Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

kfc

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:36:47 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/7/2011 5:36:01 PM, Koopin wrote:
1st

Oh, you son of a bitch. You beat me by 7 seconds and only because I had to add (nac). >_<
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:37:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/7/2011 5:36:47 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/7/2011 5:36:01 PM, Koopin wrote:
1st

Oh, you son of a bitch. You beat me by 7 seconds and only because I had to add (nac). >_<

HA HA HA HA
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2011 9:29:37 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/6/2011 9:27:26 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
I have mixed feelings on the subject.

How do you feel about the KFC policies in the north?
kfc
Rob1_Billion
Posts: 1,300
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2011 11:31:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/6/2011 9:29:37 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/6/2011 9:27:26 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
I have mixed feelings on the subject.

How do you feel about the KFC policies in the north?

Well in GB, kfcs are attached to Long John Silver's's. Since you'd have to be freaking nuts to eat fish from a fast food place, no one really goes there anymore. Every time I go there and get something the guy tells me he doesn't have it but he'll mix up a few pieces that have been sitting there for awhile. I'm thinking about putting in my resume pretty soon, as I've had many years of fast food experience to draw from... Working fast food with a touch screen phone doesn't quite work though.

Additionally, what's the drilly with kfc not using real chicken? And if they can do that, why not make an entire sector of the economy for our newfound friends? I mean sh*************************************

If they are putting snakes and turtles together with chickens to make something like... out of TMNT Secret of the ooze or somethng... then why aren't people putting in work here? Two things you will never have had without genetic engineering: kfc and grapefruits. If we do it with veggies, what's the difference in animals? We've already created the first artificial grown meat from scratch, and none of the sissy scientists wanted to try the thing! They just threw it away! Why not just offer it to the survivor gameshow people and combine your interests or something like that? They said it was a pinkish flesh... kind of like a delicate, tasteless ham (yeah that's what salt is for).

Plato never got to try kfc, and still came out with some nice work. Alexander the Great did OK without kfc... But in the future, when the animals finally die out and the forests are just piles of SUVs rusting away, we will turn to kfc and we will eat. In the future, kfc will be the closest to real food we have. One could say then, that humanity would ultimately exist in two true eras (with the third up for intense debate): PreKFC, KFC, and if you're a truthist, the kfc era.
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2011 11:44:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/6/2011 11:31:24 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
At 5/6/2011 9:29:37 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/6/2011 9:27:26 PM, Rob1_Billion wrote:
I have mixed feelings on the subject.

How do you feel about the KFC policies in the north?

Well in GB, kfcs are attached to Long John Silver's's. Since you'd have to be freaking nuts to eat fish from a fast food place, no one really goes there anymore. Every time I go there and get something the guy tells me he doesn't have it but he'll mix up a few pieces that have been sitting there for awhile. I'm thinking about putting in my resume pretty soon, as I've had many years of fast food experience to draw from... Working fast food with a touch screen phone doesn't quite work though.

Additionally, what's the drilly with kfc not using real chicken? And if they can do that, why not make an entire sector of the economy for our newfound friends? I mean sh*************************************

If they are putting snakes and turtles together with chickens to make something like... out of TMNT Secret of the ooze or somethng... then why aren't people putting in work here? Two things you will never have had without genetic engineering: kfc and grapefruits. If we do it with veggies, what's the difference in animals? We've already created the first artificial grown meat from scratch, and none of the sissy scientists wanted to try the thing! They just threw it away! Why not just offer it to the survivor gameshow people and combine your interests or something like that? They said it was a pinkish flesh... kind of like a delicate, tasteless ham (yeah that's what salt is for).

Plato never got to try kfc, and still came out with some nice work. Alexander the Great did OK without kfc... But in the future, when the animals finally die out and the forests are just piles of SUVs rusting away, we will turn to kfc and we will eat. In the future, kfc will be the closest to real food we have. One could say then, that humanity would ultimately exist in two true eras (with the third up for intense debate): PreKFC, KFC, and if you're a truthist, the kfc era.

Ha ha ha!
kfc
chickenquiff
Posts: 15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2011 2:01:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Is it right that the reason why they dont mention "Chicken" is because its not actually Chicken?
What happens with Popcorn Chicken? Is it becuase the pieces are so small that the regs are not set for items under X amount of weight or size?