Jump to topic:

Please give me advice

BlazingRodent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:51:54 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Ok my OP on my other thread was unclear, but I was also looking for advice so people can help me because I am sick of being that one pathetic outcast in every single fvcking community I have been in, online, and fvcking everywhere. Please don't post "Be happy with what you have it doesn't matter." I appreciate that, but it doesn't solve anything. Tell me everything I am doing wrong so I can try to improve interacting with people.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:39:38 PM
At 9/2/2016 4:51:54 AM, BlazingRodent wrote:
Ok my OP on my other thread was unclear, but I was also looking for advice so people can help me because I am sick of being that one pathetic outcast in every single fvcking community I have been in, online, and fvcking everywhere. Please don't post "Be happy with what you have it doesn't matter." I appreciate that, but it doesn't solve anything. Tell me everything I am doing wrong so I can try to improve interacting with people.

Blazing, you're asking a question that either we can't answer, or one where you can't be satisfied with our answers. I'm not here to tell you to "Be happy with what you have it doesn't matter", but I can't think of anyone who hates you, nor do I consider you a "pathetic outcast".

Blazing, if I'm gonna be completely honest here, you are one of the few members on this site that I genuinely care about.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:58:20 PM

Why do you think that so many people hate you?
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:48:24 PM

If you tell us some incidents, then we can help you. You aren't giving us anything to work with.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
mc9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 12:13:23 AM
Posted: 2 months ago

Don't listen to those idiots (except Vaarka))