Jump to topic:

What are you thinking of right now?

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:37:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
This is a thread of what you are thinking about right now. It can be about the past, just post about what you are thinking.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:59:40 AM
I'm thinking about how much people will post on this thread

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 9:00:03 AM
And I was thinking about what topic I should debate with NocoolNameNate

foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 9:18:16 AM
At 8/30/2016 8:37:32 AM, fire_wings wrote:
This is a thread of what you are thinking about right now. It can be about the past, just post about what you are thinking.

I'm thinking about how I'll fail the exam I have tomorrow. I am also thinking about how much of an idiot I am.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 10:00:05 AM
At 8/30/2016 9:18:16 AM, foxxhajti wrote:

I'm thinking about how I'll fail the exam I have tomorrow. I am also thinking about how much of an idiot I am.

Lol. I am thinking about school, and what will happen when it starts in september 1.

foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 10:03:25 AM
At 8/30/2016 10:00:05 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Lol. I am thinking about school, and what will happen when it starts in september 1.

I am thinking about how I want to bury myself somewhere, to run away from all my problems.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 10:09:24 AM
At 8/30/2016 10:03:25 AM, foxxhajti wrote:

I am thinking about how I want to bury myself somewhere, to run away from all my problems.

lol

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 10:27:38 AM
I'm thinking about transcending space and time, either blasting off or melting into the 4th dimension while hypothesizing hippopotamus's hypocritical hearsay here and thenceforth while additionally thinking of a blue dew on a mountain of kung fu with moo shoo and his crew of two. I mean, really, can we jive live with five guys and fly fries whose eye pies in mai tais? Simply put, thoughts are fraught with plots and lots of dots like spots on top locks with pots. So please seize knees at ease with bees and trees that free from freeze and breeze in Belize. Hocus pocus locust focus. Ya dig my fig zig while I rig wig this big gig? That is to say, ghosts choke most folk who host smoke polk in the yolk goat.

Sigh...........................................................................................................

Now I'm thinking of a number between 1 - 10

I've now changed my mind on what number I am thinking.

Suddenly a cold draft sends shivers down my spine.

"What is love?" the ghostly voice whispers softly into my left ear...

I respond, "Baby don't hurt me". "Don't hurt me... no more".

Almost as soon as the cold draft appeared, it vanished.

"I won't hurt you... no more"

...................................................................................................

If you've ever wondered what the secret to life is, it's 84 divided by 2, otherwise known as 168/4 or even more widely recognized as 2896089951713826/68954522659853

....................................................................................................

So here I am, walking along this dirt road when all of a sudden BOOM, I hear a loud explosion in the distance. So I tap my buddy Jimmy on the shoulder and say, "Hey, Jimmy, you hear that loud explosion?" Jimmy then turns to me and says, "Yeah, as a matter of fact I did!" I said to him, "Hey, Jimmy, Whatdaya think that was?!" He then turns to me again and says, "I don't really know man, maybe we should check it out." So then I said, "Hey, Jimmy, I like the sound of that." So then he says, "Okay, great."

So here I am, walking along a burning field of sulfuric acid and fire rain when all of a sudden BAM, I get knocked on the head with something. My buddy Jimmy says to me, "Hey, you just got hit in the head!" So I say to him, "Hey, Jimmy, you're right!" I couldn't believe it, but it happened. Then the ground opened up and swallowed us whole. I don't even know how I'm here telling this story to be honest.

The end...?
...........................................................................................................................

Boy oh boy, so did you guys hear about that tropic thingymajig that was gonna hit Florida? Wow, scary stuff I tell ya. Always be prepared, a basic survival kit for florida hurricanes is as follows:

Backup batteries
Companion
Hurricane party supplies
Canned tuna, bananas, and bottled water

........................................................................................................................

I swear to God Einstein is wrong, E=/= Mc2

......................................................................................................................

Wait... wait... so you're telling me that in the 1940's a scientist conducted an experiment that showed the bacteria in water reacting to solar flares instantaneously? As in, that information was picked up by the water quicker than our own technology could? Not only that but that such instantaneous transference of information can occur regardless of the distance of space between these two bodies of water? So... why try to find aliens using radio-waves? If this is true they could be communicating with us at this very moment through the very water that makes up 70% of our bodies....

.............................................................................................................................

Nice trip, see you next fall.

...........................................................................................................................

Only you can prevent forest fires, but you can't prevent a fire from foresting you. What this means is nothing. It is completely senseless, baseless, and holds absolutely no value for anyone who is of reasonable saneness. If this does, indeed, make sense to you, then please go get help, immediately.

............................................................................................................................

I had someone try to take my ice cream from me once... only once. What I did to him will be told in extreme detail right now: I walked up to him, and with an icepick in hand hugged him until I couldn't hug anymore. We then chatted about his family, my family, and he even helped me break up the big block of ice that we were sitting on while chatting, it really did keep us so warm. We then discussed how affordable ice cream is these days, and after only 7 hours of begging on the streets the would-be ice cream thief collected enough change to afford his own. The end.

........................................................................................................................

have i run out of characters yet? No?! 2,689 more to go?!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuudgeicecreamonastick

.......................................................................................................................

So I'm kinda seeing a girl right now, she's incredible. We've truly had some wonderful dates these past few weeks, and we share alot in common while also having similar aspirations that might compliment one another. Idk, seems like there's real potential here, but who knows. Time will tell all, amirite?

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now, wait till you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture
The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire, how about yours?
That's the way I like it and I never get bored

Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
All that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas?
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go (go!)
You'll never shine if you don't glow

Yay... I'm done... goodnight world.
.....................................................................................
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 11:07:14 AM

I'm thinking about a video I saw last night that I apparently saved to my desktop (I don't remember saving half of them) where a dog was dancing (hopping between front right/back left and front left/back right) and it was saying: "Inhale the memes, exhale the memes. Inject the memes into my bloodstream. There are good memes, and there are bad memes. Why has god abandoned us?"
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:14:25 PM

This post.
And how to spell the words needed to reply .
See I can't spell very good at all , so I know what to say without thinking about it , but then I have to spell what I'm thinking about, so I'm thinking about spelling.
I have trouble with . We're , where . I also don't know where to put comas and full stops.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:26:45 PM
At 8/30/2016 12:14:25 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

This post.
See I can't spell very good at all , so I know what to say without thinking about it , but then I have to spell what I'm thinking about, so I'm thinking about spelling.
I have trouble with . We're , where . I also don't know where to put comas and full stops.

oh. thats sad

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:43:31 PM

This post.

Where pertains to location (example: "Where is the store?" or "Where can I go?")
We're is a combination of "We are", similar to don't being "do not" (example: "We're going to school." which can also be said "We are going to school.")
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:50:05 PM
At 8/30/2016 2:43:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:

This post.

Where pertains to location (example: "Where is the store?" or "Where can I go?")
We're is a combination of "We are", similar to don't being "do not" (example: "We're going to school." which can also be said "We are going to school.")

Ok cool thanks. I took a picture of that and put it in my spelling folder.
I learned there and their about a half a year ago.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:52:05 PM
At 8/30/2016 2:50:05 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

This post.

How about your and you're?

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 3:07:35 PM
At 8/30/2016 2:52:05 PM, Vaarka wrote:

This post.

No.
I replied to a post not so long ago and they replied with . At least I know how to spell
You're.
My keyboard spells for me. That doesn't teach me nothing hey ?
I wouldn't know how to spell ( doesn't ) if I didn't have it.
This is why I am stuck with the words like. where, were , there . The rest of my spelling is corrected.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 3:11:21 PM
At 8/30/2016 3:07:35 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 8/30/2016 2:52:05 PM, Vaarka wrote:

This post.

No.
I replied to a post not so long ago and they replied with . At least I know how to spell
You're.
My keyboard spells for me. That doesn't teach me nothing hey ?
I wouldn't know how to spell ( doesn't ) if I didn't have it.
This is why I am stuck with the words like. where, were , there . The rest of my spelling is corrected.

There, their, they're time :D
There, like where, pertains to location ("It's over there", "Go over there.")
They're is a combination of "they are" ("They're in the car", can also be "They are in the car")
Their is more of referring to possession. If a toy belongs to a group of kids, it is "theirs." ("The dog is theirs", "Their car looks nice")

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 10:37:08 PM
Me during class:

" did I chose the right major? I knew I should have stuck to veterinarian medicine. Hey, that girl has pretty hair, I wanna dye my hair that color! Wait, I can, I forgot I'm getting my hair done this Saturday.. "

1 minute later

"Damn, my professor is kind if hot, but not from the side view... Not at all. I wonder if he's gay, I think he Is."

"Thomas needs to stop being a teachers pet, and let us answer some of the questions for once... Does Thomas even take a shower? Why does his hair look so greasey? "

" (guy I like) I wonder if he likes me.. Should I talk to him? Maybe he doesn't.... Maybe he won't like my nose ring, does he drink alcohol? What's his major... I think it's communications as well...
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 1:20:59 AM
At 8/30/2016 10:37:08 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Me during class:

" did I chose the right major? I knew I should have stuck to veterinarian medicine. Hey, that girl has pretty hair, I wanna dye my hair that color! Wait, I can, I forgot I'm getting my hair done this Saturday.. "

1 minute later

"Damn, my professor is kind if hot, but not from the side view... Not at all. I wonder if he's gay, I think he Is."

"Thomas needs to stop being a teachers pet, and let us answer some of the questions for once... Does Thomas even take a shower? Why does his hair look so greasey? "

" (guy I like) I wonder if he likes me.. Should I talk to him? Maybe he doesn't.... Maybe he won't like my nose ring, does he drink alcohol? What's his major... I think it's communications as well...

Me during class:
*tapping fingers randomly*

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 2:13:14 AM
At 8/30/2016 9:00:03 AM, fire_wings wrote:
And I was thinking about what topic I should debate with NocoolNameNate

debate economics with him
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 2:14:20 AM

School starts on September 6th for me. I feel lucky, but my school ends on June 22nd for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, and ends on June 15th for seniors when we graduate.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.