Im having some trouble

Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:22:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
My Ap language teacher is a full on liberal

I'm going to give a presentation on why the Gender Pay Gap is a false narrative. Recently she was doing one of her rants on Trump and asked the whole class if there was anything wrong with the economy. I said we have our lowest labor participation rate in history. She then said "No what about the 4.7 percent unemployment". Then I explained that doesn't take into factor part time jobs and people who have quit looking for jobs.

She got really really pissed and just stared at me for like 10 seconds before dropping the whole economy deal.

I think theres going to be sparks when I give my presentation.
Im not a Nazi
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:50:09 PM
At 9/10/2016 3:22:44 PM, Capital wrote:

I'm going to give a presentation on why the Gender Pay Gap is a false narrative. Recently she was doing one of her rants on Trump and asked the whole class if there was anything wrong with the economy. I said we have our lowest labor participation rate in history. She then said "No what about the 4.7 percent unemployment". Then I explained that doesn't take into factor part time jobs and people who have quit looking for jobs.

She got really really pissed and just stared at me for like 10 seconds before dropping the whole economy deal.

Good luck with that. From what I can see though, she isn't doing her job right. A teacher, ESPECIALLY a language teacher, should try to be as unbiased and objective as possible instead of picking sides, and instead, should be promoting individual thinking in her students. I had the same problem with this Systems of Knowledge teacher. She always used to finish up arguing with the students, about things like feminism and whatnot, almost forcing them to change their opinions. This is one of the reasons why I just used to pretend to agree with her, to avoid getting lower marks and stuff.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:51:56 PM
At 9/10/2016 5:50:09 PM, foxxhajti wrote:

Good luck with that. From what I can see though, she isn't doing her job right. A teacher, ESPECIALLY a language teacher, should try to be as unbiased and objective as possible instead of picking sides, and instead, should be promoting individual thinking in her students. I had the same problem with this Systems of Knowledge teacher. She always used to finish up arguing with the students, about things like feminism and whatnot, almost forcing them to change their opinions. This is one of the reasons why I just used to pretend to agree with her, to avoid getting lower marks and stuff.

That's what happened with my friend. Hes a white nationalist, even more right wing than me and loves trump even more than me which is a shock to some of you. He just talked sh!t about trump all the time in her class. It was shameful
Im not a Nazi
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:53:09 PM
At 9/10/2016 5:51:56 PM, Capital wrote:

That's what happened with my friend. Hes a white nationalist, even more right wing than me and loves trump even more than me which is a shock to some of you. He just talked sh!t about trump all the time in her class. It was shameful

That's what you have to do, for the sake of marks. While you're at school, your marks should be your priority, not giving your opinion
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:53:53 PM
At 9/10/2016 5:53:09 PM, foxxhajti wrote:

That's what you have to do, for the sake of marks. While you're at school, your marks should be your priority, not giving your opinion

Your right. Still need to sh!t talk her though at the end of the class
Im not a Nazi
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:55:38 PM
At 9/10/2016 5:53:53 PM, Capital wrote:

Do whatever you please

Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:57:34 PM
At 9/10/2016 5:55:38 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:53:53 PM, Capital wrote:

Do whatever you please

Damn straight

White POWWWAH!
Im not a Nazi
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 11:17:24 PM

Hmm.... don't go picking fights with your teachers... although you are the type that I'll bet gets paddled at school at some point... especially if you go to private school.
Tsar of DDO
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 11:37:13 PM
At 9/10/2016 11:17:24 PM, YYW wrote:

Hmm.... don't go picking fights with your teachers... although you are the type that I'll bet gets paddled at school at some point... especially if you go to private school.

Paddled? :*(
Im not a Nazi
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 11:53:28 PM
At 9/10/2016 11:37:13 PM, Capital wrote:

Beaten up
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 11:53:40 PM

Also I'm in hangouts
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 11:59:49 PM

I'm going to give a presentation on why the Gender Pay Gap is a false narrative.
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 12:10:45 AM
At 9/10/2016 11:53:40 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Also I'm in hangouts

Ill get in 10 minutes
Im not a Nazi
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 2:27:29 AM

Some states outlaw a teacher teaching a certain political view.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 3:08:01 AM

Why is he a white nationalist though...
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:36:23 AM
At 9/11/2016 3:08:01 AM, Contra wrote:

Cause if you ain't white you ain't right

Thankfully we live in thw south so he didnt get shanked
Im not a Nazi
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:37:27 AM
At 9/11/2016 2:27:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:

There's also a law against drinking alcohol under 21
Im not a Nazi
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 1:49:20 PM
At 9/11/2016 11:37:27 AM, Capital wrote:
At 9/11/2016 2:27:29 AM, lannan13 wrote:

There's also a law against drinking alcohol under 21

The difference is this other one is more enforcable. There was a student that sued a teacher at my high school for being anti-Brownback.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 5:36:22 PM

My sister said some guy in her class failed an OPINION paper because it disagreed with the teacher's opinion
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 6:04:42 PM
At 9/11/2016 5:36:22 PM, Vaarka wrote:

My sister said some guy in her class failed an OPINION paper because it disagreed with the teacher's opinion

Yeah, it can happen. It angers me how some intolerant teachers reduce marks because of a bloody opinion.

Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 7:06:12 PM
At 9/11/2016 11:36:23 AM, Capital wrote:

I see in your signature that you are a troll, so I'm going to just withdraw from this....
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 7:51:26 PM
At 9/11/2016 7:06:12 PM, Contra wrote:
At 9/11/2016 11:36:23 AM, Capital wrote:

I see in your signature that you are a troll, so I'm going to just withdraw from this....

Baby come back!
Im not a Nazi
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 7:05:35 PM

Put me in that class for just a minute and I'll put her on a sabbatical leave before the bell rings. Teachers tend to always be the failures within their field "expertise". If they weren't, they'd have real jobs. Go ahead and quote that to her for me, if you will. I would. Don't take any crap from these teachers putting you down as just another brick on the wall. Pink Floyed. Yep. Nothing ever changes.
Hiu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 12:05:37 AM

Question....

How do you know if she is a liberal?
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 12:52:44 AM
At 9/13/2016 12:05:37 AM, Hiu wrote:

Question....

How do you know if she is a liberal?

She just shows it when she does our quick fire current events

Disgust if its conservatism
Im not a Nazi
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 7:26:29 PM

bruh f*ck your teacher
give your presentation the way you meant for it to be given

so glad I left the states lol I don't have to deal with crap like this
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 12:42:47 AM

I'm grateful that my AP Gov teacher this year doesn't teach with political bias. If anything, he's more conservative than liberal, which is right.

But also -- why is your friend a white nationalist? I saw the response you gave the other person who inquired in this thread, but I want a legitimate reason.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Capital
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 10:47:55 AM
At 9/14/2016 12:42:47 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

I'm grateful that my AP Gov teacher this year doesn't teach with political bias. If anything, he's more conservative than liberal, which is right.

But also -- why is your friend a white nationalist? I saw the response you gave the other person who inquired in this thread, but I want a legitimate reason.

He doesnt want the country overrun with minorities

I share the same sentiment but he actually wants to block immigration from the middle east and latin america
Im not a Nazi
Jerry947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 12:12:11 PM

Good luck. I have had to debate several of my professors over the years and it usually went okay. But there was a time where it did not go well. Your situation sounds bad to me...
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 2:55:49 PM
At 9/14/2016 10:47:55 AM, Capital wrote:
At 9/14/2016 12:42:47 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

He doesnt want the country overrun with minorities

I don't want that either, but I'm not a white nationalist. Nativism in its full form is only racist, not just interested in protecting the interests of those already here.

I share the same sentiment but he actually wants to block immigration from the middle east and latin america

I see. Still doesn't require him to be a white nationalist.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW