Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Fascist Literature

Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?
Im not a Nazi
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 1:55:58 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

I'd suggest Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:56:23 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

lol and you said you aren't a totalitarian or a fascist
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 11:46:42 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 1:55:58 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

I'd suggest Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman

Milton is a known libertarian

Thats not fascism
Im not a Nazi
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 11:47:54 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 2:56:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

lol and you said you aren't a totalitarian or a fascist

If you want to read a book on football players its not because you want to play football. Its because it interests you
Im not a Nazi
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:32:07 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 11:46:42 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:55:58 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

I'd suggest Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman

Milton is a known libertarian

Thats not fascism

Oh, wow! The joke went right over your head!
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 3:29:25 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:32:07 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/30/2016 11:46:42 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:55:58 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

I'd suggest Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman

Milton is a known libertarian

Thats not fascism

Oh, wow! The joke went right over your head!

Oh...

I still have no answers...
Im not a Nazi
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 3:42:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 3:29:25 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:32:07 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/30/2016 11:46:42 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:55:58 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

I'd suggest Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman

Milton is a known libertarian

Thats not fascism

Oh, wow! The joke went right over your head!

Oh...


I still have no answers...

Lol. Capitalism > Fascism
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 3:53:25 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 3:42:23 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/30/2016 3:29:25 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:32:07 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/30/2016 11:46:42 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:55:58 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

I'd suggest Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman

Milton is a known libertarian

Thats not fascism

Oh, wow! The joke went right over your head!

Oh...


I still have no answers...

Lol. Capitalism > Fascism

U do realize that capitlaism is an economic system while fascism is a governing system

You can be both
Im not a Nazi
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:26:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 2:56:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

lol and you said you aren't a totalitarian or a fascist

Hard to believe that when his profile pic is that of a fascist party
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:40:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 3:53:25 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 3:42:23 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/30/2016 3:29:25 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:32:07 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/30/2016 11:46:42 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:55:58 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

I'd suggest Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman

Milton is a known libertarian

Thats not fascism

Oh, wow! The joke went right over your head!

Oh...


I still have no answers...

Lol. Capitalism > Fascism

U do realize that capitlaism is an economic system while fascism is a governing system

You can be both

That is true. Pinochet's regime in Chile, Franco's regime in Spain, Dollfuss in Austria, etc. etc.
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:43:40 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Mussolini wrote several books I believe.
A good general overview is Fascism by Roger Griffin and many of his other books are good informational works.
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:56:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 4:43:40 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Mussolini wrote several books I believe.
A good general overview is Fascism by Roger Griffin and many of his other books are good informational works.

Thanks your thr only one who actually made a suggestion
Im not a Nazi
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:00:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 4:26:51 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 2:56:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

lol and you said you aren't a totalitarian or a fascist

Hard to believe that when his profile pic is that of a fascist party

Also its a white nationalist group

Not fascist
Im not a Nazi
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:14:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 5:00:50 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:26:51 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 2:56:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

lol and you said you aren't a totalitarian or a fascist

Hard to believe that when his profile pic is that of a fascist party

Also its a white nationalist group

Not fascist

According to its leader, they are fascists "because they are patriots"
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:17:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 4:56:37 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:43:40 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Mussolini wrote several books I believe.
A good general overview is Fascism by Roger Griffin and many of his other books are good informational works.

Thanks your thr only one who actually made a suggestion

As an anti-fascist I need to know what it is I am opposing.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."-Sun Tzu
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:20:13 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 5:17:34 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:56:37 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:43:40 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Mussolini wrote several books I believe.
A good general overview is Fascism by Roger Griffin and many of his other books are good informational works.

Thanks your thr only one who actually made a suggestion

As an anti-fascist I need to know what it is I am opposing.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."-Sun Tzu

But your a socialist

We have more in common than you think
Im not a Nazi
famousdebater
Posts: 3,962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 6:06:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
But your a socialist

We have more in common than you think

Are you conceding to being a fascist? By saying 'we' in that sentence you're grouping yourself with fascists.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 6:59:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 5:20:13 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 5:17:34 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:56:37 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:43:40 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Mussolini wrote several books I believe.
A good general overview is Fascism by Roger Griffin and many of his other books are good informational works.

Thanks your thr only one who actually made a suggestion

As an anti-fascist I need to know what it is I am opposing.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."-Sun Tzu

But your a socialist

We have more in common than you think

Not as much as you might think. We support egalitarianism, Fascism explicitly rejects this.
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 7:17:02 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 6:06:47 PM, famousdebater wrote:
But your a socialist

We have more in common than you think

Are you conceding to being a fascist? By saying 'we' in that sentence you're grouping yourself with fascists.

No im not

That was a mistake
Im not a Nazi
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 7:17:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 6:59:47 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 5:20:13 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 5:17:34 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:56:37 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:43:40 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Mussolini wrote several books I believe.
A good general overview is Fascism by Roger Griffin and many of his other books are good informational works.

Thanks your thr only one who actually made a suggestion

As an anti-fascist I need to know what it is I am opposing.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."-Sun Tzu

But your a socialist

We have more in common than you think

Not as much as you might think. We support egalitarianism, Fascism explicitly rejects this.

One difference

But we both think there should be influence over the economy
Im not a Nazi
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 7:39:34 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 7:17:47 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 6:59:47 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 5:20:13 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 5:17:34 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:56:37 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:43:40 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Mussolini wrote several books I believe.
A good general overview is Fascism by Roger Griffin and many of his other books are good informational works.

Thanks your thr only one who actually made a suggestion

As an anti-fascist I need to know what it is I am opposing.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."-Sun Tzu

But your a socialist

We have more in common than you think

Not as much as you might think. We support egalitarianism, Fascism explicitly rejects this.

One difference

But we both think there should be influence over the economy

So do liberals, your point is?
"I am for Socialism because I am for Humanity"-Eugene Debs

UK Election Endorsement: Not Tories, LibDems or UKIP
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:10:42 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 11:47:54 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 2:56:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

lol and you said you aren't a totalitarian or a fascist

If you want to read a book on football players its not because you want to play football. Its because it interests you

Yet you have the golden dawn as your profile picture.
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:38:12 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 7:39:34 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 7:17:47 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 6:59:47 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 5:20:13 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 5:17:34 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:56:37 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:43:40 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Mussolini wrote several books I believe.
A good general overview is Fascism by Roger Griffin and many of his other books are good informational works.

Thanks your thr only one who actually made a suggestion

As an anti-fascist I need to know what it is I am opposing.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."-Sun Tzu

But your a socialist

We have more in common than you think

Not as much as you might think. We support egalitarianism, Fascism explicitly rejects this.

One difference

But we both think there should be influence over the economy

So do liberals, your point is?

Liberals in the us are mainly capitalist

You and I want a big influence on the economy while liberals just want regulations

Also I myself am egalitarian.
Im not a Nazi
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:38:48 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 8:10:42 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/30/2016 11:47:54 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 2:56:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

lol and you said you aren't a totalitarian or a fascist

If you want to read a book on football players its not because you want to play football. Its because it interests you

Yet you have the golden dawn as your profile picture.

I couldnt really thibk of a better picture

Give me some suggestions
Im not a Nazi
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:43:42 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 8:38:48 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 8:10:42 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/30/2016 11:47:54 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 2:56:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

lol and you said you aren't a totalitarian or a fascist

If you want to read a book on football players its not because you want to play football. Its because it interests you

Yet you have the golden dawn as your profile picture.

I couldnt really thibk of a better picture

Give me some suggestions

French National Front? They're authoritarian and nationalist like you, without the white nationalism and downright fascism.
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:45:59 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 8:43:42 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/30/2016 8:38:48 PM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 8:10:42 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/30/2016 11:47:54 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 2:56:23 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

lol and you said you aren't a totalitarian or a fascist

If you want to read a book on football players its not because you want to play football. Its because it interests you

Yet you have the golden dawn as your profile picture.

I couldnt really thibk of a better picture

Give me some suggestions

French National Front? They're authoritarian and nationalist like you, without the white nationalism and downright fascism.

I saw their flag

I dont like it
Im not a Nazi
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 11:01:19 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Animal Farm
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 11:06:41 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Also try 1984.

Both are fictional books based on authoritarianism.
"...feminazis, my favorite number..." ~PeterSmith

"Add that to the Bible, I guess." ~Max

"Isn't everything on this site my arbitrary whim?" ~Max

"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 11:40:55 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 8/30/2016 11:06:41 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:01:56 PM, Capital wrote:
Anyone know any good books on fascism and or authortarinsm/totalatriansm

I'm already ordering Mein Kampf and The Anatomy of Fascism

Any other really notable books?

Also try 1984.

Both are fictional books based on authoritarianism.

Ty
Im not a Nazi