Jump to topic:

I'm Bisexual

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:02:43 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Well, might as well admit something, because it's really been eating at me for a good bit; I'm bisexual.

You may be wondering how or why, because in the past on DDO, I've been so open about being a lesbian, but I fell in love with this wonderful, beautiful, strong, compassionate, fantastic man. You may know him as SolonKR. Frankly, he's made me a happier, more complete, better person and I'm so grateful that I have the privilege of loving him.

I have a feeling that I might get hate for this announcement, but I don't f*cking care anymore. Bring it on, because I can take it. It won't stop the fact that I'm happy, in love, and bisexual.

I hope you have a fabulous day.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:09:50 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:02:43 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Well, might as well admit something, because it's really been eating at me for a good bit; I'm bisexual.

You may be wondering how or why, because in the past on DDO, I've been so open about being a lesbian, but I fell in love with this wonderful, beautiful, strong, compassionate, fantastic man. You may know him as SolonKR. Frankly, he's made me a happier, more complete, better person and I'm so grateful that I have the privilege of loving him.

I have a feeling that I might get hate for this announcement, but I don't f*cking care anymore. Bring it on, because I can take it. It won't stop the fact that I'm happy, in love, and bisexual.

Is this a serious post?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:12:25 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:09:50 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Is this a serious post?
Why wouldn't it be?
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:14:34 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:12:25 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Is this a serious post?
Why wouldn't it be?

Joke threads are common on DDO, in case you haven't noticed. "I'm in love with X person" threads usually fall into this category.

The DDO Blog:

SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:15:27 AM

You may be wondering how or why, because in the past on DDO, I've been so open about being a lesbian, but I fell in love with this wonderful, beautiful, strong, compassionate, fantastic, clownish* man. You may know him as SolonKR. Frankly, he's made me a happier, more complete, better person and I'm so grateful that I have the privilege of loving him.

http://www.reactiongifs.com...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:16:43 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:14:34 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Is this a serious post?
Why wouldn't it be?

Joke threads are common on DDO, in case you haven't noticed. "I'm in love with X person" threads usually fall into this category.
Well, it isn't a joke thread, so yeah.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:17:23 AM

Umm, okay...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:18:37 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:16:43 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Is this a serious post?
Why wouldn't it be?

I'm still not entirely convinced.
But in the event that you are telling the truth, I'm glad to see that you're still capable of romantic interest towards people of the opposite gender.

The DDO Blog:

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:19:48 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:18:37 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 9/17/2016 3:16:43 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Is this a serious post?
Why wouldn't it be?

I'm still not entirely convinced.
Okay.
But in the event that you are telling the truth, I'm glad to see that you're still capable of romantic interest towards people of the opposite gender.
Thanks.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:33:21 AM

Is this a serious post?
Why wouldn't it be?

Solon and Bailey go to the same school so it wouldn't surprise me. Though the last I knew, they really haven't had any contact outside of a small bump in the lounge and Google Hangouts.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:34:03 AM

Don't feel bad, there are plenty of bisexuals on the site, myself included.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:36:25 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:34:03 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Thank you!
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:38:14 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:36:25 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 9/17/2016 3:34:03 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Thank you!

No, thank YOU.

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:41:24 AM
Congrats. Often, people find that they are more flexible than they realize, or that there are those few exceptions on the other side that can tempt them. Finding out where your borders lie is an evolving process, not a finite one. I applaud this step in your discovering more about yourself and your feelings.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 3:43:02 AM
At 9/17/2016 3:41:24 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Congrats. Often, people find that they are more flexible than they realize, or that there are those few exceptions on the other side that can tempt them. Finding out where your borders lie is an evolving process, not a finite one. I applaud this step in your discovering more about yourself and your feelings.
Thanks!
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:03:05 AM

HERETIC! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY THE SISTERHOOD!
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:12:08 AM
At 9/17/2016 4:03:05 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Way to bring Clinton into it. Good on you, man. Good on you.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:31:33 AM
At 9/17/2016 4:12:08 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

If I were a lesbian, she would definitely nudge me towards bisexuality.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:35:31 AM
At 9/17/2016 4:31:33 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

What are you talking about mate? This is the prime example of Hillary Clinton's sexiness. http://m.imgur.com...

Note the lovely design of Clinton's beautiful figure.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:38:28 AM

Hi Bisexual, I'm Axonly.

I couldn't stop myself, sorry.
Meh!
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:39:14 AM
At 9/17/2016 4:38:28 AM, Axonly wrote:

Hi Bisexual, I'm Axonly.

It was worth it.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:50:34 AM

Ok
Tsar of DDO
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:50:50 AM
At 9/17/2016 4:35:31 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

What are you talking about mate? This is the prime example of Hillary Clinton's sexiness. http://m.imgur.com...

Oh yes, how could I be so blind. No warm-blooded, strapping young lass could resist those spindly appendages and shriveled dugs.
- Hilaire Belloc -
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:52:38 AM
At 9/17/2016 4:50:50 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:35:31 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

Oh yes, how could I be so blind. No warm-blooded, strapping young lass could resist those spindly appendages and shriveled dugs.
Exactly!
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 10:34:52 AM
You go Glen Coco! ^_^

I'm glad that you feel comfortable being open with the DDO community, and this provides a good chance to tell everyone this--sexual orientation does not impact who someone is at all. Gay, straight, bi, pan, whatever, people aren't who they love. You, for example, are a beautiful, compassionate person, and you would be perfectly deserving of love no matter what. It's like flavors of ice cream--someone might like vanilla, and another might like chocolate, but that has no bearing on their worth as a person. Eventually, I hope that in the world, expressing orientation is roughly as earth-shattering as sharing favorite flavors of ice cream, and everyone can love who they love (except for certain extreme cases).

As for the rest, I have to say #same (urge to buy a Pumpkin Spice Latte intensifies) for you. You've got a wonderful soul beyond compare, your concern for others is touching, and you would totally beat me up in a fight. You've made me a better person, too, and I'm even more grateful for the privilege of loving you. You're going to do fantastic things with your life, and the journey you've taken to get to where you're at today is, in the end, utterly inspiring. I'm in awe of the person you've been, and still more awe at the person you're becoming. Above all, I love you <3
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 12:18:39 PM
At 9/17/2016 4:39:14 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:38:28 AM, Axonly wrote:

Hi Bisexual, I'm Axonly.

It was worth it.

But seriously, it's great to hear that you feel confident enough to announce this.
Meh!
Jerry947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 12:43:47 PM

I think it is safe to say that this website is not for kids.
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 12:44:47 PM

Um, congratulations? I never know how to respond to this sort of thing. Are you supposed to congratulate someone for their sexuality?
In any case, I'm glad you're happy.

Thanks! You too!
Also, fabulous is a great word.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 1:53:20 PM
At 9/17/2016 12:43:47 PM, Jerry947 wrote:

Then why are you here?

NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 2:00:45 PM
At 9/17/2016 1:53:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/17/2016 12:43:47 PM, Jerry947 wrote:

Then why are you here?
He's not a kid.
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss