POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 10:21:45 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
https://www.indy100.com...

first hit. boom baby

"You hit all the dots correctly which means that you have an incredible ability to understand what you see, analyze and calculate it immediately.
On top of that, you're very patient when you need to be and that gives you the peace of mind to actually concentrate and reach the right conclusion instead of giving up and pick a random solution.
All these indicate that you're officially smarter than most of the population. That's pretty impressive and you should be proud of yourself. Woot woot!"

playing COD4 for hours is not waste of time!!
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 10:26:18 AM
http://www.playbuzz.com...

"Impressive! You are the embodiment of a super-recognizer!

What makes you a "super recognizer", rather than just a "recognizer" (like 99% of people), is the your rare combination of incredible memory and phenomenal observation skills.

You have a remarkable ability to recall images and recognize faces. You pay attention to detail, you notice the small things, and you have a gut intuition that kicks in when you've seen something more than once.

You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people"s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don"t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?"

ok now its really bullsh1t right?
Never fart near dog
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 12:43:21 PM
At 9/19/2016 10:21:45 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

first hit. boom baby

"You hit all the dots correctly which means that you have an incredible ability to understand what you see, analyze and calculate it immediately.
On top of that, you're very patient when you need to be and that gives you the peace of mind to actually concentrate and reach the right conclusion instead of giving up and pick a random solution.
All these indicate that you're officially smarter than most of the population. That's pretty impressive and you should be proud of yourself. Woot woot!"

I think osu! might compete against that XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 11:38:34 PM
I GOT TEHM ALL CORRECT.

Also this test doesn't prove fudge. It tests how well you assume the center by how precise your visual estimation is. This ties in no way to smartness (which should be intelligence).
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 11:42:53 PM
At 9/19/2016 12:43:21 PM, Vaarka wrote:

first hit. boom baby

I think osu! might compete against that XD

Lel, i saw one of your videos.

Hand eye coordination.

I think my true talent is making hard things simple then doing that simple thing very well. Mario Kart is simple, and i'm boss at it. Not because of hand eye but because of doing it well. I call it "creative style". I am really good with styles. As in a way to do something.

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."

-same dude as above....-
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 1:00:39 AM
I got the same as yours.
Impressive! You are the embodiment of a super-recognizer!

What makes you a "super recognizer", rather than just a "recognizer" (like 99% of people), is the your rare combination of incredible memory and phenomenal observation skills.

You have a remarkable ability to recall images and recognize faces. You pay attention to detail, you notice the small things, and you have a gut intuition that kicks in when you've seen something more than once.

You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people"s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don"t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 1:03:12 AM
Me too!
You hit all the dots correctly which means that you have an incredible ability to understand what you see, analyze and calculate it immediately.
All these indicate that you're officially smarter than most of the population. That's pretty impressive and you should be proud of yourself. Woot woot!
Grizzly-Jones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 1:04:33 AM

first hit. boom baby

How do you still play Cod 4? that game is so hacked, it's not even fun to play anymore.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 1:05:45 AM

first hit. boom baby

I don't agree with this. I got "officially smarter than others" but only because this isn't that hard. You can easily keep your eyes fixated on the middle and, in that sense, the middle will never change so long as you know where it still is. Even if that strategy doesn't work, you can just count the rows and columns and then eventually you'll find the right dot. This really isn't rocket science and honestly anyone who didn't get the full score was probably just rushing or has a perception problem.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 1:18:01 AM
At 9/20/2016 1:05:45 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

first hit. boom baby

I don't agree with this. I got "officially smarter than others" but only because this isn't that hard. You can easily keep your eyes fixated on the middle and, in that sense, the middle will never change so long as you know where it still is. Even if that strategy doesn't work, you can just count the rows and columns and then eventually you'll find the right dot. This really isn't rocket science and honestly anyone who didn't get the full score was probably just rushing or has a perception problem.
I agree - it's probably just a confidence booster for people who feel less intelligent.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 1:35:32 AM
Yeah met the grade as well. Don't believe an ounce of what this is touting. Visual spacial relationships is about all it measures.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 8:17:23 AM

first hit. boom baby

It's just using some simple mind tricks.

1. It uses peoples ego to gain their attention "Test that tells you whether you are smarter than other people". It's practically challenging you to show that you're "smart"

2. It's an easy test that pretty much anyone can easily do, so when you succeed you get the feeling of "Oh my god! I AM smarter than most people! Ego +5". Now that you're happy about this, you are more likely to visit other parts of the website and share the test, bringing in more website visitors.
Meh!
NHN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 9:17:37 AM

first hit. boom baby

No, that's not how it works. Poor thing.

If you want to find out if you're smart, try this:
http://www.us.mensa.org...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 7:28:50 PM
At 9/20/2016 1:00:39 AM, Emmarie wrote:
I got the same as yours.

You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people"s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don"t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?

Emmarie scored perfectly?

That's a very good reason to call BS on this test...
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 7:31:02 PM

first hit. boom baby

Congratulations, you can count.
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 7:33:27 PM

first hit. boom baby

If you're officially smarter than others, how come you don't know how to use apostrophes and proper capitalization?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:01:49 AM
At 9/20/2016 7:28:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 9/20/2016 1:00:39 AM, Emmarie wrote:
I got the same as yours.

Emmarie scored perfectly?

That's a very good reason to call BS on this test...
lol - I thought the test was super easy, and it was just a test to make people feel smarter than they are.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 10:49:52 AM
At 9/20/2016 1:03:12 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Me too!
You hit all the dots correctly which means that you have an incredible ability to understand what you see, analyze and calculate it immediately.
All these indicate that you're officially smarter than most of the population. That's pretty impressive and you should be proud of yourself. Woot woot!

this one makes monkey out of everybody i thought im special lol
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 10:51:19 AM
At 9/20/2016 1:04:33 AM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:

first hit. boom baby

How do you still play Cod 4? that game is so hacked, it's not even fun to play anymore.

play on steam.. or not cracked servers.. every cheater gets banned right away if admin is there.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 10:51:56 AM
At 9/20/2016 1:05:45 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

first hit. boom baby

yeah did the same thing lol
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 10:52:56 AM
At 9/20/2016 8:17:23 AM, Axonly wrote:

first hit. boom baby

It's just using some simple mind tricks.

1. It uses peoples ego to gain their attention "Test that tells you whether you are smarter than other people". It's practically challenging you to show that you're "smart"

2. It's an easy test that pretty much anyone can easily do, so when you succeed you get the feeling of "Oh my god! I AM smarter than most people! Ego +5". Now that you're happy about this, you are more likely to visit other parts of the website and share the test, bringing in more website visitors.

yep
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 10:57:08 AM
At 9/20/2016 7:33:27 PM, Godgirl wrote:

first hit. boom baby

If you're officially smarter than others, how come you don't know how to use apostrophes and proper capitalization?

im too smart u cant comprehend my writings thats the point popy :)
Never fart near dog
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:41:19 PM
At 9/20/2016 7:31:02 PM, Godgirl wrote:

first hit. boom baby

XD

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
Grizzly-Jones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:31:24 PM
At 9/21/2016 10:51:19 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 1:04:33 AM, Grizzly-Jones wrote:

first hit. boom baby

play on steam.. or not cracked servers.. every cheater gets banned right away if admin is there.

Oh you play on pc?

I used to play on the Ps3.
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 11:17:59 PM
At 9/21/2016 10:57:08 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 9/20/2016 7:33:27 PM, Godgirl wrote:

first hit. boom baby

im too smart u cant comprehend my writings thats the point popy :)

That's not how it works.
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 11:24:02 PM
At 9/21/2016 3:41:19 PM, Perussi wrote:

first hit. boom baby

XD

I mean, according to these tests, I am simultaneously a 45 year old woman and a boy in my late teens with a PhD and a knack for reading people. Not to mention the fact that I'm apparently smarter than 97 % of the world's population.
It totally makes sense.
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 11:30:22 PM
At 9/21/2016 8:34:17 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
the real question is, Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

No.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:47:39 AM
At 9/21/2016 11:24:02 PM, Godgirl wrote:
At 9/21/2016 3:41:19 PM, Perussi wrote:

first hit. boom baby

XD

I mean, according to these tests, I am simultaneously a 45 year old woman and a boy in my late teens with a PhD and a knack for reading people. Not to mention the fact that I'm apparently smarter than 97 % of the world's population.
It totally makes sense.

Yeah, i don't need a test to know i'm a genius. Or to know that i am also a little nuts. I am also humble so i won't boast how i know.

"People who boast about their IQs are losers."
-Stephen Hawking-

He is cool. He also says neener neener. He also made an epic burn.

-In an interview-

"So you think it's possible there are an infinite number universes?"
"Yes."
"Is there one where i'm smarter than you?
"Yes, and also one where you're funny."

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-