Jump to topic:

Rosalie AMA

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:59:08 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I haven't done one of theese in a while, and I've been pretty inactive lately, and I'm hoping I can get back into debating, since I'm back in school. Ask anything, honest opinions are welcome.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:00:08 AM
At 9/2/2016 1:59:08 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I haven't done one of theese in a while, and I've been pretty inactive lately, and I'm hoping I can get back into debating, since I'm back in school. Ask anything, honest opinions are welcome.

HOY
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:02:51 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:00:08 AM, lannan13 wrote:

HOY

We have been through alot together, as friends. You're one of the most compassionate people on this site, and I don't think you realize it, and I also think a lot if people underestimate you as well. I admire your passion for debating, and well as the hunger for discussing intriguing discussion with members. I also admire that you're so open to discussing issues with members even if you disagree with them.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:04:12 AM

Why are you the way that you are?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:04:59 AM

Honest opinion. Also, do you want my list of questions?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:05:36 AM

Also, Honest Opinion ;D
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:08:08 AM

Honest opinion of me?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:09:50 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:04:12 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Why are you the way that you are?

Cause baby I was born this way!

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:12:25 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:04:59 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Just like Lannan and I, we have been through a lot...and I don't regret anything that's ever happened between us, bexause I've learned alot, and I'm sure you have as well, I also think it's a new beginning for us as friends. I'm honestly greatful for a friend like you, who cares about me, and is also there to support me..abd listen to me rant, and rave.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:13:06 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:12:25 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Just like Lannan and I, we have been through a lot...and I don't regret anything that's ever happened between us, bexause I've learned alot, and I'm sure you have as well, I also think it's a new beginning for us as friends. I'm honestly greatful for a friend like you, who cares about me, and is also there to support me..abd listen to me rant, and rave.

You didn't answer the second part.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:14:31 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:08:08 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Honest opinion of me?

I haven't really gotten to know you on a personal level, but I admire your kindness to everyone on the site. You're extremely intelligent, especially in religion, and economics. I wish you'd be more active though in the forums. Id also like to discuss with you some time religion, you've tried to convince me there is a God multiple times before..and I'm ready to listen this time.

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:15:29 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:13:06 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Oops, I forgot. The answer is no. :P

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:16:05 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:15:29 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Whatever, scrub.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:17:51 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:16:05 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Whatever, scrub.

Fiiiinne.....go ahead.

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:18:00 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:14:31 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 9/2/2016 2:08:08 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

Honest opinion of me?

I haven't really gotten to know you on a personal level, but I admire your kindness to everyone on the site. You're extremely intelligent, especially in religion, and economics. I wish you'd be more active though in the forums. Id also like to discuss with you some time religion, you've tried to convince me there is a God multiple times before..and I'm ready to listen this time.

Thanks! :)

PM me. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:18:36 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:17:51 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Whatever, scrub.

Fiiiinne.....go ahead.

Now that you said that, no.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:19:57 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:18:36 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/2/2016 2:17:51 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Whatever, scrub.

Fiiiinne.....go ahead.

Now that you said that, no.

Good, I didn't want to do it anyways. :P

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:22:05 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:05:36 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Also, Honest Opinion ;D

You're one of the most sweetest members on this site! Whenever I'm down, I will join hangouts because I know you'll be there, and I know for a fact that if you're in, I will instantly be in a better mood. Please don't ever leave DDO.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:23:50 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:22:05 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Also, Honest Opinion ;D

You're one of the most sweetest members on this site! Whenever I'm down, I will join hangouts because I know you'll be there, and I know for a fact that if you're in, I will instantly be in a better mood. Please don't ever leave DDO.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww <3

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:28:22 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:23:50 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/2/2016 2:22:05 AM, Rosalie wrote:

Also, Honest Opinion ;D

Awwwwwwwwwwwww <3

It's true! And you have the cutest baby face ever, lol

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 3:56:56 AM
At 9/2/2016 3:49:03 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
Which of my multis was the most evil?

None of them :)

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:40:54 AM
Honest opinion? :D
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:11:21 AM
At 9/2/2016 4:40:54 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

I love being in hangouts with you, though I don't tell you at all. You are extremely hilarious, and I think we share a lot in common, you're also pretty sassy, which is a plus. You have great taste in music, and are just a lovable person all around. I don't see any reason for anyone to dislike you. How could they? Though I dint know you on a deep personal level, what I see now, I admire greatly.

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:38:15 AM
At 9/2/2016 5:11:21 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 9/2/2016 4:40:54 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

I love being in hangouts with you, though I don't tell you at all. You are extremely hilarious, and I think we share a lot in common, you're also pretty sassy, which is a plus. You have great taste in music, and are just a lovable person all around. I don't see any reason for anyone to dislike you. How could they? Though I dint know you on a deep personal level, what I see now, I admire greatly.
Aww thanks. <3
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 6:14:03 PM

Desert Island Preparation, tell us what you brought:

5 songs on your jukebox

3 books in your luggage

lifetime supply of 1 juice

lifetime supply of 1 type of candy

1 other item of your choice
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 6:22:44 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 6:25:50 PM
At 9/2/2016 6:14:03 PM, Raisor wrote:

5 songs on your jukebox

Knocking on Heaven's Door- Guns N Roses
Bad Moon Rising- CCR
Roses- Outlast
Roundabout- Yes
Nothing Else Matters- Metallica

3 books in your luggage

Can't do without my favorite feminist book, so:

A Vindication of the Rights of Woman- Mary Wollstonecraft
1984- George Orwell
War and Peace- Leo Tolstoy

Apple juice, of course.

Twizzlers, but only the cherry flavored.

Chapstick. Can't do without that.

How did I do?

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 6:33:35 PM
At 9/2/2016 6:25:50 PM, Rosalie wrote:

5 songs on your jukebox

Bad Moon Rising- CCR
Roses- Outlast
Roundabout- Yes

3 books in your luggage

1984- George Orwell

Apple juice, of course.

How did I do?

You failed. You were supposed to pick the serrated knife- without it the troglodytes were easily able to hunt and eat you.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 6:38:27 PM
At 9/2/2016 6:33:35 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 9/2/2016 6:25:50 PM, Rosalie wrote:

5 songs on your jukebox

Bad Moon Rising- CCR
Roses- Outlast
Roundabout- Yes

3 books in your luggage

1984- George Orwell

Apple juice, of course.

How did I do?

You failed. You were supposed to pick the serrated knife- without it the troglodytes were easily able to hunt and eat you.

You forgot that I know karate.