Jump to topic:

Anyone need advice? "ANA"

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 7:11:11 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I'm feeling lucky because there was something weird going on in my mouth but i quickly diagnosed it in just 2 websites. I also have a huge pool of useless knowledge. Let's put it to work.

Ask away.

ANA?
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 9:20:23 PM
At 9/20/2016 7:11:11 PM, Perussi wrote:
I'm feeling lucky because there was something weird going on in my mouth but i quickly diagnosed it in just 2 websites. I also have a huge pool of useless knowledge. Let's put it to work.

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 11:02:56 PM

Ask away.

ANA?

Why did you join DDO?

Who is your best friend on the site?

Favorite movies?

Favorite books?

Favorite teacher of all time?
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:48:36 PM
At 9/20/2016 9:20:23 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

This is if you want advice with something. This isn't an AMA. I am coining ANA.

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."

-same dude as above....-
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:49:10 PM
At 9/20/2016 11:02:56 PM, Hayd wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Why did you join DDO?

Favorite movies?

Favorite books?

NOT AM AMA. READ TEH POST.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 2:43:15 PM
At 9/21/2016 1:48:36 PM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

Can you give me some advice on how to turn this into an AMA?

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:23:36 PM
At 9/21/2016 2:43:15 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

Semantics. That the advice you seek is opinions about yourself so you can revise and refine your personality.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 4:39:47 PM
At 9/21/2016 3:23:36 PM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

Semantics. That the advice you seek is opinions about yourself so you can revise and refine your personality.

I seek your honest opinion of myself so that I can totally refine and revise my personality.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 9:16:38 PM
At 9/21/2016 1:49:10 PM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Why did you join DDO?

Favorite movies?

Favorite books?

My bad
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 9:51:19 PM
What's your favorite color?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 10:55:38 PM
At 9/21/2016 9:51:19 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
What's your favorite color?

red
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 1:48:40 AM

Ask away.

ANA?

I have a crush. How do I fix it?
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:39:29 AM
At 9/21/2016 4:39:47 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

I seek your honest opinion of myself so that I can totally refine and revise my personality.

I think you are a good, strong, and caring person blah blah blah (i'm serious), but why do you always ask for honest opinions? Do you rely on others to judge you? I judge myself... and that is why i hate myself. But you seem to be concerned about what you may do wrong and seek opinions of yourself so you can get a sort of report. This is very good. You are also obviously mature.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:40:40 AM
At 9/21/2016 9:16:38 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 9/21/2016 1:49:10 PM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Why did you join DDO?

Favorite movies?

Favorite books?

My bad

Sorry for the rage.

Lel spelled an wrong.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:41:57 AM
At 9/22/2016 1:48:40 AM, Godgirl wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

You let it wither or see that they are not a good person to surround yourself with.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:42:23 AM
At 9/22/2016 3:39:29 AM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

I think you are a good, strong, and caring person blah blah blah (i'm serious), but why do you always ask for honest opinions? Do you rely on others to judge you? I judge myself... and that is why i hate myself. But you seem to be concerned about what you may do wrong and seek opinions of yourself so you can get a sort of report. This is very good. You are also obviously mature.

YYW said there wasn't a single person on this site that liked me or respected me. I ask for HO to see if he is right. So far not one person has agreed with his position. Also, constantly judging yourself to unrealistic standards is unhealthy and you shouldn't hate yourself because of it.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:55:30 AM
At 9/22/2016 3:42:23 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

YYW said there wasn't a single person on this site that liked me or respected me. I ask for HO to see if he is right. So far not one person has agreed with his position. Also, constantly judging yourself to unrealistic standards is unhealthy and you shouldn't hate yourself because of it.

Lel, just flaming. What if it is unrealistic how stupid some of the things i have done? People forgive me eventually, god forgives me, but i don't. Ever. I just keep on going knowing -Part removed because nobody wants to hear it-. I just can't let anything go. I actually forgive others instantly because it is pointless to hold anything against someone. But i hope that if i constantly disipline myself i will no longer do utterly *dumb things. I can't reward myself for the good i do or forgive myself for the bad i do because of my logical beliefs. I think i am a terrible person but know i try my best. Which would actually be a very productive concept to research, what people think vs. what they know. But feel me?

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:57:50 AM
At 9/22/2016 3:55:30 AM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

Lel, just flaming. What if it is unrealistic how stupid some of the things i have done? People forgive me eventually, god forgives me, but i don't. Ever. I just keep on going knowing -Part removed because nobody wants to hear it-. I just can't let anything go. I actually forgive others instantly because it is pointless to hold anything against someone. But i hope that if i constantly disipline myself i will no longer do utterly *dumb things. I can't reward myself for the good i do or forgive myself for the bad i do because of my logical beliefs. I think i am a terrible person but know i try my best. Which would actually be a very productive concept to research, what people think vs. what they know. But feel me?

I think you need to reevaluate what your beliefs are. You haven't shown any evidence that you are a terrible person.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:59:46 AM
At 9/22/2016 3:57:50 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

I think you need to reevaluate what your beliefs are. You haven't shown any evidence that you are a terrible person.

I can't knock out my beliefs (these at least). I'm too good of a philosopher. And i don't want to have story time. (say some of these things) I can say that i am changing though.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 4:01:58 AM
At 9/22/2016 3:59:46 AM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

I can't knock out my beliefs (these at least). I'm too good of a philosopher. And i don't want to have story time. (say some of these things) I can say that i am changing though.

Well, if your beliefs are actively harming your perception of yourself then there's something wrong with your "philosophy". If your beliefs are pointing you and only you out as a terrible person, then that's not philosophy rather it's cognitive distortions. Also, don't say "too good of a philosopher" because all ideas are supposed to develop and change.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 10:02:08 AM
At 9/22/2016 4:01:58 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/22/2016 3:59:46 AM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Honest opinion.

Well, if your beliefs are actively harming your perception of yourself then there's something wrong with your "philosophy". If your beliefs are pointing you and only you out as a terrible person, then that's not philosophy rather it's cognitive distortions. Also, don't say "too good of a philosopher" because all ideas are supposed to develop and change.

But i'm not wrong. I know by human standards i'm a hero but i hate my guts. It is to keep me in line. I've always thought others thought i was a weirdo, this was true but i don't know now. I just do what i do and try not to do stupid things. Btw i saw something saying the more intelligent you are the more you tend to hate yourself. :b

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 10:18:38 AM
At 9/22/2016 3:41:57 AM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

You let it wither or see that they are not a good person to surround yourself with.

K thanks.
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 3:26:28 AM
Burp

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 3:14:32 PM
Why did you join the site?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 3:56:37 PM

Ask away.

ANA?

I'm unsure on whether to adopt the metaethical system of ethical relativism or ethical nihilism. Which do you believe is more reasonable/logical and why?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:38:38 PM
At 9/25/2016 3:56:37 PM, famousdebater wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

I'm unsure on whether to adopt the metaethical system of ethical relativism or ethical nihilism. Which do you believe is more reasonable/logical and why?

Nihilism is obviously false because all cultures mainly point in the same directon of what is "good" and "bad", and have always done so. Perfect morality is pretty obvious. It doesn't matter what you choose since you have free will but i don't see what is so good about nihilism. Is it trying to justify bad by saying there is no bad? Good and bad exist, not because of logic or some proof, it is bluntly obvious and right in your face that they exist. I believe christianity defines perfect morality but if you try to base your morality off of society it will get you pretty much nowhere. Find something not based on society which is ever changing. Find reliable reference pionts.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:54:55 PM
At 9/25/2016 4:38:38 PM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Nihilism is obviously false because all cultures mainly point in the same directon of what is "good" and "bad", and have always done so. Perfect morality is pretty obvious. It doesn't matter what you choose since you have free will but i don't see what is so good about nihilism. Is it trying to justify bad by saying there is no bad? Good and bad exist, not because of logic or some proof, it is bluntly obvious and right in your face that they exist. I believe christianity defines perfect morality but if you try to base your morality off of society it will get you pretty much nowhere. Find something not based on society which is ever changing. Find reliable reference pionts.

Stating that you subjectively believe certain things isn't giving me advice. You're just informing me of your opinion. Most the things you state up there are subjective and the things you attempt to assert as facts are mostly false.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 5:08:47 PM
At 9/25/2016 4:54:55 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 9/25/2016 4:38:38 PM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

Stating that you subjectively believe certain things isn't giving me advice. You're just informing me of your opinion. Most the things you state up there are subjective and the things you attempt to assert as facts are mostly false.

Advice = Experiene = OPINION

Pursue relativism but base your belieifs on anything but society. Awho do you want to be like? Base yourself off of them. Simple enough.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:12:39 AM
Burp

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 10:44:40 PM
At 9/22/2016 3:41:57 AM, Perussi wrote:

Ask away.

ANA?

It didn't work.
Emotions are annoying.