudley Simpson, Sally Knyvette, Robert Holmes, Paul Darrow, Allan Prior, Ben Steed, Tanith Lee, and/or Michael Keating?

The greatest people to have lived, especially Paul Darrow.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vaarka
Posts: 7,631
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 11:43:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest Opinion?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 12:06:07 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/28/2016 11:43:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest Opinion?

I like you. You're a good member, I guess.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vaarka
Posts: 7,631
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 12:06:35 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/29/2016 12:06:07 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/28/2016 11:43:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/27/2016 2:35:23 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Because the last one got a bit derailed, I'm making a new one. I'm bored.

Honest Opinion?

I like you. You're a good member, I guess.

Thanks, I guess.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya