Jump to topic:

Personal questions

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 8:44:52 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
1. Name something that's really important in your life.
2. Name something you would give up your answer to Q1 for.
3. What personal trait are you most proud of possessing?
4. What personal trait would you change about yourself?
5. Are you proud of your personal achievements both academically and other, and what are they?
6. Name one DDO user who you consider yourself to be relatively close to and briefly explain how they have inspired you or why you have chosen them.
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 8:52:46 PM
i'll reply soon
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 8:56:52 PM
At 9/15/2016 8:44:52 PM, missmozart wrote:

Myself :)

None, maybe family but :/

What do you exactly mean about this

Being suddenly mad (like being mad in the HTTP error, :"(

5. Are you proud of your personal achievements both academically and other, and what are they?

Yes, hard to explain

6. Name one DDO user who you consider yourself to be relatively close to and briefly explain how they have inspired you or why you have chosen them.

You prob, maybe someone else, but recently I interacted with you the most.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 9:00:00 PM

Like, what do you think is so good about your personality?

Yes, hard to explain

Try?

I meant, who do you admire the most here out of all the people you've interacted with? And why?
"Bonjour" -Feu

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 9:01:29 PM
At 9/15/2016 9:00:00 PM, missmozart wrote:

dunno, you guess

Yes, hard to explain

Try?

Uh, why do you ask all these questions though?

I meant, who do you admire the most here out of all the people you've interacted with? And why?

You or bsh, can't decide

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 9:04:14 PM

dunno, you guess

Lol, that's not the point of this thread :)

Yes, hard to explain

Try?

You or bsh, can't decide

Haha, it's got to be bsh :) please explain in a few words how bsh has inspired you and why you admire him?
"Bonjour" -Feu

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 9:05:26 PM
At 9/15/2016 9:04:14 PM, missmozart wrote:

dunno, you guess

Lol, that's not the point of this thread :)

awhhh :(

Yes, hard to explain

Try?

You or bsh, can't decide

Haha, it's got to be bsh :) please explain in a few words how bsh has inspired you and why you admire him?

He talks well, and convinced me like 5000 times.

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2016 9:44:52 PM
At 9/15/2016 8:44:52 PM, missmozart wrote:
My piano

My family

I think that in general, I have a pretty good temper and I'm quite loyal.

Sometimes I can be overly-competitive, like annoyingly competitive. Although I am trying to change, I still find it difficult at times to accept failure and to move on. So therefore, if I could change something about myself, it would be to learn how to accept my losses and to grow from there.

Um.. I really should have considered this question before I asked it..

Long story short, I'm never exactly proud of my achievements even if I get an excellent academic result, scholarships or whatever because I know there will always be someone who is better than me and they are probably not celebrating that fact so why should I?

There are MANY inspiring people on DDO and many whom I've interacted with. I could probably choose about five or six people to write about. However, I think I will dedicate this one to Diqiu.

Diqiu is an extremely kind-hearted and friendly person, which was incidentally, my first impression of him when I asked him about the topics he wanted to debate in our first ever PM thread. He's always there to help, to answer any questions you may have and to offer his words of wisdom. He's patient, as can be seen when he corrects my occasionally *horrendous* French mistakes. He's very open-minded amd has the ability to discuss issues in an unbiased and mannerly fashion. He's intelligent and has a great sense of humour. His ability to create funny puns in ANY language is indubitably admirable as well as his many achievements which he modestly hides from everyone. Please don't kill me when I announce this but did you know that Diqiu achieved the highest French mark in the entire Hong Kong in presumably his final state exam?

It is really no surprise though that Diqiu is academically excellent, not to mention his perfect English which I am sure that even a lot of native English speakers are struggling to compete with. He can speak no less than four languages fluently and is also an accomplished pianist with a wide range of musical knowledge. He's thoughtful and an extremely hard-worker. I'm sure many people will agree with me.

In general, I find myself very inspired by Diqiu and although I dislike his extreme modesty because he's always too hard on himself, I think that is really something I and everyone could learn from.
[So far, the only things I can find fault in Diqiu's character is that 1) He's TOO modest and 2) He sleeps way too late for his own good.]
I was only going to write a few lines and I really don't know how this managed to turn into a long paragraph so I am going to stop right now! So yeah, thanks for everything Diqiu :)
"Bonjour" -Feu