Jump to topic:

Fetish/Pet Peeves

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 8:55:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Do you have any fetishes, and or pet peeves? If so, list them here! :)
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 9:23:49 PM
At 9/9/2016 8:55:20 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Patricia
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 9:29:43 PM
I have a fetish for Chris Christie. What can I say, I think having a Governor that is smart and has the perseverance to do what is right is hot and sexy.

https://m.youtube.com...
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 9:48:41 PM
I think one of my biggest pet peeves is when people both try to be pedantic in conversation and fail miserably.

Like, I don't enjoy when people condescend, but points are awarded if you're at least competent. Sort of the Greg House argument. But I was at a bar not too long ago, and there was a guy, comes in there about as regularly as I do. I was reading a textbook on decision theory on my Kindle, just sort of off doing my own thing, and he started asking about it.

Long story short--and, you know, I think he was maybe a little tipsy--he basically got super snide about how decision theory had to be a subset of game theory because it came first. And I was like "Listen homie, I'm not asserting priority for either of them, but if you want to get technical, I guess you could call game theory a subset of decision theory since game theory focuses on decision conditions involving more than one actor." And he just kept disagreeing in increasingly smug ways.

He admitted at the outset he didn't actually know what decision theory was, and I'm like, we're not even having a difference of opinion. I'm just telling you what the definition is, so there's no "sure, whatever you say, man, but I still think you're off"; you're just wrong about it. And like, of all the issues you could leverage to try to impress a stranger, or assert your intellectual dominance, or whatever it was you were stabbing at, you picked a fight over definitions. Damn, dude. I'm just trying to read a book.
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 9:58:00 PM
At 9/9/2016 9:48:41 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I think one of my biggest pet peeves is when people both try to be pedantic in conversation and fail miserably.

Like, I don't enjoy when people condescend, but points are awarded if you're at least competent. Sort of the Greg House argument. But I was at a bar not too long ago, and there was a guy, comes in there about as regularly as I do. I was reading a textbook on decision theory on my Kindle, just sort of off doing my own thing, and he started asking about it.

Long story short--and, you know, I think he was maybe a little tipsy--he basically got super snide about how decision theory had to be a subset of game theory because it came first. And I was like "Listen homie, I'm not asserting priority for either of them, but if you want to get technical, I guess you could call game theory a subset of decision theory since game theory focuses on decision conditions involving more than one actor." And he just kept disagreeing in increasingly smug ways.

He admitted at the outset he didn't actually know what decision theory was, and I'm like, we're not even having a difference of opinion. I'm just telling you what the definition is, so there's no "sure, whatever you say, man, but I still think you're off"; you're just wrong about it. And like, of all the issues you could leverage to try to impress a stranger, or assert your intellectual dominance, or whatever it was you were stabbing at, you picked a fight over definitions. Damn, dude. I'm just trying to read a book.

Shorten it to a sentence. God damn you sound like a jew
Im not a Nazi
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 9:58:18 PM

Anyone who disagrees with me. Damn i wish i could just order a firing squad
Im not a Nazi
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 9:59:10 PM
At 9/9/2016 9:58:00 PM, Capital wrote:

You know, I didn't think I'd like the cut of your jib. Wasn't wrong.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:00:40 PM
Do you have any fetishes

Girls who support right-wing economics
and or pet peeves?
Girls who support left-wing economics
If so, list them here! :)
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:02:36 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:00:40 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Do you have any fetishes

and or pet peeves?

Does that mean you like Objectivist Girl now?
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:04:10 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:02:36 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Do you have any fetishes

and or pet peeves?

oh sh!t, I need to revise my fetishes.

Updated: Girls who support right-wing economics and have more worth than piles of bricks
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:05:13 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:04:10 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/9/2016 10:02:36 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Do you have any fetishes

and or pet peeves?

oh sh!t, I need to revise my fetishes.

Updated: Girls who support right-wing economics and have more worth than piles of bricks

https://i.ytimg.com...

Looks like it's back to the classroom with you!
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 10:16:26 PM
At 9/9/2016 9:59:10 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 9/9/2016 9:58:00 PM, Capital wrote:

You know, I didn't think I'd like the cut of your jib. Wasn't wrong.

God your terrible at conversation
Im not a Nazi
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:02:25 PM
At 9/9/2016 10:17:00 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Um, so what's the matter with Capital?

I wouldn't worry too much about the poor kid. His body's just going through some changes right now. Hair down there, etc. He's not sure of himself, or of how to handle those changes (like the urge to masturbate furiously upon hearing any voice above a smooth baritone), so he's relieving stress by lashing out at the people around him.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:21:30 PM
Do you have any fetishes

and or pet peeves?

Agreed
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:21:59 PM

Troll I think. Check his sig
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:22:20 PM
At 9/9/2016 11:02:25 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about the poor kid. His body's just going through some changes right now. Hair down there, etc. He's not sure of himself, or of how to handle those changes (like the urge to masturbate furiously upon hearing any voice above a smooth baritone), so he's relieving stress by lashing out at the people around him.

Don't speak ill of masturbation you swine!

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:40:26 PM

My fetishes are helicopter rides and getting slapped in the face with ice pops.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 11:43:54 PM
At 9/9/2016 11:40:26 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Ooooh, I love helicopter rides, I'm getting another ride tomorrow, if you wanna join.

And yes, I love being slapped in the face too with popsicles. Especially those Mexican flavored ones, you know? So kinky, and it's burns my eyes so good...Mmmm
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 12:13:55 AM
At 9/9/2016 9:29:43 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
I have a fetish for Chris Christie. What can I say, I think having a Governor that is smart and has the perseverance to do what is right is hot and sexy.

OH MY GOD. That cracked me up lol, thank you, I needed that :)
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 12:22:53 AM

My fetish is boys with cute mustaches:
http://orig09.deviantart.net...
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 12:28:15 AM
At 9/10/2016 12:13:55 AM, foxxhajti wrote:

OH MY GOD. That cracked me up lol, thank you, I needed that :)
You're very welcome. :)
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 12:41:40 AM
At 9/9/2016 11:43:54 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Ooooh, I love helicopter rides, I'm getting another ride tomorrow, if you wanna join.

And yes, I love being slapped in the face too with popsicles. Especially those Mexican flavored ones, you know? So kinky, and it's burns my eyes so good...Mmmm

You are getting a helicopter ride for saying this degenerate fetish crap

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 1:29:22 AM
At 9/10/2016 12:41:40 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 9/9/2016 11:43:54 PM, Rosalie wrote:

You are getting a helicopter ride for saying this degenerate fetish crap

you know exactly how we like it ;)
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 1:34:09 AM

I think I just became Christiesexual after watching that.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 2:23:33 AM
Do you have any fetishes

and or pet peeves?

Same
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 2:30:42 AM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:14:16 AM
At 9/10/2016 3:10:51 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
(Pet peeve)
Guys with long nails.

http://towleroad.typepad.com...
- Hilaire Belloc -